of     1   

XxDopeDudexX
#219892663Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:05 PM GMT

NFMBA SEASON 4 TEAM OWNER APPLICATION REMEMBER TO: Have accurate and understandable answers CHECK ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS to make sure you don’t have any errors or misspellings! (Misspellings do hurt your chances) If I do not reply to your request within a day or 2, It means you were denied. Or that I'm still deciding TEAMS YOU CAN'T OWN: KINGS WIZARDS Please choose one of the teams from the group description 1. Username: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 2. What Team would you would like to own? And please give a backup team. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 3. What other experiences have you had as far as Team Owning? (Name the leagues, and how many seasons you owned that team for). …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 4. What Impact would you make as a Team Owner in NFMBA? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 5. How long have you been with NFMBA? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 6.How do I know you’re the right person for this Job? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 7. Why do you think I should be able to trust you to prevent any forfeits, being highly committed and involved with your team? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 8. Anything else I should you know about you? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… PLEASE SEND THIS APPLICATION ONLY TO ME. Make sure your answers are broad.
JellyFamKobe
#219895577Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:58 PM GMT

1. JellyFamKobe 2. Wolves Or Thunder 3. i have owned over 11 teams LBA And PBL even i own a team in my own leauge.. 5 seasons 4. i would host tryouts when i get full.. always active... 5. 3 seasons with NFMBA 6. AHC NCAA Basketball when the coach wasnt there... 7. even if we loose i dont care i will have a practice with them... i dont forefit 8. im a active person everyday on EVERYDAY!!
rxtsw
#219896382Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:15 PM GMT

LOL!  
PivotFoot
#219954212Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:45 PM GMT

1. Username:pivotfoot …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 2. What Team would you would like to own? And please give a backup team. OKC or LAC …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 3. What other experiences have you had as far as Team Owning? (Name the leagues, and how many seasons you owned that team for). I owned in FBA which we went undeafeated till it died. I owned OKC and we were undeafeated in NFMBA. I was on POR that went to s1 finals. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 4. What Impact would you make as a Team Owner in NFMBA? I would make an impact by winning championships and bringing back classic PBL players. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 5. How long have you been with NFMBA? I have been with NFMBA since day 1, no joke. I was one of the first 5 members in this league. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 6.How do I know you’re the right person for this Job? You know im the right person because I have already had successful teams in this league and this one is gonna be one too. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 7. Why do you think I should be able to trust you to prevent any forfeits, being highly committed and involved with your team? You should trust me with that because I will get players and already am an active person myself. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 8. Anything else I should you know about you? I was the NFMBA MVP before you were born. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ~The one the only~
PineappleJuiceSuper
#219966293Wednesday, June 28, 2017 5:42 PM GMT

1. Username:PineappleJuiceSuper (superbigman200) …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 2. What Team would you would like to own? And please give a backup team. OKC or Spurs …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 3. What other experiences have you had as far as Team Owning? (Name the leagues, and how many seasons you owned that team for). Current ac of ncaa ND owned from s2-s3 and in the OG NFMBA …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 4. What Impact would you make as a Team Owner in NFMBA? I would bring in more players and they would be able to develop skill …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 5. How long have you been with NFMBA? Since day 1 …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 6.How do I know you’re the right person for this Job? because i have had sucess owning and have and always will be an active owner …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 7. Why do you think I should be able to trust you to prevent any forfeits, being highly committed and involved with your team? i have a reliable team and signed active players upt to 7 or 8 …………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
OminousRex
#220041529Thursday, June 29, 2017 5:39 PM GMT

1. Username: OminousRex 2. What Team would you would like to own? And please give a backup team. Houston Rockets or Miami Heat 3. What other experiences have you had as far as Team Owning? (Name the leagues, and how many seasons you owned that team for). I have no experience owning a team but I would like to try getting that experience. 4. What Impact would you make as a Team Owner in NFMBA? I would set an example of how a real coach makes a team do their absolute best. 5. How long have you been with NFMBA? Two years 6.How do I know you’re the right person for this Job? I like to show discipline 7. Why do you think I should be able to trust you to prevent any forfeits, being highly committed and involved with your team? I am very committed and I would push anyone to the limit to their very best. 8. Anything else I should you know about you? I have been playing for two to three years trying to help ready myself to participate in a team or own one
jordanjo5yl
#220041871Thursday, June 29, 2017 5:44 PM GMT

1. Username: jordano5yl 2. What Team would you would like to own? And please give a backup team. Houston Rockets or Miami Heat 3. What other experiences have you had as far as Team Owning? (Name the leagues, and how many seasons you owned that team for). I have no experience owning a team but I would like to try getting that epxperience. 4. What Impact would you make as a Team Owner in NFMBA? I would set an example of how a real coach makes a team do their absolute best. 5. How long have you been with NFMBA? Two years 6.How do I know you’re the right person for this Job? I like to show descipline 7. Why do you think I should be able to trust you to prevent any forfeits, being highly committed and involved with your team? I am very committed and I would push anyone to the limit to their very best. 8. Anything else I should you know about you? I have been playing for two to three years trying to help ready myself to particpate in a team or own one
joshraptorsfan
#220043396Thursday, June 29, 2017 6:05 PM GMT

1. Joshraptorsfan. 2. Toronto or boston. 3. None sadly. 4. I will show that rookie owners can lead a team to a championship and be great I mean every owner starts as a rookie one. 5. I am new. 6. You don't simple as that. 7. Because I am highly committed to everything I do. I know what I would need to do to make sure my team is running at peak efficacy. 8. No not really.
ChickenKeny
#220057094Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:33 PM GMT

1.User: ChickenKeny 2.Team I would like to own- Celtics, if not then Nets 3.Other leagues such as- Cbl- gsw coach for 3 seasons jbl-ncaa- chi coach for 2 seasons 4.I would teach my players a way of teamwork and stage ty in the games they will have during the season and also the way of being successful 5.Since the beginning of nfmba 6.I'm a professional ballermyself and I've had the experience to coach players that wanted to be successful and show them the way to teamwork, strategy, and sportsmanship 7.You should trust me because I am mostly active and if im not in a game I will be prepared with an assistant coach to lead the team or a backup coach if I am not available 8.I'm willing to put my effort to be a good coach for my team
Bxmbo
#220106952Friday, June 30, 2017 1:40 PM GMT

1-Kvnqdre 2-Cleveland, Spurs 3-VBL, CBL It Was Fun Teaching People How To Play And Helping Them Get Better At What They Play, And Having A Solid Team 4-A Very Big One, That I Would Hope People Would Wanna Be Traded To Me, On Some KD Crap 5-Not Very Long But Ive Seen Games 6-Im A Good Coach, And I Help My Players/Teammates Succeed 7-Im A Trustworthy Person, A Great Coach 8-Im A Cool Guy, I Have Alot Of Patience And I Like Making People Better
KingHuge6
#220123697Friday, June 30, 2017 6:16 PM GMT

1. KingHuge6 2. Cleveland Cavaliers 3. Owned in NRBA/ASBL Nrba i owned for 2 seasons s5-s6 & ASBL i owned for 1 season. My experiences i had as a team owner i kept my team active, made sure i signed active players and hosted scrimmages to keep my players online. 4. The Impact i would make as a teamowner in NFMBA is to keep a decent roster host practices and scrimmages to keep myself and my team busy to get better and better and maybe when a ring in NFMBA. 5. I've been in NFMBA for 2 seasons. 6. I know i'm the right person for this job because i'm not one of them team owners who loses 5 games and automatically leave the league and give up ownership i'm one of them teamowner if we lose 5 games i'll still own and make my team back up top to first seed. 7. I think you should be able to trust me because i've owned in many leagues and i really wanna own in this league and keep this league going and active i want my team to be known as ''CLE is the best in this league''. 8. Um What i think you should know about me and get to know about me i'm a very well owner I don't give up easily i don't rage at all I'll show up to all games if i could Honestly.
caden2347
#220259175Sunday, July 02, 2017 4:57 AM GMT

people blowing this up we need nets not thunder or wolves or rockets ;-;
LostMottons
#220309474Sunday, July 02, 2017 8:39 PM GMT

1. NoLimitKevo 2. Brooklyn Nets 3. I've been a team owner in a DBL,PBL,BBL. 4. I would show all meanings to the league, growth. 5. 5 days. 6. I would show much growth to whatever needed. 7. Because i know right from wrong, i know what to do and how to handle things. 8. I'm 17.
LostMottons
#220309641Sunday, July 02, 2017 8:42 PM GMT

1. NoLimitKevo 2. Brooklyn Nets, Spurs. 3. I've been a team owner in a DBL,PBL,BBL. Infact i was a former team owner in a few leagues. 4. I would show all meanings to the league, growth. I would follow all meanings in help out with members / the league. 5. 5 / 8 days. 6. I would show much growth to whatever needed. 7. Because i know right from wrong, i know what to do and how to handle things. I know how to recruit and what to recruit, i know how leagues work mainly since i owned my own 8. I'm 17.
Kerozski
#226503145Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

1-Kerozski 2-Toronto raptors or Timberwolves 3- KBL 2 seasons 4- idk lets see 5- this is my first season 6-cuz i know how to coach and i know who im going to offer for my team 7-idk 8-nope
lvaga
#226542941Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:20 PM GMT

lvaga golden state or lakers always active when I can a very good coach coached 1 season dba
TheGoldenSlayer1
#226553925Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:57 AM GMT

[#########
MalikThaKidd
#226580631Thursday, October 19, 2017 11:26 PM GMT

MalikThaKidd I want Chi Bulls and only Bulls Nrba NCAA and Nrba I want to get all gud ppl I been in this 4 seasons And That's All I'ma Saying TY:) TAY K COOLIN GANG GANG
soap722
#226671469Sunday, October 22, 2017 1:28 AM GMT

Soap My team I want to own is Cavs and my backup is Los angels lakers I have a lot of experience as an manger when I was in EBA (Dead) ,Cba. I would listen to everyone suggestions and be a better man I acted against dope I would let everyone just run free This would be my first season with NFMBA I would listen to everyone suggestion like I said but I would love to show respect to all members in NFMBA You can trust me because I wouldn’t go behind ur back and say like what I said to u earlier and I’m really sorry about I will be super active and I will trust everyone on my team to an limited I don’t play with my team with disrespect Nothing sorry :c
ForeverTaIl
#226676475Sunday, October 22, 2017 3:28 AM GMT

wat.... 110.6k posts
lvaga
#226784691Tuesday, October 24, 2017 10:35 PM GMT

1.lvaga 2.spurs ,worriors cavs, wolves,lakers ,Chicago 3.i have never owned a team but I think I would do good owning one 4.i will be active when I can and help my team get beter 5.im the right person cause I can make a time and show up for it 6.i wont prevent a forfits cause I am a very very conpeditive person I don't like to loose 7.im can also play

of     1