redeyemeat
#220179635Saturday, July 01, 2017 7:40 AM GMT

Support.
staresque
#220182315Saturday, July 01, 2017 8:37 AM GMT

Support <3
jessejake04
#220183157Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:04 AM GMT

Omg Yes! I fully support this and ROBLOX, NEEDS to fix this issue i have lost a lot of my work to this Italian group selling my clothes for more than im happy with and also, THEY ARE SELLING MY CLOTHES! Ugh.
zacoom
#220184335Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:37 AM GMT

preach girl preach :)
edgykxle
#220187711Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:01 AM GMT

I SUPPORT THIS SHIZ lmao love your clothing
coIourblind
#220188772Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:32 AM GMT

support
NoobMaster936
#220189269Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:46 AM GMT

Eh I'm okay with copying or not honestly.
iFrostieX
#220189296Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:47 AM GMT

Dude, I support this, most of the time I see clothes I want in the catalog which are around 50 or higher robux, if I search the name there's A LOT of clothes that look exactly the same and that cost 5 robux.
Sherrals
#220189695Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:58 AM GMT

tot support
NoobMaster936
#220190306Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:16 PM GMT

I want to ask though... Why would roblox care about clothes being copied?
cSapphire
#220190798Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:29 PM GMT

Clothing is an important asset to ROBLOX, and so is making Robux. Roblox always bans people for profiting off of copied games (such as ########## and jaredvaldez), so why shouldn't it be the same way for clothing?
Cantox
#220191011Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:34 PM GMT

"@blox I don't think you read thoroughly what I said. I'm here to make a suggestion, not to argue." He's simply stating reasons why your ideas might not be effective to the site itself. Any S&Ier SHOULD be capable to rebut what someone else said against any idea. Saying "I am not here to argue" simply signifies you've got no rebuttals left.
billaslob
#220191039Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:35 PM GMT

Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of most, if not all, of the designers in the Roblox community. Designing is such a great hobby. It let's you express your creativity and it's something you can always appreciate. Sadly, us designers are not making the amount of money we should be making, as our clothes are being stolen and they are being sold for a much higher price, and worst of all, they make THOUSANDS of more sales than the original. For those who are wondering, why won't Roblox fix this? 1. It forces NBC players to buy more Robux since the outfits are 80 Robux and they won't have enough money to buy anything else. It's a great marketing strategy, but sadly, most NBC's are incapable of purchasing Robux because rather A) they don't have their own money B) their parents don't have money C) their parents do not trust their child or the website D) they do not get interested in anything that involves money you pay for. 2. There is simply too much copied items in the catalog and it would take too much time. To reply to this, ######## ###### ####### will make a MAJOR difference on the website, you simply won't see everyone wearing the same outfit everywhere you go, since NBC's only know to go the catalog to buy clothes, and the clothes are always the same on the front page. If anything, I am all in to send as much links as I can to report any copied items. I can positively say the rest of us designers would have no problem helping you get rid of these copied items, if anything, it would be a PLEASURE. Why is copying bad? - First and for most; inflation. - Copying clothes does not power imagination. Please, let us express originality on this website. - Original designers can make up to 10 sales on a hardworking, detailed outfit, while it is only 5 Robux. Chances are it will get copied, sold for around 80 Robux, and will probably reach way more than 1,000 sales. - All the copiers are able to dev ex and to make real money from literal fraud on the internet, meanwhile two hardworking designers have been rejected to dev ex, including myself. The reason my dev ex was rejected was because of my own clothes. :( - If copying is accepted, only more and more people will copy, leaving original designers unnoticed. - The catalog is filled with spam and clothes that are only copied. Roblox does not feature designers anymore and you just NEVER see clothes from original designers on the catalog. How can Roblox stop copying? - Here is a video I made explaining more about this issue and what we can do to stop it youtu.be/BtcnQ852ozc - Here is a form from the dev forums also explaining this (edit: sorry, the link is hashtagged. you can find out more about it in the video i linked)- Here is one of the forums that explain more on what we can do to stop copying, and also, just to mention, there's plenty of forums by designers asking to stop copying, but there is no action being taken. When I ask Roblox, they tell me to just make a suggestion on the forums. Please stop putting this issue on a loop and actually do something for the love of Roblox https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=185261866 - If you don't want to read/watch the links, here is a brief summary - 1. The most effective option, make a new category in the report system to report stolen clothing. We will just link the original outfit in the report box. This is how we can do all the work for Roblox and all they have to do is look at the look at the date of the original outfit, and delete it. - 2. Do some fixing on the website to remove people from viewing the template and downloading the asset. I've spoken to an admin before, he said it was definitely possible. - 3. Do not allow duplicate templates to be uploaded Why should Roblox consider removing copied clothing? - It will DEFINITELY motivate us designers to create more amazing content. So many designers have quit because the designing community is only paid dust. There simply is no more benefit to designing. We're taken for granted. Everyone copies our clothes and Roblox does not give us any type of support, if anything, designers are always getting moderated because they don't like some of the clothes we make. - You will see more users with creative outfits on, you won't see the same boring adidas shoes that were probably made in 2010, it's time to show off our actual style. - Designers, which are indeed developers, will finally make the money they deserve. Designing doesn't take 5 minutes, it can take a long time depending on what you make. - Roblox will not benefit lazy people who steal creative things! Please, MODERATE people who are getting paid by STEALING. TL;DR: Get rid of copied clothing and prevent clothing from being copied in the future. Copiers make WAY more than the original designers who they copied it from. nae nae of ot | add 1k #CODE print(BILLABOB IS EPIC)
Cantox
#220191142Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:38 PM GMT

"- All the copiers are able to dev ex and to make real money from literal fraud on the internet, meanwhile two hardworking designers have been rejected to dev ex, including myself. The reason my dev ex was rejected was because of my own clothes. :(" -BARFS-
NoobMaster936
#220191148Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:38 PM GMT

"Clothing is an important asset to ROBLOX, and so is making Robux. Roblox always bans people for profiting off of copied games (such as ########## and jaredvaldez), so why shouldn't it be the same way for clothing?" I guess Roblox doesn't care for how or what you make that can be called clothing as long as they make money.
Cantox
#220191213Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:40 PM GMT

I am not saying I am not against it. But... sigh, you can do the same thing what most people do to get sales. Do you design for MONEY or to express yourself?
billaslob
#220191287Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:41 PM GMT

"- First and for most; inflation." how does copying clothes cause inflation lol nae nae of ot | add 1k #CODE print(BILLABOB IS EPIC)
crazycrazyniall
#220192479Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:10 PM GMT

someone had to speak of this and im glad it was nilvou support
YouAteMyCookieDoe1
#220193301Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:26 PM GMT

I totally agree I mean I only made like 9 t-shirts but also I only got like 3 sales and people copied it and got like 900 sales its a MAGURE issue for all of us builders and creators
ChaoticInfluense
#220193731Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:36 PM GMT

rem0ving c0p!ed cl0th3s all the way!! As an NBCer I support this greatly, because most of the "popular" "good" clothes are just copied high priced fraud, I've always wanted to ever have the opportunity to design clothes but obviously It's BC only, honestly, the best type of clothing is the kind that's so good, so heart filled to the point it gives you the impression it took months to make, the realism in every single bit of that outfit, that's the kind of clothing I think every fashion designer should look towards, I encourage many other styles aswell, copying litterally erases all form of creativity and just gives a player a chance to buy ODer clothing and copied items that may be deleted soon, it's a loose loose for both the designer and the shopper. Preach.
Nilvou
#220193946Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:41 PM GMT

"Do you design for MONEY or to express yourself?" That's a good question, I was waiting for someone to ask that. I don't design for the money, you can always see that the price of my clothes will ALWAYS be 5 Robux. My pr##lem is people re-sell it for 80 Robux and make much more money than me, it's not not fair for me and other original designers. I work too hard and take too much of my own time to make clothes. Also, you can see, most of my clothes aren't really mainstream... I always love trying new styles and experimenting with different things :) "how does copying clothes cause inflation lol" in·fla·tion inˈflāSH(ə)n/Submit noun 2. ECONOMICS a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money. "policies aimed at controlling inflation" We sell all our clothes for 5 Robux. It's being copied thousands of times and being sold for way more. "He's simply stating reasons why your ideas might not be effective to the site itself. Any S&Ier SHOULD be capable to rebut what someone else said against any idea. Saying "I am not here to argue" simply signifies you've got no rebuttals left." I made a suggestion, he was saying how Roblox won't do it because this and blalabla, I replied saying that Roblox can definitely do it and he replied again countering it. Is that not arguing? Of course, any other S&Ier can rebut what I have to say, but I don't want to argue over what you have to say. Once again I'm just here to make a suggestion. "Why would roblox care about clothes being copied?" They will terminate your account if you copy games. Why not do it for clothing? "Eh I'm okay with copying or not honestly." You're okay with it, but have you been designing for about 2 years and have seen thousands of the same copied item that belongs to you on the catalog? Designers are tired of it. Thanks everyone for the support!
Nilvou
#220194063Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:44 PM GMT

@Chao Thank you so much for that. It's upsetting to me how NBC's have no more sort of income. If you don't have any Robux, please look at my group and fill out a NBC Donation, I'd be more than happy to send you a donation for you to buy some original clothes.
Nilvou
#220194140Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:45 PM GMT

Also, I mean come on, even in real life, if you don't have a job and if you don't make money the government can give you foodstamps and something to live off of. (not saying it happens all the time but you get my point)
billaslob
#220194791Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:58 PM GMT

the fact that you had to google the definition of infaltion tells me that you don't actually know what it is making shirts more expensive actually takes money OUT of the economy. a 100 robux shirt will take out 30 robux, because there's a 30% tax. taking money out of the economy won't cause inflation, it will actually prevent it nae nae of ot | add 1k #CODE print(BILLABOB IS EPIC)