of     1   

Crescented
#220161061Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:33 AM GMT

Section 1 *** DO NOTE YOU NEED 85% OR HIGHER TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE GROUP!!!*** _______________________ Username: Age of account: The reason why you want to join the Police Department: Do you have a criminal or conviction record in Philadelphia?: Are you currently affiliated with any crime organization in Philadelphia or ROBLOX in general?: Section 2 _______________________ Have you ever worked for a department on ROBLOX that required an application? If so, list below (Max of 5.): References (List 3 people you know that can tell us about you.) 1: 2: 3: Have you ever been fired from a group? (If so put yes if not leave it blank.): Section 3 _______________________ 1. You are on patrol and hear gunshots nearby. What would you do? 2. What weapon would you use to disarm a person with a knife? 3. What weapons do you think we carry in the PD? 4. If you were in an area where the crime rate was high and you saw something "odd", what would you do? 5. If you see ANYONE with a weapon, what should you do first? a) Ask to see if they have a gun license b) Take them to jail instantly c) Shoot them (ANSWER HERE) -----> Section 4 (Do note this is in your own words.) _______________________ What is Probable Cause? What is Detaining? What is Arrest? Section 5 _______________________ PM this to the Commissioner of the Philadelphia PD This process can take up to 48 hours. If you don't get a response back within that time it means you failed. You may retake this test a week later. Signed, Commissioner Crescented.
yososu
#220162756Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:56 AM GMT

Section One username: yososu Age of account: 623 days old. I want to join Philadelphia Police Department to stop criminals, enforce the law and serve and protect the citizens. I have no criminal record or convictions in Philadelphia. I am in a Chicago 1949 Mafia because someone I know met on a game owns it. Section Two I have not worked for any department on roblox. Some references that can tell you about me are BabyBOOM242, hotdogman13254, and elfgamer23. Section Three 1. I'd call for back up and present my gun e2. I'd use a taser to disarm the person. 3. I think we carry Remi#########tguns, M1911's, Glocks, USP45's and occasionally UMP45's. USP45's and occasionally UMP45's. 4. I'd raise my guard and if any thing else seemed suspicious I'd call for back. If the suspicion was extreme I'd present my weapon. 5. a Section Four A reasonable cause is when a police officer has the right to arrest a person. Detaining is stopping someone from continuing what they are doing. An arrest is to take control of someone and put them into imprisonment.
SirNomster
#220164885Saturday, July 01, 2017 3:25 AM GMT

this is ### ################ #####
DraycoDrum
#220304025Sunday, July 02, 2017 7:12 PM GMT

Username: DraycoDrum Age of account: 2020 The reason why you want to join the Police Department: I Feel that i should join the Police Department due to the fact that when not many cops are not active and i cant take action when i see someone get killed in plain sight in broad daylight Do you have a criminal or conviction record in Philadelphia?: Never have i been arrest in the game Are you currently affiliated with any crime organization in Philadelphia or ROBLOX in general?: N/A Section 2 _______________________ Have you ever worked for a department on ROBLOX that required an application? If so, list below (Max of 5.): References (List 3 people you know that can tell us about you.) 1: 2: 3: Have you ever been fired from a group? (If so put yes if not leave it blank.): Section 3 _______________________ 1. You are on patrol and hear gunshots nearby. What would you do? Go To The Scene 2. What weapon would you use to disarm a person with a knife? Use A UMP45 Tell him to drop his weapon 3. What weapons do you think we carry in the PD? UMPD45 4. If you were in an area where the crime rate was high and you saw something "odd", what would you do? Walking Around & Watch The Area 5. If you see ANYONE with a weapon, what should you do first? a) Ask to see if they have a gun license a) Ask to see if they have a gun license b) Take them to jail instantly c) Shoot them (ANSWER HERE) -----> Section 4 (Do note this is in your own words.) _______________________ What is Probable Cause? A reason for an arrest What is Detaining? Holding the person until further evidence of there crime What is Arrest? Taking the person in booking them Section 5 _______________________ DraycoDrum
BlackHatJay
#220306618Sunday, July 02, 2017 7:52 PM GMT

[REDACTED]
ayeeiisavage
#220421958Tuesday, July 04, 2017 5:34 AM GMT

Username: Ayeeiisavage Age of account: 14 years The reason why you want to join the Police Department: Because I see way too many activities that way too much cops cannot solve due to the fact that they either get Random killed or theres just to many to get to Do you have a criminal or conviction record in Philadelphia?: I have not Are you currently affiliated with any crime organization in Philadelphia or ROBLOX in general?: 21st G Block Kartel, only used for there guns for self defense. Section 2 _______________________ Have you ever worked for a department on ROBLOX that required an application? If so, list below (Max of 5.): References (List 3 people you know that can tell us about you.) 1: Th############2:KilllaKxight 3:Panda11Smarts Have you ever been fired from a group? (If so put yes if not leave it blank.): Section 3 _______________________ 1. You are on patrol and hear gunshots nearby. What would you do? Investigate the area 2. What weapon would you use to disarm a person with a knife? M1911 and tell them to give me the weapon 3. What weapons do you think we carry in the PD? Ak47u 4. If you were in an area where the crime rate was high and you saw something "odd", what would you do? Always stay equipped with a firearm, go to the scene and use your gun if necessary 5. If you see ANYONE with a weapon, what should you do first? a) Ask to see if they have a gun license b) Take them to jail instantly c) Shoot them (ANSWER HERE) -----> a) Section 4 (Do note this is in your own words.) _______________________ What is Probable Cause? A reason for an arrest What is Detaining? Holding the person until further evidence of there crime What is Arrest? Taking the person behind bars Section 5 _______________________ Ayeeiisavage

of     1