of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Nilvou
#220226898Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:19 PM GMT

After creating my last post talking about why copying is an issue, admin's agreed it's a problem to fix "However please know that we are committed to improving our system and a fix to this issue may be available in the future." .....and I was told again to make a suggestion on what to do....again What can WE do to stop copying? - Do not buy clothes from the catalog. That's about it. What can ROBLOX do to stop copying? Oh boy. - First of all, I do not work for Roblox, I do not know what you can and cannot do. I know that you can do a lot of things, you just might not want to, but here are some options can *attempt* to try - Merge the template & shirt ID into the same place, so when you subtract the ID you will just get to some random place. Make a new system for ID's, or simply just block templates from being viewed on the websites. You don't have to remove it. The template is already minimized from the original size of the template, why not minimize it more so it's harder to copy, or, when you reach the template ID, put a preset clothing template over it, so we know that's the template but we cannot actually see the clothing on the template, and with coding, when you put the ID on in game, you still are able to put the shirt on, you just cannot see the template. On an email, this is what a customer service agent said: "We do understand your concern, as we already informed you in previous response that clothing items are not copy-locked and it is very difficult to prove that another player has intentionally copied another player's clothing (especially with the availability of common textures and images on the internet). " This is my response, and I'll be emailing this post back to him: When something is copied, it is definitely intentional. You cannot accidentally copy something and then upload it not knowing anything, it's not how it works. If you feel like people do this on accident, then please add to your Terms of Service re-uploading assets created by other players is not allowed. I'm positive when you allow other people to upload hats on the website, you will not want the front page of the catalog filled with 1,000 copies of the same hat. "Unfortunately we are unable to remove clothing that you feel another player has copied. However please know that we are committed to improving our system and a fix to this issue may be available in the future." I understand that you are unable to remove all of the copied clothing. You could just simply take it offsale or deactivate BC of someone who only uploads copied clothing, if that doesn't work, let me introduce some new things in one second "We would like to inform you that we want everyone to enjoy their experience on Roblox. We have moderators online around the clock reviewing reports and helping to keep Roblox fun and safe for all players. " Since you do have moderators around the clock, I would beg of you to add a new category to the report system where we can report stolen clothing, but since you said you're unable to remove copied clothing, I guess we know the answer (but still, doing this would let us do the work for you.....and all you have to do is delete) I copied & pasted what was said on the email for other moderators to be aware of my response and so other users can agree or disagree with what I have to say. Continuing on and concluding this post, these are some things Roblox can do so copying is not maybe stopped, but so original designs get more recognition and so this issue can simmer down. - Give recognition to designers! Nobody knows who we are. If other people know we are designers, people will look in our inventories for original clothing instead of searching for copied clothing in the catalog - Feature our clothes! You feature everything that's on the catalog except for clothing. Once a week, have people from Roblox pick out their favorite outfit of the week, add it to a featured list, so people can scroll through there to pick out a long of clothing that YOU like, that is CHEAP, and is ORIGINAL. - Feature our clothes! (part 2) You wrote in articles that you would feature more designers to make free clothes for the website. NBC's can count their clothes with one hand. Can we let them at least use two hands? Or even consider letting us sell free clothing? - Let players know, someway or another, that they should check out original designers instead of what's in the catalog. How could you let fraud dominate the website? Please, make a change.
Lyphie
#220227073Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:22 PM GMT

Dude, I already gave you the suggestion on copyrighting your clothing logo and ROBLOX would be forced to remove copied clothing required by law,
BaconSoap
#220227223Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:23 PM GMT

Been there, it's seriously not that hard to make it impossible to view the template as a player. Even if they for some reason want to leave it, just apply an intense watermark. The lack of available currency to NBC players honestly crushed the making of clothes for me and as such I've stopped entirely.
Nilvou
#220227247Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:24 PM GMT

The problem is we don't OWN these images. Once we submit it to Roblox it's THEIRS and they can do whatever they want with it. We use pictures from the internet that we do not personally own.
BaconSoap
#220227296Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:24 PM GMT

Copyrighting your clothes is a copout, ROBLOX should fix this instead.
Nilvou
#220228144Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:36 PM GMT

Yes, I agree Roblox should add some sort of copyright for clothes on their own website, but we just won't be able to copyright our clothes with the law, but if they did it within the website, I'm all for it. We don't own the images we paste on the the template. We resize it, edit it, and move it around. With the law, I don't see them letting us have ownership to it, but, if you upload something, Roblox should do whatever they can do to make sure the outfit is locked to OUR account and OUR account only.
eyeballie
#220230648Saturday, July 01, 2017 10:12 PM GMT

SUPPORT!!!! THIS IS SO IMPORTANT!
pelysian
#220230781Saturday, July 01, 2017 10:14 PM GMT

What about outfits that were taken off by the no-NBC restrictions?
Nilvou
#220232145Saturday, July 01, 2017 10:32 PM GMT

@pat what do you mean?
pelysian
#220232321Saturday, July 01, 2017 10:34 PM GMT

When the clothes that NBC people made went off sale. @nil
ninjamati
#220233272Saturday, July 01, 2017 10:49 PM GMT

Well this is a hard one but i guess adding a huge obnoxious watermark making stolen clothes appear bad could work Here comes a train of lies CHOOO CHOOO
MintyGirl192
#220234062Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:02 PM GMT

I completely agree! The only minor part would be reporting, someone could falsely report the original creator and the roblox moderators might not know if it's the original
MintyGirl192
#220234132Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:03 PM GMT

And I don't want the real creators getting reported falsely ):
shaneres1234
#220234682Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:12 PM GMT

I love how clothing copiers are hating (because they need to stop) on him when he is right!
Copic_Ciao
#220234972Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:16 PM GMT

no copying is fun :) Ո૦ც૦ძע ੮૯૪੮ς Բคς੮૯Ր ੮ҺคՈ ค ƿɿςς૯ძ ૦Բ Բ૯ɱคՆ૯.
NoobMaster936
#220235332Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:21 PM GMT

I want to know...What admins agreed with you?
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220235718Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:27 PM GMT

lol this is your second thread about this xD and as I said before, most of the "designers" actually slap images of real clothing onto Roblox templates and call it their own #code if not pvr1 then return end
NoobMaster936
#220235835Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:29 PM GMT

It's not like it's really gonna happen anyway.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220235848Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:29 PM GMT

It's not like it's really gonna happen anyway. [2] #code if not pvr1 then return end
eyeballie
#220235855Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:29 PM GMT

@peng This is his second because he cares about this a lot and so do I. We all want people who make their clothing to be noticed and not buried down in the copied clothing.
Copic_Ciao
#220235901Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:30 PM GMT

It's not like it's really gonna happen anyway. [3] Ո૦ც૦ძע ੮૯૪੮ς Բคς੮૯Ր ੮ҺคՈ ค ƿɿςς૯ძ ૦Բ Բ૯ɱคՆ૯.
NoobMaster936
#220235987Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:32 PM GMT

"We all want people who make their clothing to be noticed and not buried down in the copied clothing." Sadly, that seems like this is what's happening right now and If roblox didn't care about it 2 years go why would they care now? They would've done something to try and stop this if they wanted to but it seems like this isn't that BIG enough of a problem for Roblox to actually care. I said it before....I will say it again.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220236106Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:34 PM GMT

"This is his second because he cares about this a lot and so do I" It doesn't require two threads. Lord, you "designers" have no idea how S&I works #code if not pvr1 then return end
eyeballie
#220236240Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:36 PM GMT

he is clearly trying to stop this. And these 2 threads are different one talking about copying this one talking about how we can stop it.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220236319Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:37 PM GMT

YOU COULD PUT THAT ALL IN ONE THREAD #code if not pvr1 then return end

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right