NoobMaster936
#220236343Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:37 PM GMT

"This is his second because he cares about this a lot and so do I" But here's the thing though, why should Roblox care? They truly haven't experienced ANY problems that needs them to take action and it honestly doesn't seem like it's going to become a big threat considering...it's just virtual clothing.
eyeballie
#220236516Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:40 PM GMT

Virtual clothing that people worked hard on. Okay copy and pasting doesn't seem hard but at least they worked on it. For example Grotesquette, eyeballyuki and others draw their clothing and for it to be copied doesn't seem fair to them.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220236777Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:43 PM GMT

"Virtual clothing that people worked #### #### ###### #### ## what, finding the right picture so they can slap it on that template? #code if not pvr1 then return end
NoobMaster936
#220236779Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:43 PM GMT

"Virtual clothing that people worked hard on. Okay copy and pasting doesn't seem hard but at least they worked on it. For example Grotesquette, eyeballyuki and others draw their clothing and for it to be copied doesn't seem fair to them." Okay and? No one told them to actually upload it to roblox...especially when it is uploaded it's officially Roblox's.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220236860Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:44 PM GMT

"Virtual clothing that people worked hard on." finding the right image so they can slap it on a Roblox template, amirite? #code if not pvr1 then return end
eyeballie
#220236938Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

If they want other people to have good quality clothing they will upload it. its roblox's yes but that doesn't mean people can go around and re upload and sale it for 10, 50, even 80 robux and get A LOT more sales then the original
NoobMaster936
#220236974Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

Listen, I don't care about how clothes are being copied or who they are being copied from. It really doesn't matter to me and it seems like it doesn't matter to Roblox so why should I care about anything related to this? You can spam the forums complaining about your concern for how copied clothing is bad but it's not like anything is really going to change. Mods come here once in a blue moon and rarely...and I mean seriously RARELY any threads here get took seriously.
eyeballie
#220237054Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:47 PM GMT

but they worked on it, correct? Like I said most designers like eyeballyuki, and Grotesquette work on their clothing hard and so do others.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220237122Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:48 PM GMT

"If they want other people to have good quality clothing they will upload it. who cares, it's Roblox. Look at WoodReviewer, he doesn't rely on clothing and he's made a huge impact on Roblox. #code if not pvr1 then return end
eyeballie
#220237159Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:48 PM GMT

You never know. If you look at the last forum people care deeply about this kind of stuff. You might just never know like I said in the beginning.
NoobMaster936
#220237278Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:50 PM GMT

"but they worked on it, correct? Like I said most designers like eyeballyuki, and Grotesquette work on their clothing hard and so do others." Okay and? Not sure if I said this before but....Who cares? No one told or asked them to upload their "clothing." Listen if you're triggered by this, then go Roblox is growing extravagantly and can just find better players to replace you.
eyeballie
#220237374Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:51 PM GMT

I'm not triggered we just find it unfair to the people who make the clothing.
Copic_Ciao
#220237480Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:53 PM GMT

honestly I don't think roblox gives a rats :a s xs about this Ո૦ც૦ძע ੮૯૪੮ς Բคς੮૯Ր ੮ҺคՈ ค ƿɿςς૯ძ ૦Բ Բ૯ɱคՆ૯.
NoobMaster936
#220237618Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:55 PM GMT

"You never know. If you look at the last forum people care deeply about this kind of stuff. You might just never know like I said in the beginning." Okay let's see here...someone called cpn or something made a thread addressing this issue look how much attention it got, it's safe to say it got plenty of support and what happened to it? IT DIED my friend, even with all that amount of Support roblox STILL ignored it what makes you think this thread is going to be any different? It's another "Designer" complaining that their "Hard work" is being stolen but do you think Roblox gives a damn? Doesn't seem like it pal this has been going on for 2 years at a Extremely "bad" rate. Sorry pal but I'm fairly "neutral" about this and it doesn't seem like Roblox is EVER going to anything about it...especially with a dupe like this.
NoobMaster936
#220237877Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:58 PM GMT

Also the cpn I was talking about is this person: https://www.roblox.com/users/2533795/profile/ She is also a clothing designer.
Nilvou
#220241186Sunday, July 02, 2017 12:54 AM GMT

"someone could falsely report the original creator and the roblox moderators might not know if it's the original" All you have to do is look at the date to see which one is the original. "I want to know...What admins agreed with you?" Spotco :) "lol this is your second thread about this xD and as I said before, most of the "designers" actually slap images of real clothing onto Roblox templates and call it their own" I was told to make another thread suggesting what we can do to control copying. You're point is? Some of us actually draw our clothes and some of us do both, drawing & pasting. I've never heard someone state that they completely made all of their clothes when it's obviously copied & pasted. Just because we slap images on real clothing onto templates, doesn't mean we didn't take time to make it and still, it doesn't need to be copied thousands of times and spam the whole catalog. Maybe if you tried to design you'd realize you'd need skill & practice to do it correctly. "It's not like it's really gonna happen anyway." Still won't hurt me or you by suggesting it on the forums. I'll keep suggesting if I want to. "Sadly, that seems like this is what's happening right now and If roblox didn't care about it 2 years go why would they care now? They would've done something to try and stop this if they wanted to but it seems like this isn't that BIG enough of a problem for Roblox to actually care." Because it's only getting worse and worse. Back then the catalog actually showed some new designs, if you bothered to pay attention. I don't see any other issue that's more important than this on Roblox? Mind to correct me? "It doesn't require two threads. Lord, you "designers" have no idea how S&I works" Lord, maybe if you took the time to read the first few sentences of my thread where I said an admin told me to make another thread... "But here's the thing though, why should Roblox care?" Do you have to be so hard headed? As if I didn't explain this twice? "Okay and? No one told them to actually upload it to roblox...especially when it is uploaded it's officially Roblox's." No one asked you to continue to reply with nonsense, but I still see you here... "finding the right image so they can slap it on a Roblox template, amirite?" no, wrong. "Listen, I don't care about how clothes are being copied or who they are being copied from. It really doesn't matter to me and it seems like it doesn't matter to Roblox so why should I care about anything related to this?" You quite sure to care to continue to reply to what that other dude has to say, huh? "You can spam the forums complaining about your concern for how copied clothing is bad but it's not like anything is really going to change. Mods come here once in a blue moon and rarely...and I mean seriously RARELY any threads here get took seriously." From Ethan (Customer Service), "However please know that we are committed to improving our system and a fix to this issue may be available in the future." "who cares, it's Roblox. Look at WoodReviewer, he doesn't rely on clothing and he's made a huge impact on Roblox." Who is he? I don't see his name in every game I go. I do see someone wearing clothes in any and EVERY game I go! :) "Okay and? Not sure if I said this before but....Who cares?" Me, if that was the answer you were looking for. "honestly I don't think roblox gives a rats :a s xs about this" And that signifies I can't make a suggestion? "Sorry pal but I'm fairly "neutral" about this" Didn't you just say you didn't care and Roblox wasn't going to do anything? Come on dude make up your mind "it's safe to say it got plenty of support and what happened to it? IT DIED my friend, even with all that amount of Support roblox STILL ignored it what makes you think this thread is going to be any different?" You just gave me a great excuse to make another thread, because the other one DIED
Nilvou
#220241215Sunday, July 02, 2017 12:54 AM GMT

your*
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220241391Sunday, July 02, 2017 12:58 AM GMT

THE CATALOG DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. #code if not pvr1 then return end
Sam_Uncle
#220241558Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:01 AM GMT

jose getover it, it's a lego game May god thy gold refine.
lxnsdu
#220241640Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:02 AM GMT

its so sad to see that someone has to post a forum about this.
Nilvou
#220241651Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:02 AM GMT

"THE CATALOG DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE." I beg to differ. Why don't you contact all NBC players of the website and tell them that.
Sam_Uncle
#220241692Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:03 AM GMT

jose please stop, it's just a game and no one cares about the clothing May god thy gold refine.
NoobMaster936
#220241749Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:03 AM GMT

Who's Jose?
Nilvou
#220241754Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:03 AM GMT

"jose getover it, it's a lego game" yeah a lego game where idiots are stealing my clothes and making 10x profit as me. the money doesn't belong to them. "its so sad to see that someone has to post a forum about this." extremely sad. this argument has been going on for years and roblox still won't move a thumb over it.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#220241772Sunday, July 02, 2017 1:04 AM GMT

jose please stop, it's just a game and no one cares about the clothing [2] #code if not pvr1 then return end