of     1   

DailyRoLord
#220309222Sunday, July 02, 2017 8:35 PM GMT

This is the conclusion to the V I I I part series, Let's Make a Random Endless Story. Recently, conflict occurred, but all is well now. In addition, I also moved on to other RP's. The series was created in February, by my friend, Jay. I soon took it over when we reached Part II. At Part V, I made my friend, Wise, an admin. Now, I've decided to end the series. Wise will be creating another series, so be sure to check that out! CONCLUSION E P III was eventually caught. They were sent back to jail for life. Green and the others had a celebration. The years started to pass, quickly. Green, Gol, Ethan, and the other immortals had been through a lot. They decided to create nirvana, infinite peace. They brought back the water monster, Boss, they freed Sarah from the gods, they revived the witch, Fin, and so many more. A new society was built, and nirvana stood. Peace would be here for some time. The adventure was over for Green. He and his buddies decided to move on. They ended their immortal lives, and their souls went to the place where myths go. Society operated well, and peace was there. All was well.
wisestminer555
#220309278Sunday, July 02, 2017 8:35 PM GMT

So, shall we roleplay?
wisestminer555
#220309324Sunday, July 02, 2017 8:36 PM GMT

"the new story: part II"

of     1