of     1   

BestShadow13579
#220312649Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:34 PM GMT

After we start i recommend these song to make the story more interesting here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3-HC7mGP5Q&t=2105s ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It all started in a planet of the mid rim. I was a young boy living a normal life in my planet i worked to earn money every day. My parents did not believe in the empire they said that the empire is corrupted and believed more in the rebelión, i never took interest in the empire or the rebelión i just wanted to live a normal life. Our planet was very important for the empire because it could be used for mining and making imperial ships so if the rebels ever attack here they would destroy the empires mining resources, but i never believed the rebels would ever attack these world i always taught it was not that important...I WAS WRONG. I was working in the shop like always when a ship arrives on the planet i took a look at the ship it looked like one of those rebel carriers ship. They started landing bringing troops to the ground. The troopers noticed and called some back up, i was afraid of what would happened i closed the shop and i ran to my parents house but i was to late the battle has started there were fire and dead storm troopers and rebels. I went to take cover and i manage to saw my house and a rebel next to it. The rebel had a bomb in his hand ready to detonate, i looked in shock the rebel saw me and he put the bomb in the house, my parents were still in there i whispered to myself in the last moment... IT EXPLODED... killing my parents and destroying my home the storm troopers noticed the explosion and they ran to the explosion they took a glance and they went to attack the rebels. I ran to my house and manage to saw my parents burned bodies in the floor...w-why i said crying at the same time. the battle stopped for a second and i looked around seeing the rebel ship destroyed and the storm troopers happy of their victory but one trooper saw me crying in the corner. He ask why are you crying kid. I explained to him what happend and how much i wanted to take the rebels down. The storm trooper took off his helmet and said maybe you could join the empire and fight the rebels, i was surprise cause i have never seen a storm trooper with out his helmet and joining the empire i have never thought of that before, Then he said to go to coruscant and train in the Imperial royal academy were the best navy and storm troopers trained and he gaved me some money so i could get a ship to coruscant. I accepted and the trooper took me to their base and got me to a ship. I entered the ship and i see the driver he looked old and looked like that he did not wanted to be a pilot. I take a seat and the ship blast off. i took these moment to take a little nap and think about my parents. It took 2 hours to get to coruscant but we finally made it, the ship lands close to the academy i looked around and i see the officer incharge. He looked at my eyes and says 'heh...you look weak to be part of the great empire'. I did not said any thing and he said go to your room the training will begging tomorrow. I finally arrive to my room when i open the door i see another person. He stared at me and said "Hello you must be my roommate what is your name" My name is ###### but i prefer to be called "SHADE" i said to my new roommate
tacocoolcow
#220312831Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:37 PM GMT

I have a darker origin for red He was The only survivor of his clan I have more i wrote a book fan fiction nerd

of     1