of     1   

GodPrometeo
#220322997Monday, July 03, 2017 12:01 AM GMT

THE FIRST ORDER: HANDBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Table of Contents: PREAMBLE Section I :- ENLIST REGULATIONS Section II :- OFFICER REGULATIONS Section III :- DIVISIONAL REGULATIONS ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PREAMBLE: The information herein is set out to help you, the men and women of the glorious First Order, along the way to being dutiful soldiers. Let it be known that any unlawful implication of this document or the information contained within will be sufficiently punished by the First Order Security Bureau. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SECTION I: ENLIST REGULATIONS There are rules and regulations that must be observed by the Enlists of the First Order. Please remember that refusal or failure to comform to these rules and regulations will be punished by the First Order Security Bureau. I. All enlists must wear the morph that belongs to their respective ranks. II. All enlists must utilise grammar to the best of your ability at all times. III. All enlists are expected to maintain matu###### dignified behaviour at all times. IV. All enlists must be respectful to one another and their superiors at all times. This includes no insulting. V. When approached, or passed, by a superior, an Enlist must stand at attention and salute until told to be at ease. VI. When approached by the Supreme Leader or Kylo Ren, all Enlists must bow until told to rise. VII. All enlists have a duty to the Supreme Leader to report all suspicious activity to the First Order Security Bureau at once. VIII. Any treasonous activities aren't acceptable and will be punished accordingly. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SECTION II: OFFICER REGULATIONS There are rules and regulations that must be observed by the Officers of the First Order. Please remember that refusal or failure to comform to these rules and regulations will be punished by the First Order Security Bureau. I. All officers must wear the morph that belongs to their respective rank. II. All officers must utilise grammar to the best of their abilities. III. All officers are expected to set a good example to Enlists through matu###### dignified behaviour. IV. All officers must be respectful towards their superiors and the Supreme Leader at all times. This includes no insulting. V. When approached, or passed, by a superior, all lower officers must salute until told to be at ease. VI. When approached, or passed, by the Supreme Leader or Kylo Ren all officers must bow until told to rise. VII. All officers have a duty to the Supreme Leader to report any and all suspicious activity to the First Order Security Bureau. VIII. Any treacherous activities aren't acceptable and will be punished accordingly. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SECTION III: DIVISIONAL REGULATIONS There are rules and regulations that must be observed by the divisions of the First Order. Please remember that refusal or failure to comform to these rules and regulations will be punished by the First Order Security Bureau. I. Any member may only be in one division at once. II. In order to join any other division, all members must gain dismissal by their divisional commanders. III. Divisions are forbidden from fighting amongst one another. We must work together in unison inorder to maintain the glorious First Order. IV. All divisions must submit to inspection (exluding the Knights of Ren) by the First Order Security Bureau if their activity isn't up to standard. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

of     1