of     1   

stinkeybird05
#220600939Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:23 PM GMT

LET THE HATE RAIN DOWN AND LET THE "Your copying S&I RPG" RAIN DOWN!!! Noob: A guy who looks like he's from a anime,it's a legend to see him in his basement,but noob Denys this. A guy who agrees with good threads,he's a powerful person,with the power to argue at certain points, he's from a anime at this point I don't care- Weapons: Some anime staff xddd sarcasm xdd he's good with the staff,but that's it,his staff has extra powers,it can shoot out fire balls at when he wants,can be used to burn down wooden walls,but not other walls,depending on material. Bird: A guy who's literally called a "Nightmare" and nobody has ever seen what's behind his mask,they say you will see a literal hell if he lets you see his face,others say he's just nervous (Woah original) He has some tentacles on his back he can use to his advantage,any way,it can range from grabbing enemy's and grabbing....food when he doesn't care... He also can't fly,he gets teased because of this. I'll add in more characters later,this is the BIO. Color splash!
NoobMaster936
#220601032Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:26 PM GMT

Lol Still have my support.
stinkeybird05
#222506152Thursday, July 27, 2017 12:05 PM GMT

Last bump of the dead forum Color splash!
mauseres
#222506225Thursday, July 27, 2017 12:06 PM GMT

art, My eyes are fully covered in tears. why did I read it all....

of     1