of     1   

Mark_SanchezGOAT
#220863430Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:42 AM GMT

Basically a list of what Roblox needs to fix. I may add more to the list as time passes by. I. Filter If I'm correct, it started because a parent complained to Roblox stating that her child got kidnapped by a stranger. Roblox assumed it was their fault (when it really wasn't) and decided to use a terrible and broken filter by Community Sift. Community Sift claims their filter is good, but it censors harmless word (the word 'the' was censored a while ago) and yet THIS doesn't get filtered: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=213853541 My idea of fixing the filter is by only censoring swear words for all ages. II. Moderation Moderation was decent back then until Roblox got lazy and started to use a bot moderator. Surprisingly, this bot moderator doesn't even do its job right. I believe it doesn't even read reports and just randomly decide who is right and who isn't. And this bot bans people & items here and there for no reason at all. It bans harmless items like Bruno Mars songs and stuff like that, and what surprises me is that users like THIS don't get banned at all: https://web.roblox.com/users/240871001/profile My solution for this is hiring more real mods (don't lie Roblox, you've got tons of money) that work in many different areas of the site. For the forums, I'd say I to II per sub-forum. III. Scam Bots Recently, people have been receiving friend requests from various scam bots, such as Click Me, Dont Click Me, Read My Desc, Click Here, and Read My Profile. All these bots had a name trend. What is annoying for most people is that even if you ignore the friend requests from the bots, they will still follow you and you will most likely not be able to block all of them due to the block limit. To solve this issue, there should be a ReCaptcha before sign up. IV. Thread Spam Posting Basically what I mean is that people can spam a bunch of posts on threads, like that Joke ster dude who's spamming posts on filter bypass threads like the f i r st forum post link I posted on this thread. Could be annoying at times. To fix that, the flood check should be a limit where your account will be restricted from forum posting for II weeks if they make XX or more posts ON THE SAME THREAD in XV minutes. This helps prevent threads from being botted. V. Default Colors Basically an annoying system that automatically puts clothes on if you only wear skin tones and nothing else. Having to figure out how to bypass it is just sad. In my opinion, Roblox should've just put the default colors on realistic skin tones. And that's it guys. If you think that what I thought needs to be fixed doesn't need to be fixed, please tell me why it doesn't need fixing. Also, please tell me if an issue that I've stated here has already been fixed. And lastly, if you agree with all my fixes and points on this thread, then say "Support"! 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
court2000
#220863567Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:44 AM GMT

Support, especially with the reCaptcha thing. Literally every website uses it to prevent a good sum of spam bots, so why hasn't roblox? Even webkinz has it if I remember correctly from when I was much younger
Hotchickgirl19
#220863836Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:50 AM GMT

support x3
hahahahahaha2366
#220863924Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:52 AM GMT

@court2000 Actually, if you make a bunch of accounts in rapid succession, it forces you to do a reCaptcha, so they technically do have one, but for some reason decide to keep it as a last ditch effort against mass account-creating.
Hotchickgirl19
#220863971Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:53 AM GMT

support
court2000
#220863986Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:53 AM GMT

Thank you for letting me know. They really should just use it for all users signing up, though
judess69er
#220864851Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:11 AM GMT

you forgot to include that the Staff need to be fixed i don't think i have ever seen a roblox staff member just Cruising on the site they are like non-existent they are like shadows lol no wonder nobody takes them seriously its like they don't exist they need to make more of an effort to be active in the community
FangABXY
#220865803Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:34 AM GMT

Support. Support support support (I don't wanna spam so just expect ive said support a gogol times. ok?) The bots are irritating! I've played a game and got SEVENTEEN, SEVENTEEN!!! friend requests with the same bot when I gave up (It was the first game seen, in most columns so yeah). Throw recaptchas down the drain (ok fine, don't) and sue the site out of existence. (And pefferably arrest the masterminds, or at least prevent them from creating sites). If Roblox is considered a host for the hacking site, which is the parasite, the parasite is killing the host, a big tactical error for the parasite. If it kills the host (Perhaps everyone would become fed up and leave) then it dies too.
FangABXY
#220865916Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:36 AM GMT

you forgot to include that the Staff need to be fixed i don't think i have ever seen a roblox staff member just Cruising on the site they are like non-existent they are like shadows lol no wonder nobody takes them seriously its like they don't exist they need to make more of an effort to be active in the community Yes. Even minecraft PE servers have notable mods. Unofficial servers too. Maybe actually pay the mods, let them play the games so it's not much work (Like in minecraft PE) and it'll be the perfect replacement.
Nk3214
#220866279Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:45 AM GMT

Guys Just so you know he copied my thread for spreading the word Here's proof: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=219227469 I'm not triggered over this or anything, just letting you guys know - Gr8 b8 m8, you get lots of h8 because you d8, you're ir8, and you're ALWAYS L8, THIS IS YOUR F8. -
Nk3214
#220866365Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:47 AM GMT

Also in my original thread I added more issues that needed to be fixed over time - Gr8 b8 m8, you get lots of h8 because you d8, you're ir8, and you're ALWAYS L8, THIS IS YOUR F8. -
Hotchickgirl19
#220888482Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:27 PM GMT

no one copied newb.
Borsy
#220888626Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:29 PM GMT

woah thanks for the list it's not like roblox already seen 500 threads that are exactly the same and already have a list similar to this
Ethanhg06
#220888747Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:31 PM GMT

i support everything on here but i dont rlly care about the default clothes cuz it hasnt really affected me yet (i dont wear outfits with no clothes) wot
Completely_Useless
#220889745Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:46 PM GMT

there is a captcha for creating accounts very quickly but it's somehow bypassed, probably by waiting a time limit or something
Hotchickgirl19
#220897572Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:38 PM GMT

ohhh mark is cute
legenderyfun23
#220897722Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:40 PM GMT

Support.

of     1