of     1   

Zunthur
#220903076Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:54 PM GMT

Summer 2017's tourney will consist on two phases, the first one will be a series of 1v1 duels, while the other will be a Free for all. The duels phase will be officially starting in July 9th, while the FFA is set to be on Friday August 4th. The rules for the first phase (Duels) are: -The maximum amount of days to get the first round duels done is five starting from July 9th, those exceeding the amount of days will be disqualified, depending on the circumstances. -Each duel will be on a different map, these are picked by the players on one they both agree on. -The first to win two duels wins, but if there is a tie, there will be a third duel to decide the winner. -The winner of each set is to be notified to me. DUEL RULES: -Removing someone's right arm counts as a point -Causing self-kill with a bomb by making it bounce back with a wall counts as a point -FF kills are not allowed and neither are after-death kills Because of mathematical limitations to the tournament structure that would have resulted in 3 winners fighting each other, we have re-structured the tournament, here's how it will work. MATCHUPS: -----ROUND 1------ GROUP A: GFink vs Spiral_rock99- GFink winner GROUP B: Dan v. Bombpow GROUP C: Drizlin v. R0bo_studs GROUP D: Tancanfan v. Scavanchi Group E: AceLynX v. MonsterJ628- AceLynX winner Group F: AmplifiedElio v. ambusher11 Group G: RocketJumpRalts v. Alextheacetrainer Group H: deadlyskullflames v. Dav37 -----ROUND 2------ [GFink] vs. Leifriede- GFink winner [Group B winner] vs, Linkerconnected [Group C winner] vs. Sockcave96 [Group D winner] vs. Fozetz [AceLynX] vs. metronui [Group F winner] vs. signingupishard [Group G winner] vs. CryInside [Group H winner] vs. Cainage From there, round 3 and onwards will have randomized matchups, until the final 1v1 in round 5. *this post will continue to be edited as results are turned in, since you CAN'T edit forum posts.* *If this system confuses you ask me, and I'll send you the link to the bracket for a better understanding of things.*
WuWenKu
#220935552Monday, July 10, 2017 4:30 AM GMT

Omnidominus would like to participate.
OmniDominus
#221002954Monday, July 10, 2017 9:34 PM GMT

Hey Zunther, I preferred the outdated chart better because I would like to fight Tancanfan over Drizlin to make it more fair. Not saying Drizlin is better or worse but just because I have played with tan before I know what to expect and, therefore, be a better opponent. Tancanfan wouldn't disagree btw.

of     1