of     1   

Crimsonnnnnn
#220945026Monday, July 10, 2017 7:19 AM GMT

Most people probably not going to care but my time on this game has been decent. Unfortunately more important things are coming up in my life that I just need to be more focused on. I may have not been "known" or whatever most of the speds in ofl say but for the few head coaches who did notice how good I was at pressing W, A, S, D and the spacebar s/o to you. (Mosstrainn and BabatronXXI). Anyways I don't feel like making a whole history or story about my time on roblox so here is some people who are the real MVP's. (Not in any order) Weeniehotjr- first person who I've been cool with since I returned back to roblox in late October. BabatronXXI- We don't talk much, but one of the realest dudes I met on this game. DukeyDudeHD- funny guy, not that good at keyboard tapping Ultimatesonicman- we just started talking to each other about a month or 2 ago but it's fun to troll you on discord Reel_HTTR- bad at apoc but you still my bro ( : VCDerp- bad at pressing the shift button but you still Daddy Jobro0552- you my boy and hopefully u get better at CB Sauce_ATL- your ankles still at falcons field If I missed your name sorry but i'd also like to give a s/o to the whole Arkansas squad, we should have won the championship sadly baba is fat. And the season 13 Spartans squad for letting me benchride to a VB. If I ever return someone hack my account for me.
YWBJohnny
#225441770Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:15 PM GMT

give me account

of     1