of     1   

meap1103
#220988312Monday, July 10, 2017 6:33 PM GMT

Muskets @ Phenoms - Phenoms win 58-16 Analysis: The phenoms are just too good right now to be beat by the muskets. Everyone knows the phenoms will go undefeated into the playoffs. Raiders @ Cyclones - Raiders win 34-21 Its going to be a close game based on the fact that the raiders are on a roll and the cyclones have pure talent but the Raiders will win off of momentum and big plays. Kings @ Gorillas - Kings win 21-16 This game is going to suck but I think the kings will win just cause the gorilla's can't put a team together. Bears @ Beasts - Beasts win 32-21 I guess my view is biased as I play for the beasts but chances are we will be down in the 4th and wind up coming back in another weird last minute win like every game I have ever played. Bengals @ Mammoths - Bengals win 40-21 The mammoths are absolutely awful and can't even keep a twenty point lead for 2 minutes they did however sign some FA's this week in a QB controversy on the wall. Also it doesn't help they are going up against the best team in SoCon. Chances are they will not make the playoffs and be right down there with the jays kings and gorilla's by the end of the season. Jays @ Scorps - Scorps win 34-16 The Jays suck, that's all I have to say.

of     1