of     1   

reiss19
#221004951Monday, July 10, 2017 9:57 PM GMT

#1 Ea## ####t Cougars- They look very sharp, they have a very solid offense core with lamont07 at qb, but their defense is also very well put together also. It wouldn't surprise me if this team goes undefeated. Record: 6-0 #2 Tampa Bay Sharks- Being on the east makes being a good team hard. The sharks will have to get past the Hawks/Cougars if they want to reach the Central Bowl. They have experienced players and coaches to get the job done. I don't think they have enough to take on the Cougars at this moment though. Record: 5-1/######### ###t########zzlies- With a new Head Coach in Dat_Wayyy, this team could go to the Central Bowl, and being in the west makes that dream a whole lot easier. I'm guessing they blow a couple teams out in the process. Record: 4-2 #4 C. Raptors- It's most likely that this team goes to the playoffs to face the Grizzlies, but the problem is can they beat them? I really don't see them going to the Bowl this year because of what their roster looks like at the moment. If they were to pull in a good QB and a better defense, then they could be set, I do like them having a core Wide receiver like Hokage though. Record: 3-3 #5 ###k####n########ks- It's not like this team is that bad, but after seeing them fall to the Raptors in the pre season, there is no way they can beat the Sharks and the Cougars in their Conference, maybe next season Rock Mountain Record: 3-3/2-4 #6 Harlem Huskies- I haven't seen a whole lot from this team besides some little flashes of offense. Any team that is playing Harlem will have an easy time scoring some touchdowns. Record: 1-5

of     1