of     1   

cezarking12
#221234703Thursday, July 13, 2017 8:15 PM GMT

This is a list composed in about 5 minutes of my concerns regarding the new update. 1.Server hopping, a classic raiding mechanic used by clans will be hindered as players are divided between new servers, the only solution being that all of the raiders are friends with the leader, which is not likely. 2.Join Game, a basic button on the friend's profile has the same effect really. 3.Most players usually sifted through servers to find a small player number, but now since that doesn't work, their only choice is to randomly click play or hope that a friend has a good server, which is not likely. 4.Preventing Phishing bots would be easily done if the default privacy settings prevented non friend users to send messages with malicious links. 5.Traders, such as the currently popular Forum poster that has gained #### ##### in around 3 hours, found good trades easily before the last update just by overlooking the Trade Hangout servers and others. None of his friends go into those places, so t is much more time consuming to find a person inside a server. English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes that I've done. Have a good day.

of     1