of     1   

SinisterUSA
#221369039Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:38 AM GMT

There will be different stages. Stages are how Lonzo will play as at that specific time of his career, guessing if everything goes right, and he doesn't get injured significantly. (GRAMMATICAL ERRORS INTENDED TO AVOID BAD FILTER) Stage 1: Rubio. Lonzo will play like Rubio for the first 1-3 years. Rubio is a great PG, can defend, and pass like crazy. But he has a major flaw as a PG - he cannot shoot at a consistent basis, which is the same exact problem like Lonzo. Especially with his weird jumpshot. But I am a believer in his weird shooting form, because it looks like Kev Martn was in his prime, he was a great 3 PT#s#########Stage 2: Kid. the jumpshot finally comes around, he could be like Kid. A person can throw amazing passes, and it took a while for his shots to go down, but when it did go down, he was an amazing shooter. Stages 1-2 are the realistic simulations. Stages 3-4 are based off if he does really well, these are EXTREME comparisons. Stage 3: MAGIC. Give it some time and some thought. This will obviously take a while for him to even be close to Magic but even Magic himself sees potiential in him to pass him. If he has less turnovers and he passes even MORE CRAZIER than he already does, he really could be. Stage 4: LEBRON JAMES: This is out there, because Lebron is the most versatile player of all time. Does everything for the game. Again this would take time, but I think Lonzo could come close. Let me know what you think..
poipoi87626
#221379406Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

Im still on the hype train of all three ball brothers playing in LA
zluq
#221382456Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:45 AM GMT

LaVar goat

of     1