of     1   

LazorEffect
#221382429Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:45 AM GMT

Well i had a lot of memories on roblox but they are slowly fading away with all these dumb updates and it seems the mods don't care about us. I'll give you some reasons what roblox has done recently over these few years and better yet I'll including hhcl and how it got ruined. 1. Tix removal which is kinda sad considering some people actually liked it and it was nice for the people that don't want to spend real money for shirts, hats and pants. They have free hats and shirts but they are la####f###2. The new censor that came out recently just sucks. So basically everyone has safe chat and everything and on the forums gets hashed and I can't even say a number without it being hashed... 3. The update that literally just happened but has ruined everyone fun on this site is that stupid forum removal :/ No more ro sports and now Roblox acts like we don't have a community when really we do and kept me busy when I am bored. Yes there is a discord but it's just not the same and Roblox doesn't even think about us anymore :/ 4. (HHCL) R dekes came out in S8 and just ruined everything. Literally everyone abuses them and all these annoying minor kids think they are good :/ People cheat now literally every season and I don't get why you would do that on a virtual game just to ruin the fun. Its just sad that Roblox is doing this to us :/
trajcevasilev94
#221382578Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:47 AM GMT

I can feel u man,let's quit roblox togeather. /// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///
ponguin
#221407630Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:02 PM GMT

it's all the odrs getting to your head

of     1