of     1   

XxDopeDudexX
#221385759Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:28 AM GMT

THE OFFICIAL NFMBA STAFF APPLICATION MUST BE 13 YEARS OR OLDER TO BE A STAFF. 1. Age? ------------------------------------------------------------ 2. How long have you been playing roblox basketball? ------------------------------------------------------------ 3. How many leagues have you been apart of staff/Team own and what were they called? And for how long? ------------------------------------------------------------ 4. Are you able to ref? Are you being able to ref/control a game by yourself? Any leagues you ref in before? ------------------------------------------------------------ 5. How active are you? (how many days each week your're online and how long in that day.) ------------------------------------------------------------ 6. What are some changes you'd like to see in NFMBA. ------------------------------------------------------------ 7. How can you make NFMBA better? ------------------------------------------------------------ 8. How can I trust you to do the job your given when given. ------------------------------------------------------------ 9. In your best words, describe yourself. ------------------------------------------------------------ 10. Anything you'd like me to know about you? ------------------------------------------------------------ 11. Are you willing to be loyal and work for NFMBA till the end? (if you say no. don't even bother sending me this application. If you say yes and you got the job. Then decide to quit the job you will be banned from the league. If you don't do you job correctly. I will fire you immediately.) ------------------------------------------------------------ Misspelling simple words and bad grammar will hurt your chances of joining staff. Send me this application if your really humble and serious about working for me and for NFMBA. I'm not staying on Roblox forever. And I will be quitting soon. So I need people to care of the league when I'm gone. SEND THIS TO ME ONLY.
KxngJae
#221387742Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:55 AM GMT

1. Age? 13 ------------------------------------------------------------ 2. How long have you been playing roblox basketball? Since 2015 ------------------------------------------------------------ 3. How many leagues have you been apart of staff/Team own and what were they called? And for how long? I've been apart of many leagues as a staff. ------------------------------------------------------------ 4. Are you able to ref? Are you being able to ref/control a game by yourself? Any leagues you ref in before? Yes, I've been a ref in SBA, JBA, JBL. ------------------------------------------------------------ 5. How active are you? (how many days each week your're online and how long in that day.) Im on everyday and from 1-12 unless i need to go somewhere. ------------------------------------------------ 6. What are some changes you'd like to see in NFMBA. Different teams in different seasons. ------------------------------------------------------------ 7. How can you make NFMBA better? Being a great ref! ------------------------------------------------------------ 8. How can I trust you to do the job your given when given. Ill be active and at every game mostly! ------------------------------------------------------------ 9. In your best words, describe yourself. Great ref! ------------------------------------------------------------ 10. Anything you'd like me to know about you? Nope. ------------------------------------------------------------ 11. Are you willing to be loyal and work for NFMBA till the end? (if you say no. don't even bother sending me this application. If you say yes and you got the job. Then decide to quit the job you will be banned from the league. If you don't do you job correctly. I will fire you immediately.) Yes i am very willing. ------------------------------------------------------------
Wood2Raw
#221389492Saturday, July 15, 2017 6:22 AM GMT

1. 15 2.Since 2012. 3.DBL,JBL,JBA. 4.Yes. 5.Almost everyday miss like 1 day. 6.More Competition. 7.Refing better keep the league active. 8. I'm Active and I pay attention to this league. 9.Fun,Compettive,aggressive. 10.nope 11. Yes
ZO2WestBrook
#221429718Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:44 PM GMT

1. Age? 15 ------------------------------------------------------------ 2. How long have you been playing roblox basketball? two years ------------------------------------------------------------ 3. How many leagues have you been apart of staff/Team own and what were they called? And for how long? been a staff for KBL back in my heydays ------------------------------------------------------------ 4. Are you able to ref? Are you being able to ref/control a game by yourself? Any leagues you ref in before? yes im able to ref. ------------------------------------------------------------ 5. How active are you? (how many days each week your're online and how long in that day.) im very active ------------------------------------------------------------ 6. What are some changes you'd like to see in NFMBA. active refs ------------------------------------------------------------ 7. How can you make NFMBA better? being active showing up to games ------------------------------------------------------------ 8. How can I trust you to do the job your given when given. trust me im a trust able guy ------------------------------------------------------------ 9. In your best words, describe yourself. im cool, fun, funny, nice, controllable ------------------------------------------------------------ 10. Anything you'd like me to know about you? no ------------------------------------------------------------ 11. Are you willing to be loyal and work for NFMBA till the end? (if you say no. don't even bother sending me this application. If you say yes and you got the job. Then decide to quit the job you will be banned from the league. If you don't do you job correctly. I will fire you immediately.) yes im willing ------------------------------------------------------------
the3sss
#221446280Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:12 PM GMT

THE OFFICIAL NFMBA STAFF APPLICATION MUST BE 13 YEARS OR OLDER TO BE A STAFF. 1. Age? 14 ------------------------------------------------------------ 2. How long have you been playing roblox basketball? 2014 ------------------------------------------------------------ 3. How many leagues have you been apart of staff/Team own and what were they called? And for how long? SBA,ROBA,RBA,NRBA,NBAR,WWBL i had my own league that rank for 3 seasons but i ended it ------------------------------------------------------------ 4. Are you able to ref? Are you being able to ref/control a game by yourself? Any leagues you ref in before? NRBA AND SBA, and yes ------------------------------------------------------------ 5. How active are you? (how many days each week your're online and how long in that day.) 7 days = one week 4-5 days a week, about 5 hours a day ------------------------------------------------------------ 6. What are some changes you'd like to see in NFMBA. arena change and expansion teams ------------------------------------------------------------ 7. How can you make NFMBA better? building and im creative ------------------------------------------------------------ 8. How can I trust you to do the job your given when given. ------------------------------------------------------------ 9. In your best words, describe yourself. creative ------------------------------------------------------------ 10. Anything you'd like me to know about you? phil is my brother ------------------------------------------------------------ 11. Are you willing to be loyal and work for NFMBA till the end? (if you say no. don't even bother sending me this application. If you say yes and you got the job. Then decide to quit the job you will be banned from the league. If you don't do you job correctly. I will fire you immediately.) ye ------------------------------------------------------------ Misspelling simple words and bad grammar will hurt your chances of joining staff. Send me this application if your really humble and serious about working for me and for NFMBA. I'm not staying on Roblox forever. And I will be quitting soon. So I need people to care of the league when I'm gone. SEND THIS TO ME ONLY.
victorcruz24
#221510867Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:33 PM GMT

1. Age? 14 ------------------------------------------------------------ 2. How long have you been playing roblox basketball? 3 years ------------------------------------------------------------ 3. How many leagues have you been apart of staff/Team own and what were they called? And for how long? 2 NRBA NCAA 2 years ncaa 1 year nrba ------------------------------------------------------------ 4. Are you able to ref? Are you being able to ref/control a game by yourself? Any leagues you ref in before? yes i am able to ref i have been a ref in nrba top league ------------------------------------------------------------ 5. How active are you? (how many days each week your're online and how long in that day.) pretty much everyday ------------------------------------------------------------ 6. What are some changes you'd like to see in NFMBA. The teams get stronger ------------------------------------------------------------ 7. How can you make NFMBA better? By getting a better ref system ------------------------------------------------------------ 8. How can I trust you to do the job your given when given. u can trust me cuz i never quit on things ------------------------------------------------------------ 9. In your best words, describe yourself. Chill smart and i have iq unlike these other kids ------------------------------------------------------------ 10. Anything you'd like me to know about you? nah im fine ------------------------------------------------------------ 11. Are you willing to be loyal and work for NFMBA till the end? (if you say no. don't even bother sending me this application. If you say yes and you got the job. Then decide to quit the job you will be banned from the league. If you don't do you job correctly. I will fire you immediately.) yes ------------------------------------------------------------

of     1