chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Tailsdahfox136
#221784027Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:48 PM GMT

last time i joined this some prick called bolram was claiming he had cancer or something then proceeded to say a guy wasn't playing rick from rick and morty right and that i was cancer because i was playing an undertale character. "ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ."
marc12267
#221785683Wednesday, July 19, 2017 4:11 PM GMT

(this rp is cancer anyway, but because nostalgia, i'm trying to give it a satisfactory ending) REI I turned to whoever came in (S ieg). More strangers to deal with. Perfect... "And who are you too?"
marc12267
#221841350Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:40 AM GMT

(You know what, screw this. No more stand-off against a powerful being that turns out to be too OP for even the anti-OP guys and eventually got killed by his own creator. Also, no more "Rapture" reference. TITM is pretty much dead in the water and the RPF is getting crowbar'd by ROBLOX.) FAREWELL EVENT "An autistic kid with his big teeth, squinted eyes, and severe case of down syndrome, woke up from his dream in front of his TV, which showed Once Upon a Time being cancelled in the news due to a sudden drop in ratings. The Super Smash Bros. disc remain stuck out from his Wii as all the action figures but Master Chief and the UNSC ones were all broken and smashed up. A picture of 5n@F punching Undertale in the face is shown hung from a wall. That. Ladies and gentlemen. Is what happens when my theory turns out to be true. But that's just a theory; a GAME theory. Thanks for watching!"
ThePro488
#221842259Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:54 AM GMT

marc12267
#221842544Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:59 AM GMT

(hey pro uh the reason why i went with this ending is because doing a full fledged farewell event with everything in accordance to my original event plans would be too much of a time waster as most, if not all, the other RP ers have moved on to better things and are not willing to come back just to give their characters one last hurrah but that's okay because at least allison, zoey, and rei are finally gone)
ThePro488
#221843464Thursday, July 20, 2017 5:13 AM GMT

(No worries lemme try my take if everyone's back in their worlds) Lively Town was bustling in the Pokemon world. A huge group of new members were being trained for the Expedition Society, destroying dummies and a bit of the environment in their mock-battles. The crowds were much larger than they were a few years ago, back when it all began. Eric and Lucario stood watching in front of Kanghaskan Cafe, the local cafe where they always got their snacks throughout the day. "Been a crazy past, like, two or three years, huh, Eric?" Lucario looked over and smiled. "You and the Warden, Danny, the TF2 guys, Team RWBY, the MSA, and everyone I'm forgetting..." Lucario's smile quivered. "I can't believe it's all over and gone." "Adventures don't just stop, you know," Eric grinned, returning the same warm look to Lucario. "You know what I like to do. If I can't find one way in a battle, I find another. Role-playing never stops when one forum goes down, you know?" The Typhlosion stretched for a second before continuing. "Sure, it might not be the same story if you go somewhere else, but writing is writing, and improving on that is the best. Besides, we might see our adventures -- THESE adventures with everyone -- continue somewhere else. That's always a possibility." Lucario nodded. "I guess you're right. But what are you planning to do now?" "For now, Lucario..." Eric stepped away from the front wall of the cafe and playfully shrugged. "We're gonna keep doing what we've always done."
princeadejr
#221900823Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:08 PM GMT

Justin and Astro "Justin..Astro!" Mia was glad to see us, "Long time no see!" she hugged them, her super strength made it feel as if a bear was giving them a hug, "I missed you guys so much...where have you been?" Justin pushed Astro to her, "We had a.." Astro started to sweat, he promised her not to go on dangerous adventures anymore, "Vacation..yeah a vacation, we went to Hawaii and met some new friends" she smiled, "Cool, Who did ya m e e t?" Astro panicked, he didn't know what to say, "We met my friend from school.." Justin interrupted, Mia bursted into a laugh, "No need to lie, I know you went on an adventure..and besides, you cant find an omega stone in Hawaii" he looked at the stone, "About that"
princeadejr
#221901871Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

Justin and Astro "About that?" Mia questioned him, Justin ignored her and checked the time on his watch, he looked at Astro as if to say Forget this girl we gotta go, "OH GOD, Mia look someone's entering the house!" she stopped talking and looked back, Astro grabbed Justin and jumped off the mountain, "Bye felicia!" they headed towards the ground, "Nice O n e dude!" they high-fived in the air, "Thanks!" Astro grabbed him. Using his fire, he flew them to the nearest building, "Wooo, how much should I pay for another ride? he asked Astro, "A C dollars?" he checked his pockets, "Yeah forget it."
Absxlve
#221923781Friday, July 21, 2017 3:45 AM GMT

Hath not an eye for thine own necessities? Wherefore go such thought, be it so that thy anguish lies, dormant in the valley of disdain? Must thy feelings of such hatred and dislike ever so present itself, while it already has come forth in earlier instalments! Disgraceful! I shall not have for such insolence, be with the argosies of hatred, having brought unrest to our lands, again taint our commune! I shall not have for that! Begone, vile daemon! One last stand shouldn't hurt, right?
Golden_General
#221929011Friday, July 21, 2017 5:33 AM GMT

Meanwhile, back in Robloxia... Wow, what an adventure this was. I joined late but I made a group with 16 friends, I went on many adventures and I fought the hardest of villains. Hopefully one day another adventure will begin. He looked up while his little child looked at him. "When will be our next adventure?" He said in a light tone. "That is for a future day. A day that will come soon." But the adventures were not over. As it would be a new world... A world that had a futuristic city... MILLENIUM CITY. SEE YOU THERE. Was what the letter read. It was from Halycon, but he declined the offer. He liked where he lived and didn't want to go on another crazy adventure.
luckeewolf
#223277604Monday, August 07, 2017 9:27 PM GMT

the nostalgia is palpable good memories I had here where has the rest of RPF been?)
roquinha9
#223278764Monday, August 07, 2017 9:45 PM GMT

(Wait, you can still reply?)
luckeewolf
#223279116Monday, August 07, 2017 9:50 PM GMT

it's a active thread roq)
ThePro488
#223281784Monday, August 07, 2017 10:36 PM GMT

Yeah we can still reply! I've been playing games now. I just started playing TF2 again and have been going back on the games section of this site. Might join the thread on RPN
roquinha9
#224475377Thursday, August 31, 2017 3:42 PM GMT

(and dis died)
ThePro488
#224957746Saturday, September 09, 2017 8:14 PM GMT

AH BUT IT DID

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2