of     1   

MrAwesome521
#221542351Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:32 PM GMT

I really could care what anyone says but this season has been a disaster. The fact we're even running is truly a miracle. I want to use this forum to update you guys what changes the league will be making following the S14 Offseason. Here's things we will be hitting on strongly. _________ 1. NAME CHANGES The number one thing I've hated about this league. The amount of name changes I've seen in the past month is beyond my mind. I got this kid who used to own CHA with 20 name changes. Like really? You got that type of juice? Bugging, probably had mommy buy it. Next season we will be imposing a NAME CHANGE RULE. It's in order to adjust to this generation of stupidity. Name changes will be PROHIBITED for the season including playoffs. In order to not mess up player values as well as other valuable information. Anyways. I don't even care as to what anyone thinks. This has been a HUGE issue with suspensions, and it'll only translate into players. __________ 2. TEAM OWNERS The very few team owners I will be asking to return are the ones who haven't let me down. So that's......? Yea no one in mind right now. Maybe xAB22, Idefrost, Bethany, GB, Neon. That's all I have in mind. Everyone else is pretty much gone. Of course, as of right now. I'll tell you WHO'S NOT returning: NYK, BKN, CHA, OKC. All horrible team owners. 2 out of the 4 were suspended. Ha. Petty? Think again. I will be asking a few people to own a team, maybe Kayska? ___________ 3. 10 TEAMS INSTEAD OF 16 Yea, we've gotta get rid of these 6 teams. Useless team owners, people leaving. More losers joining. We are a HUGE league. But now it's about to make competition tougher. 10 teams, max players 12-15. I don't know. Teams are about to get larger and more crowded. You're probably thinking, NO CAP? LOL. You're mistaken. ____________ 4. CAP SPACE Going back to 75M. Inflation is going down. The CAP will be working in a different way. It'll be more in detail, and specific. This'll be something myself, Bounty, and Clone will work on. Prices will try to be more accurate. We'll be using some people for help. But that's all. _____________ 5. NEXT COMMISSIONER? Maybe, maybe not. S14 is mine. And it's questionable after that. Let me make this clear. If I decide to stay for S15. That'll be my confirmed LAST SEASON. I will be speaking to Cyclops about a potential end for the NRBA if there's no one to fill in my position. But trust me I think S15 could be the confirmed end. We'll see though. More news on that. ______________ 6. NEW ARENA/PACO TACO DEL RANCHO Yes, BrightColby is working on it. It'll be done by the beginning of Season 14. Preseason will be either decreased or remain the same. It depends how fast we can get things done. It may include a mini store. It'll be all scripted, no bricks. You'll see what I mean. Anyone who's ever played for me, or knows me since 2012-2014. I used to own a wrestling federation. I created Paco, he was my security guard since forever. He's coming to the NRBA now. :) I need him. Plus I'm bored of the same old, I want to bring back a friend. ______________ 7. RULES I will be personally releasing a RULES FORUM HERE. ALL IN-GAME RULES. While Clone works on an OUT-GAME rule book. I will be specific on certain rules for everyone. Just so we can have people doing there jobs right. ______________ 8. REFEREES The reason I almost quit. Shout out to S5 Papa, who ejected me. Anyways. I will be giving referees a salary. There's a way to do this, we're creating a system. Referees could be getting paid 400 for 2-3 games. Meaning that's 800 in 2 weeks? Interested? I will be opening an application base for those INTERESTED. Anyone who's currently a referee may earn more. Referees will be paid for their work this season. Confirmed. _______________ 9. SUSPENSIONS/HALL OF FAME I will be reviewing cases for those suspended, and I will be at least voiding 10 suspensions. From those who've been EXILED to those who've been suspended 2 seasons. So for Lancerta, I may pardon you. I said MAYBE. Unless he quit. HA who am I kidding. He's Yoshi Jr. Anyways, the Hall of Fame will be reviewed by myself and Bounty. That's about it. ________________ Conclusion THAT'S ALL FOLKS. I've done my job for one day. Vote for me, as your CCM Candidate. Clone will not be eligible as all suspended players cannot win awards. lol ya'll lowkey lost that after WK 2. ~ Commissioner MrAwesome
brant887
#221543762Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:49 PM GMT

ya boy boddizle about to debunk this thread b/c lord knows why this is terrible 1) name changes aren't going to stop anything, I think its illogical, maybe messaging the staff alerting you've had a name change, or a post on the wall would help for communication, but I don't see this being much of an issue in contrast to maybe multiple accounts (like the eli situation from a few seasons back), this is irrelevant to NRBA and only a pet peeve -- 2) I agree- team owners were trash this season, but then again, you picked them. -- 3) Cyclops, General and I had a big debate *mostly general vs cyclops* on why decreasing the amount of team owners will be a terrible idea, in NCAA, we tried this going from 12 owners to 10, and you will ALWAYS have a few bad apples in a basket, its just the law of probability- but your move, this will only mean less players can play, hence the activity goes down, the teams wont be any more active if less games of played, and less teams are there to scrimmage. -- 4) Cap Space- sounds good to me, but I would definitely get some input from others as well, not just those three, maybe some referees who were actually good, also, make sure to put the number of games someone played into consideration. If Chachi *Guest* only played 5 games this season, he shouldn't be 15 million, that's just not fair, its ridiculous. -- 5) ok- innovation trumps longevity -- 6) ok- innovation trumps longevity -- 7) good idea- you should go all in like the NBA handbook, PDF and all! -- 8) We all know you're not paying referees that much, but I think at this point paying referees is a high risk, high reward idea- but I get it, less players are wanting to ref these days, and pay may be the only option, should be an interesting case for S14. -- 9) About to end you here- Remember when you busted on me for letting those stars back into the NRBA- and I got hate for all that, yea good times, even by you haha. 4 seasons later, someones doing the same thing, but with less important people, and sure, you even hired some of those people. In regards to Hall of Fame, I feel as if Clonejoe, 9tailed, Cyclops myself, and a few others should have more of a prominent say so than you, along with Bounty, who after 5 seasons, has finally been here the entire season. When I tightened up the Hall of Fame rank, the people who were still in it were a lot more happy, because the list actually seemed right. -- yea felt like ranting, but if you want NRBA to last, creativity and innovation will trump longevity- thats what kept nrba lasting all these season, and not LBA, ASBL, EBL, or other leagues. I'd know, I ran about half of these big leagues haven't I? Goodbye Mr.
AnthonyDeRozan
#221544286Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:56 PM GMT

idk what i did wrong if i got my team at trash :l
Lancerta
#221544580Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:00 PM GMT

Thank you MR. Godspeed.
waifuSZN
#221546978Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:35 PM GMT

woo im fired
UncleYoshi
#221563897Monday, July 17, 2017 3:34 AM GMT

"He's Yoshi Jr" and your Generalfolley JR.

of     1