of     1   

GuestTrout
#221543151Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:42 PM GMT

Hey guys, scarce here, and today we are here making a prediction on the 3rd season of MLB! Leave a like and subscribe if you want a pt 2 which features the UL divison. RL: 1. Milwaukee Brewers [12-2] Milwaukee by far has the easiest schedule in the entire league, as their only threat is Atlanta. They have a great roster with hitting, fielding, and some pitching. Only flaw is activity and rage quitting, but I think smogen can lead this team to almost a perfect season 2. Atlanta Braves [10-4] This might seem bias as I'm on Atlanta, but the braves have a fairly easy schedule, playing the hottest teams only twice each. Those 2 teams may beat us both times, or may not. The braves have a great pitching rotation with sensei, alan, and ninjaobie. Most of this team was on the S2 San Diego Padres, and you know they came to reign. 3. Seattle Mariners [5-9] Seattle Mariners, a often selected team by owners, yet nothing to support their skill. This team will be carried by Marcus_Stroman, even though he cant get on a nrba team. This team will suffer in most games, which will force them to rely on ffws for most of their wins. New comer ChickPhilA will be a star to watch as he can put the ball over the wall and get some base knocks. 4. Philadelphia Phillies [1-13] Why are these ppl here? This team will more than likely make a fool of Philly as they have Muitiversal and Talentedpizza2 to carry them. All I have to say is, all hail coole. 5. New York Yankees [0-14] Ah, the DBL team, the team that will be carried by hbrown19 who will hopefully teach them the ways. Might be able to steal a wildcard spot, but otherwise they have no hope. UL: Arizona sweeps league jk but if u want real UL predictions please let me know in the replies of this post. Have a great season to all, and good luck!
awesomejayden43
#221543749Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:49 PM GMT

Uhmm I think u have the last one wrong :/
BlueNinjaFishy
#221543957Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:51 PM GMT

lol PHI going 1-13? you're crazy just watch xDD my current RAP is 63K
OfficialZMPunk
#221544574Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:00 PM GMT

Ya please make a real one
Alan_Trammell
#221547634Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

If you guys dont like it go make your own, stop criticizing him for sharing his opinion you scrubs. No need to cry about someone else's opinion...
BlueNinjaFishy
#221605090Monday, July 17, 2017 5:15 PM GMT

i never said i didn't like it, i was just surprised, it's a good well thought out and critiqued prediction, i just thought it was funny and surprising to see 1-13 for PHI thank you for the prediction @OP my current RAP is 63K

of     1