of     1   

Universiv
#222102948Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:00 AM GMT

TL;DR: Update log that keeps track of previous and current updates to a developer's game, maintained by the developer. Some developers post new updates in the descriptions of their games. Others create forum posts if they are relatively long. But most of these are temporary and are forgotten after the next update. My idea would be to have a system separate from the game description (which should be exclusively for describing your game) that would keep track of updates made to the game. This would be maintained and edited by the developer. If they create a new game update in July, they can list the new features, and those will still be readable after the next update in say, September or October. Visually, I think this would look best with another tab on the game details page (along with About, Store, Leaderboards, Servers) called "Updates" or something. This tab would contain a list of each update, and when it was made. Clicking on one of these would expand the box to show the list of new features that were introduced in that update. Additionally, there could be a section for upcoming updates, or things the developer is currently working on and plans to release soon.
VOKZ3L
#222103065Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:02 AM GMT

Like Steam where it has an update log on a Workshop mod? I support, but my only concern that if it is a separate button you have to click, less people will view it, since we know how lazy the human race is... and also some people won't even know it exists. I think they should just make it a separate text box titled "Update Log". UUHHH.wav
EpicManXDLA
#222103096Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:02 AM GMT

I believe there used to be a feature like this, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Support anyways.
Universiv
#222176551Monday, July 24, 2017 2:54 AM GMT

Instance.new("Bump")

of     1