of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Miles_M0rales
#222229380Monday, July 24, 2017 6:42 PM GMT

Dear Roblox, Hey! It's me, Miles! What's that, you don't remember me? I'm one of the people you ban on a constant basis just for giving our own opinion on games or updates here on the forums! No? Am I describing over 5 million people? Eh, screw it. You don't need to remember me, you don't really care. I don't believe that you care about anyone on your website, as a matter of fact. Case in point, your recent and future updates. Just recently, you have added an update that sounded good on paper, but was poorly executed. the server updates. you understood the robot account problem, so you decided to try and fix it. Long story short, you disabled the ability to join a server that did not have your friends in it. now, that SOUNDS good, robots can't join a server they choose and friend everyone to spam them! foolproof, right? well, there are two major problems you forgot to consider. 1.) your playerbase. You forgot to ask them if this was a good idea, or if they wanted this update at all to begin with. as you can see, nobody wanted this update, but you enforced it on us without permission. and the problem that you overlooked, 2.) you didn't check that the bots ALREADY HAD HUNDREDS OF FRIENDS. that's right, the bots already had friends to begin with, so when this update rolled around, it only made this job EASIER. have you ever heard of the 6 degrees of separation? well, this is the very thing you overlooked when making this update. Bots can now friend each other, go to different games and friend everyone they can, then go to another server, rinse and repeat, until you can basically see every server again. this is a situation of if it aint broke, don't fix it. us players when we went to a big and popular game, there would obviously be bots. you would be considered the unluckiest if you had 15 bot requests. but NOW, you would be considered LUCKY if you had 30 bot requests upon entering a SINGLE GAME. I know for sure that i'm not the only one, but i'm on the worse side. i haven't even been playing for over a week, and i have 297 BOTS IN MY FRIEND REQUESTS. the fact that this update created an inconvenience for players and gave bots the high ground made me and most players want to quit. *********************** *********************** In a few days, you are going to merge the forums together and make a big sloppy mess. the forums will be forever active, everything bad about each forums will be put together and multiplied, absolutely NOTHING GOOD will come out of it, and yet, you are not taking the player's advice of NOT DOING IT!(you have so much to live for) this alone makes me and a big portion of your community want to leave, and never come/look back. *********************** *********************** so, enforcing a broken update on us was the jump in the ditch, the forum merge will be the nail in the coffin... what could be next? Cremation. http://devforum.roblox.com/t/anthropomorphic-avatars/44128 just take a look at those avatars. just one look. This is not roblox. this is not what we played 9 years and payed over 100 dollars on over. even if, and it's the biggest IF, IF the characters turn out perfect, it would not be roblox. me and 90% of your playerbase will quit without reasoning if you add this. *********************** *********************** So, Roblox. if you are reading this, please listen to your community. only make changes that we approve of, and there would be no backlash. if you keep this up, all that will be left of this website will be a lost memory, an abandoned project like AoTTG, and a speck of dust that used to be your playerbase. Sincerely, Miles. ======================================================= ======================================================= To the playerbase, Thank you for reading this! if you support this, please click that track thread button and say support in the replies. knowing roblox, i will probably get moderated for this post, so copy and paste this post somewhere safe, and if this post gets deleted, then spread the news and repost it. oh, and tell them Miles sent you! "I love to Mass Debate," Miles.
Miles_M0rales
#222229436Monday, July 24, 2017 6:43 PM GMT

woah, i didn't get tagged once! that's a miracle! "I love to Mass Debate!" Miles
Miles_M0rales
#222229478Monday, July 24, 2017 6:44 PM GMT

oops, forgot to Tl: Dr. here it is. Tl; Dr, go read it yourself.
Daiyze
#222229566Monday, July 24, 2017 6:45 PM GMT

👏
Shattered_Ice
#222229636Monday, July 24, 2017 6:46 PM GMT

TL;DR? What the heck rhymes with orange
xerinblox
#222229739Monday, July 24, 2017 6:48 PM GMT

im not reading that xerinblox is my name
MrMemz
#222229967Monday, July 24, 2017 6:51 PM GMT

i just read the whole thing ... support
MokrawitzPL
#222230125Monday, July 24, 2017 6:53 PM GMT

masterpiece like hammer
WiggleSquiggleGirl
#222230492Monday, July 24, 2017 6:59 PM GMT

support but if they were reading this it would mean they do listen to their playerbase im a bunny
320Ken
#222230523Monday, July 24, 2017 6:59 PM GMT

the avatar is optional and for creators who want their games to be realistic just don't wear it, like damn son
swagbiscuit5
#222230570Monday, July 24, 2017 7:00 PM GMT

Support.
GAMustang
#222230584Monday, July 24, 2017 7:00 PM GMT

*applauds*
CoolPredatormoza2
#222230754Monday, July 24, 2017 7:03 PM GMT

tl;dr |add 6,224 posts since main acc agentzany123 is deleted|R+://53115247 you wot boi I'll fly kick
Miles_M0rales
#222362631Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:22 AM GMT

@Hello, thanks for the support. no, really, i'm flattered. @shattered, Tl: Dr is short for this page is too long, so i didn't read it. it is a(n) (in)direct way of saying that you were much too lazy to read it all. @memz, thanks mr. breakfast. @Mok, thank you, even if it was ironic. @wiggle, no, if they read it, it means thy heard. they will most likely not listen, i hope they at least heard me out. @Ken, no need for the four letter words, but i know what you are getting at. the problem is, this will become the face of roblox, and do you really want that to happen? @Swag & @Gam, thank you both. @Moza2, no thank you. this is summer vacation, you have plenty of time to read, in fact, if you have such little patience that you need the author to summarize, then that's what you should spend your summer doing, away from screen time. (sorry, that last one went too far, but what i said goes for everyone. don't ask for a Tl: Dr summarization. pretty please.)
Anonymous_Guest
#222362726Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:23 AM GMT

Props to you for writing all of this, I support you.
HelloKittyRestort
#222362794Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:24 AM GMT

Support
legenderyfun23
#222362812Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:24 AM GMT

I think all they want is the little kids.
CoolIzzy227
#222362954Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:26 AM GMT

TL;DR = Roblox's updates only harm itself and they need to start listening to the backlash of the community and follow the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" I think this is the post in a nutshell
Miles_M0rales
#222362985Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:27 AM GMT

Thanks Anon.
trap1234564321
#222363027Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:27 AM GMT

Dear Roblox, Hey! It's me, Miles! What's that, you don't remember me? I'm one of the people you ban on a constant basis just for giving our own opinion on games or updates here on the forums! No? Am I describing over 5 million people? Eh, screw it. You don't need to remember me, you don't really care. I don't believe that you care about anyone on your website, as a matter of fact. Case in point, your recent and future updates. Just recently, you have added an update that sounded good on paper, but was poorly executed. the server updates. you understood the robot account problem, so you decided to try and fix it. Long story short, you disabled the ability to join a server that did not have your friends in it. now, that SOUNDS good, robots can't join a server they choose and friend everyone to spam them! foolproof, right? well, there are two major problems you forgot to consider. 1.) your playerbase. You forgot to ask them if this was a good idea, or if they wanted this update at all to begin with. as you can see, nobody wanted this update, but you enforced it on us without permission. and the problem that you overlooked, 2.) you didn't check that the bots ALREADY HAD HUNDREDS OF FRIENDS. that's right, the bots already had friends to begin with, so when this update rolled around, it only made this job EASIER. have you ever heard of the 6 degrees of separation? well, this is the very thing you overlooked when making this update. Bots can now friend each other, go to different games and friend everyone they can, then go to another server, rinse and repeat, until you can basically see every server again. this is a situation of if it aint broke, don't fix it. us players when we went to a big and popular game, there would obviously be bots. you would be considered the unluckiest if you had 15 bot requests. but NOW, you would be considered LUCKY if you had 30 bot requests upon entering a SINGLE GAME. I know for sure that i'm not the only one, but i'm on the worse side. i haven't even been playing for over a week, and i have 297 BOTS IN MY FRIEND REQUESTS. the fact that this update created an inconvenience for players and gave bots the high ground made me and most players want to quit. *********************** *********************** In a few days, you are going to merge the forums together and make a big sloppy mess. the forums will be forever active, everything bad about each forums will be put together and multiplied, absolutely NOTHING GOOD will come out of it, and yet, you are not taking the player's advice of NOT DOING IT!(you have so much to live for) this alone makes me and a big portion of your community want to leave, and never come/look back. *********************** *********************** so, enforcing a broken update on us was the jump in the ditch, the forum merge will be the nail in the coffin... what could be next? Cremation. http://devforum.roblox.com/t/anthropomorphic-avatars/44128 just take a look at those avatars. just one look. This is not roblox. this is not what we played 9 years and payed over 100 dollars on over. even if, and it's the biggest IF, IF the characters turn out perfect, it would not be roblox. me and 90% of your playerbase will quit without reasoning if you add this. *********************** *********************** So, Roblox. if you are reading this, please listen to your community. only make changes that we approve of, and there would be no backlash. if you keep this up, all that will be left of this website will be a lost memory, an abandoned project like AoTTG, and a speck of dust that used to be your playerbase. Sincerely, Miles. ======================================================= ======================================================= To the playerbase, Thank you for reading this! if you support this, please click that track thread button and say support in the replies. knowing roblox, i will probably get moderated for this post, so copy and paste this post somewhere safe, and if this post gets deleted, then spread the news and repost it. oh, and tell them Miles sent you!
Miles_M0rales
#222363065Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:28 AM GMT

Lol, its Hello's alt.
CoolIzzy227
#222363095Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:28 AM GMT

what's with the copypaste
Quaintpokemon11
#222363105Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:28 AM GMT

Too bad this thread will no longer exist in the merge since to Upgrade is to Reboot and erase the original.
HelloKittyRestort
#222363148Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:29 AM GMT

I got banned
B_HE
#222363268Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:31 AM GMT

I posted a long 9 paragraph essay about why roblox is letting people od8 and it got removed... its nothing more but the facts though

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right