of     1   

pengy1
#222249766Monday, July 24, 2017 11:25 PM GMT

while i have no problem with the current version of roblox, theres some things that they have done that i dont think are good. such as removing personal places and adding team create. Why did they remove personal places? millions of people played it, was it because of the constant obbies for robux? was it for hacked servers? or was it because they want more money. replacing something thats easy to build in with your friends with a program they have to use to build with you that is confusing and complicated is not correct for aspiring children who play roblox. so, lets begin from the start. roblox used to have something that was called personal places and normal places, in normal places you'd have mega servers which would host up to 50 people. in personal places it was a fun way to relax and have a world, like minecraft which would save and you could do whatever you want with your friends, host a party, or other things. for years people have played by this and over time people have created some amazing things, lots of them found the type of place to be their favorite was personal places. you would show people your buildings and machines you made with the wiring. then something happened. people started to make obbies for robux, scamming people out of their accounts, gullible people. they stared to make spam that would fill the comments of most things. and people had bad intentions for the places, but it was the admins of that servers fault for giving them permissions. there was a way they could counter that though, reverting the versions. thanks to this i think not only a lot of people but me, yes me, have countered people who nuked and destroyed my places by reverting versions. then there was new grounds. (literally) new terrain. experimental, with themes and custom builds, a competition hosted by roblox to see what was the best, many people liked this and so roblox made a mistake in my opinion. removing old terrain and replacing it with gloomy new terrain. everything seemed to real for roblox, it wasnt supposed to be realistic it was supposed to be simple, stamp and building tools not compatible with new terrain, many people were sad. then the update happened. After all of this roblox replaced personal places, which lots of people have spent lots of time on, with... team create. it would have been better if you just kept both, theres nothing stopping you from keeping personal places but a couple thousand dollars, which shouldnt be that much to a multimillionare company to keep a community happy. team create was confusing for the people who tried it out and were unable to maneuver it right. it took the fun out of stamping blocks and wiring contraptions, which now consist of writing scripts and advanced building. so, how can we stop limiting lots of people from showing their creativity at ease? we keep team create and personal places, and add more options and ways to regulate it. expanding oppurtunities, and adding new ways to play is one of the best ways to change a game. roblox doesnt do that, (no offense to anyone) but roblox replaces and removes, with more complex and confusing things most of the time, and things that somewhat ruin the platform for a lot of people. the price floor has limited people who dont have that much robux from buying a lot of clothing for customizability, to almost nothing for shirts and pants. and hats? they say that they will add a lot of hats but theres only about 40 free items, which isnt really much. you only gain true customization when you buy robux and builders club, and get to do a lot of things when you have those. but i'm not saying to remove those privileges. because people pay money and people don't. people who don't contribute to this website shouldn't get much. but shouldn't get nothing. now, roblox is a confusing platform populated with kids (the normal age demographic) and spam bots, you tubers and more. unlike popular opinion, bad people who want to take kids away are usually the minority, and even less actually succeed. getting away from the off topic, CONCLUSION personal places should come back for a number of reasons, from simplicity to creativity. team create should stay too. its a good way for actual developers to make games, and make money off of this site for their knowledge and dedication.
RoboticIntelligence
#222249969Monday, July 24, 2017 11:28 PM GMT

Support. Personal Places and Build Mode were awesome. They should at least add in a plug in for them in studio.
rabidcooldude2004
#222251870Monday, July 24, 2017 11:54 PM GMT

I really do agree. The personal places were really fun to build in and build with friends, because I don't know how to scrip really well or build that good, but with the personal places, I could build what I want with a simple tool and have fun with friends. my friend (which is the writer of this fine forum) and I had great fun with other friends building an amazing mansion several years back, and we sometimes would visit back and remember the weeks and months spent on making all these cool creations. we had a cool hovering back yard, a big floating island, a working water slide, and a giant mansion. now without the personal places we cant have fun continuing that, or even go back and see it again. it really upsets me that roblox thought team build was a good idea. well, I take that back. as said in this forum, it is a good thing for the more experienced, but the majority of the roblox community is nowhere near as experienced as the couple of famous games' creators. personal places allowed the majority of the non experienced players to actually make cool things easily, using the stamp tool, and not using complicated scripting. and with the new terrain, the original stamp tool blocks never worked on it, and as said in this forum, roblox shouldn't be realistic. it felt more fun when keeping it unrealistic, because it felt more mystical and filled with more imagination. the new terrain doesn't even look that good, and I would prefer the old lego-like floors we can make ourselves. I understand if you want to keep the current building ways, but like the writer says, keep the current, but please add back the old.
RoboticIntelligence
#222258648Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:30 AM GMT

I personally love team build. I use it all the time. I also, though, build planes with the old school building tools. I can still build them, but they don't save because there is no more build mode or personal servers. ): This is the place I make them in by the way. roblox.com/games/650543946/Stamp er-Tools-Works-and-F3X-Building-Place (Remove spaces)
Dravespear
#222263131Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

The problem I find having personal places is that once the game gets compromised by users with an exploit. they can damage it temperamentally to forever, which may extends to the owner to also be in trouble. Also I'm aware that personally places weren't that popular as the highest number of plays in a server could only be added up to twenty users if I remember correctly. And once that server is full no one else would've been able to join the game. Build mode had limitations to expanding a users 'career,' because they rely on everything that is already made for them. When I first joined roblox, I didn't know what roblox studio was until I decided to stop trying build mode. Which that process was around eight months. Sincerely, -Drave
Dravespear
#222263469Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:35 AM GMT

Just to correct myself you mentioned mega servers, if that was the case the servers would still be far to small especially compared to the current state of roblox as now the front page games have more than 1, 000 while back in 2012, the highest you'd get is ######## on the front page.
TallAwesomeGuy98
#222263665Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:39 AM GMT

we need personal places
EmberFox2000
#222264207Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:46 AM GMT

You seriously hate Team create? No support (not forcing my opinion)
sarahbeara9
#222264586Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:53 AM GMT

support personal servers were probably my favorite part of this game team create works but its not the same
RoboticIntelligence
#222292360Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:38 PM GMT

With build mode, it's not even always about how professional the finished product look. It's a different style of building. Roblox should add a plug in. Those that want it can use it, others won't.
pengy1
#222297269Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:47 PM GMT

i dont hate team create, i use it im just saying, bring back personal places and keep team create, where did you get that?
EmberFox2000
#222298439Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:06 PM GMT

@pengy You were saying team create wasn't good.
pengy1
#222391408Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:59 PM GMT

don let this die we need to get roblox to see it
EmberFox2000
#222400296Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:04 PM GMT

@pengy They'll never add new updates on this subforum. they evitably listen to us now.
pengy1
#222523677Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:12 PM GMT

bump

of     1