of     1   

oxer1us
#222265610Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:08 AM GMT

Hello Minors Community. I am here to tell you that I will hereby retire from all Minor leagues including MPGHL and MHCL. Here are the people that I would like to thank for being in Minors with me since Day 1: LucRobitaille: This man gave me the chance to first play in Minors on the MHCL Iowa Wild in Season 10. I would like to thank you for giving me this chance and I'll never forget it. I feel that I never gave you the proper thanks for that. Accommodo: He was the alternate captain for Luc when I first got the chance to play in this league. He always pushed me around during games and he got me a lot better honestly. He still remains a part of me and formed me into what I am in HHCL today. Thanks broooo! MusicalTurets: This was my most FAVORITE teammate on Iowa. I remember after every single goal we scored, we would do the old celebrations and just jump constantly until the replay came up. I still play with him today, but those times when we played together on Iowa will always stick with me. Cone182: This guy was the commissioner of MHCL when I first got my staff. He was so sick and gave me my first role in power. I thank you for trusting me even though I made some stupid decisions, but it all came out good in the end. ajraven: Aj was one of my best friends in MPGHL S3. We would always make fun of each other and call mehran bad XD. It was fun on Hershey and I took over for him when he gave the team to me. Later that season, went to the Semi's and lost in 6. Man, I'll never forget him, but recently he's been inactive, so I haven't spoken with him in a bit. Hopefully we keep in touch. Super_Senko: This guy was the memestar. In S3 of MPGHL I always was dying when he went on the ice. He was so inconistent and made the funniest plays. He was also one of the biggest lag ger I have ever known, but he eventually fixed his stupid wifi. Mehran you are the G.O.A.T. He came to my team in MPGHL S4 and we went to the Semi's together. Get GOOD noob. Shadethemighty: He was also on S3 Hershey in MPGHL. This guy was even more of a meme than Mehran. He would either always goon or make insane saves in net when we played insanely stacked teams. He was a funny guy to talk to and we went to NJD S13 together and it was a good time. Keep up the gooning Shade. hockeyacc14: I haven't seen this kid in a while, but I sure miss him. Me and him used to talk a lot but we fell apart and haven't talked to each other for a while. He was a really trustworthy friend during my Minor days. I could tell him anything and he would help me with problems. WHERE YA AT BRUH? Andytraps: This was the man that gave me the opportunity of a lifetime. A Co-Owner in MPGHL. It was so amazing working with this guy and I hope that we keep in touch. I'll never forget what he gave to me and I am forever grateful for it. Thanks ANDYYYY Well, this is the end of my Retirement Letter. I didn't mention everybody and I'm sorry because my list would go on and on. I hope everyone in the Minors Community has a good time, having fun in Minors, and approaching the Majors. Oxerius, OUT
ReaPeREmyr
#222278780Tuesday, July 25, 2017 7:07 AM GMT

don't u just leave minors instead of making a forum about retiring...............I thought that was only for HHCL since Minors wasn't that big.......
PeterTheEngineer
#222291529Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:21 PM GMT

who r u ^ PeterTheEngineer
oxer1us
#222305787Tuesday, July 25, 2017 5:10 PM GMT

I cared about minors so I feel that it needed an acknowledgement.
InOblivion
#222319027Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:01 PM GMT

I helped you.. a little bit.
ReaPeREmyr
#222322399Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:42 PM GMT

Someone better then u, L
CandyQueem
#222322602Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:44 PM GMT

I just reci eved some ################# ################## at #################### You guys should try it out!
auraphaara
#222324449Tuesday, July 25, 2017 9:07 PM GMT

venomous talking crap is the real L auraphara
zevvytraps
#222394912Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:52 PM GMT

Bye oxer.
andytraps
#222399505Wednesday, July 26, 2017 4:55 PM GMT

Thanks for playing the game and making contributions to the Board.
UFAIL2
#222399924Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:00 PM GMT

We will miss you!
Scardonyx
#222489161Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:22 AM GMT

cya friend, best of wishes in the big leagues
66sparky
#222669917Friday, July 28, 2017 10:38 PM GMT

Bye even doe i didnt get to know you!

of     1