of     1   

gntario
#222289679Tuesday, July 25, 2017 12:44 PM GMT

Been thinking of doing this for a while now. I've been pretty inactive the past year so alot of you probably wouldn't even remember me but I'm hanging up the ol' virtual boots when the RIFA WC 2 ends so before I do I thought I'd say a few things seeing as I've the past 5-6 years of my life on this game. Good luck to RIFA, all I'm gonna say is if you wan't RIFA to stay sustainable and run well stop over complicating it. Also sort out the lag. A few teams I'd like to mention - Rangers - The first time in which I really started to feel I was in the RS community and when I really started to get good at RS Prototype-Z - A team that I still talk to this day, and will still keep in touch with some of the people Bloxton - It was fun hanging out with the bloxton peeps outside of RS and I got to see that they're all genuinely nice guys at the end of the day no matter how they act in matches. other teams: Patriots and RIFA S1 Liverpool Thanks to - iMoosez - One of the first people I met in 2012 and if it weren't for him I wouldn't have stayed in RS for as long as I did no matter what I say he'll always be seen to me as one of the greatest people I've met on this game Blun - Probably one of the only guys I'll keep in touch with after this game and one of the first people I've ever skyp###########and to: tecku, gobo, xbox, sam4life, prokiller121, devu1, nasir773, rosoccerkid, bill, soen, gromo1311, tupac314, pedro, noaboy and prodigyvg and the rest of protoz anyway peace gonna be my last couple of days here

of     1