of     1   

BlueNinjaFishy
#222354142Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:32 AM GMT

For week 2 I will list my power rankings chart here from 1-10, 1 being the most "powerful" team 10 being the "weakest team" for each week. You will see team ranks fluctuate. 1. ARI - Still a rank 1 team, this team is crazy good, Team BA of .431 with a very good lineup and rotation this team has excelled the first two weeks. Going 2-0 against ATL & SEA. 2. MIL - A very good team, week 2 was a W vs PHI, put up 10 runs against PHI, and PHI was ranked 4 for week 1. Although not moving any spots up or down in the rankings, this team will continue to dominate other teams throughout the league. 3. PHI - PHI did not have the best game for week 2, putting them 1-1 on the season, but they still seem to be strong, aside the fact of a team chemistry breakdown and ##### toxic comments every 5 seconds, this team will continue to look up just as MIL and ARI does, now competing with a much better roster going into week 3-4 aswell. With the addition of pwnzerkid, icky, redboy, and patsdaddy(yes this was somewhat bias, but i did ask for some opinions on where PHI should be ranked.) 4. BOS - Very good game vs ATL, a 9-8 win. Like I said in week 1, this team will be the team that moves up from bottom to top in the power rankings. I believe if they continue on and start a win streak, they will be a powerful team as they gain confidence. 5. ATL - Losing to BOS, really dropped them down this week in the rankings, the team is still good. but an 8-9 loss really took them here, also improving the teams w/l to 0-2. I believe Atlanta will see an easy game this next week and sit at this 5th spot. 6. NYY - Moved up 2 spots, put up a good performance week 2, and outshined the lower half of the power ranking teams. They played an semi-easy opponent of MIN. and came out with the W. 5-2. 7. BAL - Won 11-10 vs COL, but also dropped in rankings, both teams scored and scored against each other, not a great performance from either starting rotation/bullpen. Caeden2002 & cdunklee managed to give up 3 in one inning. Giving COL an easy 6 runs that game. Just didn't see a great performance here. 8. COL - Lost 11-10 to Baltimore, and dropped one rank in the rankings, the game was good, but both teams aren't the best and also gave up runs on each side. Gatoboy managed to give up 5 in one inning for the pitching staff. Not a great performance here either. 9. MIN - Didn't move since week 1. This team put up bad numbers against previously ranked 8th NYY. Not much else to say here for MIN for week 2 10. SEA - Didn't move since week 1. Didn't do too well against rank 1st Ranking Arizona Diamondbacks. They scored 3 runs but gave up ## ######## to a loss. Stay tuned for week 3 rankings on Saturday! my current RAP is 99K

of     1