of     1   

BreadyForBed
#222368687Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:00 AM GMT

So like, Barack Obama, where he been? Uh, alright, first round, idk who plays but usually its the 1st seed v 4th seed and 2nd seed v 4th seed [WOO FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS YUH] =Clemson v ASU= ROSTER JUDGEMENT (ASU): Okay so Judging by ASUs roster, their only stacked portions are the Team Captain, which is like the OCFA version of what OFL does when they stack all the good players at AC. ROSTER JUDGEMENT (CU): Clemson does the same thing but by looking at their Team Captains I see 1 player that needs to be exiled for being an alt and KinqAnt and honestly the only thing KinqAnt is good at is making me confused royally. MY VERDICT: 'Bama wins this roster thing THE ACTUAL GAME: SelfMadeDarris at QB for Clemson and Some dude named Rouge at QB for ASU. Right away by the amount of highlights KinqAnt seems to rub in my face, Self is going to teleport past some Defensive Ends for majority of the game, and throw it to either KinqAnt or someone ranked Team Captain. An effective strategy, but their defense is going to faulter because KinqAnt can't actually play roblox football, which is impressive because it's literally just pressing WASD. Rouge, I don't know WHO he is, but I did enjoy the movie 'Moulin Rouge' starring the same actor who played Obi-Wan Kenobi, so odds are they're gonna come out firing on all cylinders. Desert_Island is probably going to think that I'm still his father so odds are he'll use that to the advantage to distract KinqAnt enough to burn him deep for a TD. Defense, idk how ASU got undefeated but odds are their defense is mediocre enough that I can comprehend it. WHO WILL WIN: 'Bama, by a collective score of 38-17 WHY: KinqAnt plays for Clemson =Alabama v Ohio= ROSTER JUDGEMENT (BAMA): Continuing the trend of putting every good player at TC, Alabama's TC roster is loaded with players of talent. And, for once, I actually know who these people are, because I've suspended half of them before and then unsuspended them because King likes letting people walk free. AFC is garbage, and superdeathmachine was called garbage by dwarf, and with the PEMDAS rule, that cancels out, so they're both good. ROSTER JUDGEMENT (OSU): It's the one team that doesn't stack all their good players at TC. Their team is a little too blac for me, and I'm not saying that because Blac has been on 5 teams this season. But, if the players play the spots that they're ranked at, rotations might actually prove consistent and deadly and in reality that doesn't really affect anyone because we're all pressing WASD, nobody can press WASD better than someone. THE ACTUAL GAME: Judging by superdeathmachine and him with OSU last season, he's going to throw an INT on the first drive, and I guarantee AFC is going to be the one that misses the opportunity to catch it. Their defense will probably lock up though, because AFC lowkey carries every team he's on (evidence: KSU last season). However, one does not simply contain BlacYoungsta, and trust me he's been unsuspended 3 times now. Blac is going to throw dots all over the field and then lag on runs, like a formulated game plan so to speak. The massive amount of players they'll have in rotations means literally you cannot predict what their defense will do. Terrifying if you get anxiety over playing a virtual game. WHO WILL WIN: OSU, by a close score of like 24-28 WHY: Blac throws footballs better than super throws INTs, and eventually AFC will get tired and they'll end up scoring some pretty nice points. Whether you liked it or not, I'm going to do these again after this week, and there's going to be a mediocre surprise with it. bye, WORFLPancake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfh2DDDvXjk
antisgarbage
#222368746Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:01 AM GMT

die. im autistic
BreadyForBed
#222368751Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:02 AM GMT

I forgot verdict for roster thing for Bama v OSU MY VERDICT: Bama cause AFC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfh2DDDvXjk
BreadyForBed
#222368794Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:02 AM GMT

AND I MEANT ASU NOT BAMA CRAP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfh2DDDvXjk
ToyzAeruzz
#222370730Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:41 AM GMT

So like, Barack Obama, where he been?
BillionaireOkami
#222378159Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:14 AM GMT

ill carry kinqant trash ahh smh
ItzRon
#222380400Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:12 PM GMT

Were these predictions supposed to be fr, lmao you said Bama beats Clemson.
MalikLTN
#222382995Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:54 PM GMT

More typos then ints super has thrown
gamingfeverhanson10
#222383169Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:56 PM GMT

waffle said i was bad in ucla dis cord it hurt my feelings a lot
Labelz
#222390080Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:38 PM GMT

Waffle banned me from ucla discord : )
SuperKoopa9
#222395221Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:56 PM GMT

Roll Tide!