of     1   

nastyeddie
#222417204Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:15 PM GMT

i will never forget this place. being part of the community for 5 years and going from a person who everybody hated to one of the most respected people out there. its insane to see people come and leave from this place, memories be made, threads be turned into relics. i will always cherish every memory i have here, and although we're all on discord, i can not express how much i could care for this place. the leagues, the online checks, the sf parties, sf jeopardy, sim winter games its all coming back to me now. i will never, and i mean never, be more tightknit to a community then this. i literally came here after a close family members death before i came to some family members and literally all of my friends. as cringy as that sounds, really this place has grown to be my second family and i love this whole community. i just will always miss the people and the experiences i have here. even though we have discord, something which i am an administrator of, and i enjoy very much, the memories on this forum are completely irreplaceable. i stumbled across this thanks to a friend in ro-racing, who ill probably thank later if i get the chance to. i wouldn't say this about a lot of things, but he literally changed my life. so many people ive met on here changed myself from that awkward quiet child to who i am today. and for all the people who im not that framiliar with, i respect your contributions to the community too. i am sad that this is the last time ill say this on this forum, i never thought it'd come down to this this recently but its gonna be the way i wanted to go out on here, there's one more message i want to say before everything gets wiped away by roblox. phil ###### is a two-time stanley cup champion thank you
LewNewJew
#222419649Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:42 PM GMT

i will never forget this place. being part of the community for 5 years and going from a person who everybody hated to one of the most respected people out there. its insane to see people come and leave from this place, memories be made, threads be turned into relics. i will always cherish every memory i have here, and although we're all on discord, i can not express how much i could care for this place. the leagues, the online checks, the sf parties, sf jeopardy, sim winter games its all coming back to me now. i will never, and i mean never, be more tightknit to a community then this. i literally came here after a close family members death before i came to some family members and literally all of my friends. as cringy as that sounds, really this place has grown to be my second family and i love this whole community. i just will always miss the people and the experiences i have here. even though we have discord, something which i am an administrator of, and i enjoy very much, the memories on this forum are completely irreplaceable. i stumbled across this thanks to a friend in ro-racing, who ill probably thank later if i get the chance to. i wouldn't say this about a lot of things, but he literally changed my life. so many people ive met on here changed myself from that awkward quiet child to who i am today. and for all the people who im not that framiliar with, i respect your contributions to the community too. i am sad that this is the last time ill say this on this forum, i never thought it'd come down to this this recently but its gonna be the way i wanted to go out on here, there's one more message i want to say before everything gets wiped away by roblox. phil ###### is a two-time stanley cup champion thank you

of     1