of     1   

DeshawnXI
#222419024Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:35 PM GMT

Q.1| How active are you 1-10? Response- Q.2| What leagues have you coached in? Response- Q.3|Are you capable of signing enough players before deadline? (Aug,8) (7 Players) Response - Q.4| Why do you want to own a team in NBL? (Must explain in 2 sentences with grammar) Response - What team do you want to own in NBl? (Must give 2 from each conference) ex below EX: E-CLE,MIL| W-OKC,LAC Copy this fourm with your answers then Pm it to PointGodVII thank you for your patience and time :)
Dxbbinq
#222428911Wednesday, July 26, 2017 10:24 PM GMT

How active are you? Response - Se ven Q.2| What leagues have you coached in? Response - Jordan Basketball League Are you capable of signing enough players before deadline? (Aug,8) ## Players) Response - Yes. Why do you want to own a team in this league. (Must explain in # sentences with grammar) Response - I deserve to own a team because I get stuff done when it matters. I'll will keep trying until I reach my goal. What team do you want to own in West or East? (Must give # from each conference) Response - West: Houston, Spurs East: Bulls, Raptors
skedic
#222433417Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:12 PM GMT

Q.1 | very active Q.2 | LPBA Q.3 | Yea Q.4 | I just wanna own a team so I can when a ring. Also, I can offer my friends and etc. Q.5 | Sacramento Kings
WoofyClown
#222471006Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:03 AM GMT

Q.1 | very active 8 Q.2 |i have coached in NBL before JBL. Q.3 |yes. Q.4 |Orlando Magic. Because that has always been my favorite team so i would like to stick with them! ORL,MIA,OKC,LAC. WEST/EASTERN ANY OF THOSE TEAMS!
WoofyClown
#222471076Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:04 AM GMT

Q.1 | very active 8 Q.2 |i have coached in NBL before JBL. Q.3 |yes. Q.4 |So i can offer my friends and play with them! Q.5 | Orlando Magic
Cubicles
#222512148Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:25 PM GMT

Q.1| How active are you 1-10? Response- 10, I'm active 24/7. Q.2| What leagues have you coached in? Response- RNBA three back in 2012-2013. Q.3|Are you capable of signing enough players before deadline? (Aug,8) (7 Players) Response - Yes, I'll have an unstoppable roster within a couple days actually. Q.4| Why do you want to own a team in NBL? (Must explain in 2 sentences with grammar) Response - I want to own a team because as an experience Ro-Basketball player I believe that I have a lot to teach other players, and by owning a team it gives me the platform that I need to do so. I also want to own a team because I'm already close friends with many great original Ro-Ballers from back in the day that would definitely be interested in joining a league and working with me to earn a ring. What team do you want to own in NBl? (Must give 2 from each conference) ex below EX: E-CLE,MIL| W-OKC,LAC: I would like to own either Cle or warriors, or OKC, or Lakers.
JxmesSwish
#222551574Thursday, July 27, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

Q.1| How active are you 1-10? Response- 8 Q.2| What leagues have you coached in? Response- NFMBA,RBA,CBL,RBL,{There is like 5 more but i forgot the names} Q.3|Are you capable of signing enough players before deadline? (Aug,8) (7 Players) Response - Yep,As a matter of fact I think I can get at least ten players before that time. Q.4| Why do you want to own a team in NBL? (Must explain in 2 sentences with grammar) Response - I want to own a team in NBL mostly because of two reasons.One,I think I am capable of winning a championship and two,to have fun. What team do you want to own in NBl? (Must give 2 from each conference) ex below EX: E-CLE,MIL| W-OKC,LAC| Eastern Conference:Miami Heat or Cleveland Cavaliers Western Conference:San Antonio Spurs or Houston Rockets.
TheGrandTriumph
#222568510Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:46 PM GMT

i kind of want to own a team
PrinceNobleTra
#222605229Friday, July 28, 2017 1:15 AM GMT

1. i am kinda active 7-8 2.I have coached in DBL 3.Yes i am 4.I want to coach a team in NBL because I would like to help my players get better at the game and learn that basketball is for fun too. 5.the team i would want to coach in the west is Por Or UTAH
PrinceNobleTra
#222605687Friday, July 28, 2017 1:21 AM GMT

Q.1| How active are you 1-10? Response-7-8 Q.2| What leagues have you coached in? Response-Nike basketball camp Q.3|Are you capable of signing enough players before deadline? (Aug,8) (7 Players) Response -Yes i am and i will spend my money wisely. Q.4| Why do you want to own a team in NBL? (Must explain in 2 sentences with grammar) Response -Because i want them to experience how fun this sport can be especially on roblox And i will try my hardest fr them to get the ring they want What team do you want to own in NBl? (Must give 2 from each conference) ex below EX: E-CLE,MIL| W-OKC,LAC response-Porland Trailblazers Or Lac Clippers
ShaIIowMeIo
#222607930Friday, July 28, 2017 1:52 AM GMT

Q.1| How active are you 1-10? Response- 8 or 9 Q.2| What leagues have you coached in? Response- EBA and Ro-Nba Q.3|Are you capable of signing enough players before deadline? (Aug,8) (7 Players) Response - Of course ik bare ppl and i can recruit some Q.4| Why do you want to own a team in NBL? (Must explain in 2 sentences with grammar) Response - I want to own a team in NBL because, I want to form a team of my liking and I already have coaching experience. Since i already coach in big leagues I think I could handle this position. What team do you want to own in NBl? (Must give 2 from each conference) ex below EX: E-CLE,MIL| W-OKC,LAC Response- EASTERN: Charlotte Hornets or Toronto Raptors. WESTERN: Sacramento Kings or Dallas Mavericks
J_avi
#222623019Friday, July 28, 2017 6:07 AM GMT

Q.1 10 Q.2 FBL] Futuristic Basketball League but everyone left the group so I left.. Q.3 Yes, im sure I can do it. Q.4 To be a good team, and help any team win a ring. Q.5 Mil

of     1