of     1   

xEraGamer
#222444558Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:05 AM GMT

I plan on adding an update that makes game clock management more realistic, along with the playstyle of the game more realistic. Basically what I will be implementing is pretty much a realism update. Rather than having a wall seperating the two teams, there will no longer be a wall, and players will no longer be teleported to the corresponding position for the next play to begin. Instead, they will be required to actually set up for the next play, somewhat in the way that non-auto-ref leagues do so. The difference between this and non-auto-ref leagues is that the game will continue to be the main manager of the game and play clocks. As I speak of the following changes, you can also reference the in-real-life NFL rulebook. There will now be two forms of the play clock. Form 1: the 25-second play clock. The following scenarios will result in the 25-second play clock running: a. a change of possession b. a charged team timeout c. the two-minute warning d. the expiration of a period e. a penalty enforcement f. a field goal (when they're added) Form 2: the 40-second play clock. Every scenario not listed above will run a 40-second play clock. **Kickoffs will have the 40-second play clock for teams to set-up and click the "ready" button for the kicker to initiate the kick.** Aside from that, there will now be 3 new penalties including: False Start (FS) - When an offensive player touches the LOS. Offsides (OS) - When a defensive player fails to get on the correct side of the LOS before the ball is hiked. Neutral Zone Infraction (NZI) - When a defensive player is on the correct side of the LOS then proceeds to touch the LOS. These scripts will be edited so that pickup games are still simple to run. (If needed) *I will be updating this forum to include anything I got. If you have questions make sure that you MESSAGE THEM to me.*

of     1