1) You need a deputy or co-commissioner (That's not on your team) to host a scrim.
2) No owner of any team can have scoreboard anymore.
3) You must ask ahead of time (About 5 hours in advance) to schedule a scrim.
1) No admin abusing. That'll be a automatic suspension for 2 games. You'll first get a warning, then 2 game suspension, then fire from team owner. (Screenshot for proof or we can't help you.)
2) Head coaches can only give admin. If a player gives admin without permission, it'll be 1 game suspension. Like coaches, you'll get a warning first, then 1 game suspension, then 3 game suspension.
3) No using btools or f3x without Deputy/Co-Commissioner permission. That's a automatic 2 games suspension with no warning. First time is 2 game suspension, then 4 game suspension, then you'll be fired.
4) If you're going to host practice, copy whatever is posted on wall and then post it at the end of post.
1) No arguing with official's call. That's a tech. Let your coach know.
2) No running on court, you'll be automatically suspended for that game and next game.
3) There will be no admins beside Commissioner, Co-Commissioner, Deputies, Team Owner, and Assistant Head Coach. If Team Owner/Assistant Team Owner gives a player admin, that'll be a double technical. It'll result in 2 free throws.
4) No talking back to a official, that's a automatic technical.
5) If a player shoots a ball after scoring, it's a technical.
1) 3v3 is minimum and 5v5 is maximum.
2) You need to play at least 2 games with a team before demanding a release.
3) Can not offer more than one Assistant Head Coach.
4) If a team ffl two times, coach is fired.
1) Bias is not allowed, be bias and you won't ref no more.
2) Not allowed to talk bad about players.
3) Don't ever listen to a person playing call. If you do that you will be fired as a ref.
OTO- Official Timeout
10- Ten second violation
5- Took more than 5 seconds to inbound the ball
OOB- Out of bounds
BC- Back court violation
Tech- Gives a technical to a player
TT- Team Technical
DT- Gives a player from each side or same side a double technical. If it's double technical on the same side, other team will have two shots. If it's one on each side, there will be no free throws.
TRAV- Traveling violation
SF- Shooting foul
MV- Mile violation
SV- Shot clock violation
IBP- Inbound press (Not allowed unless under 2 mins)
PF3- Tech (1 shot)
PF4- Tech (2 shots)
PF5- Tech (3 shots)
It starts over after pf5. It'll go back to pf1.