of     1   

BroBro264
#222457775Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:04 AM GMT

It's obligatory now I guess. Even though everybody is on the discord now, it's not the same. I came here initially at the beginning of 2013, but I started posting a lot in mid-late 2013. I was 13 when I came here, I'll be 18 in October. The sports forum has definitely taught me a lot of things. It's mat - ured me, honestly. It's taught me how to argue better, it's taught me more about sports that I had no idea about, it's taught me a lot of things that I can't even begin to list. It's made me less of an immature dummy and into more of a mat - ure dummy. I've spent the past 4 years of my life on this forum, I may have disliked it a lot at times and eventually quit, but it's been one of the most fun things I've joined. And I'm glad I joined. The discord is here so I'm not going to lose base with the majority of the SFers, but it just won't be the same in my eyes. The Sports Forum is the only reason I went on Roblox, I barely play games anymore. Essentially, Roblox, for me at least, is ending too. I've made friends and memories here I'll hopefully never forget. But this is the last night of the Sports Forum, and countless threads that I've enjoyed over the years will no longer exist. It's sad, but it just means that Roblox doesn't care about the little guys, which all of us knew already. Roblox is a terrible website. Goodbye Sports Forum, it was a fun 4 years. #SFNation

of     1