of     1   

Wzzr
#222526545Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:37 PM GMT

We would appreciate a visit at Old Trafford: https://www.roblox.com/games/502648853/Old-Trafford-COMPLETE This place is designed to be a close replication of the famous football (soccer) stadium in England. That being said it is only close in design, not infrastructure, purely for practicality (i.e. we did not place 75,000 seats because of the lag it would cause). It also makes it easier to navigate. When I say "COMPLETE", that is in the sense it is complete enough for the first release. Over time the place will be refined (i.e. a scoreboard added and functionality to actually play football) and just general cosmetic refinements. What would be helpful is if you do find any bugs, report them to me. I have already noticed a few blocked doorways where unions have gone wrong. These will be fixed promptly. Finally I would recommend running this on a PC/Laptop because the game does not run at full quality on mobile devices from testing. It may run on a high spec device (i.e. iPhone 7, Galaxy S8).

of     1