of     1   

jeterhipobunbun
#228417367Monday, December 04, 2017 4:58 AM GMT

I'm experiencing lag in my game, its because of all these scripts I have, I was wondering if its possible to put difference scripts in one script, example say you have a animation script, and a gun script, instead of having two separate scripts in work space could you place the gun script in the animation script and both still work the same?. Also will this method reduce lag or am I going to waste time. If it is not possible could you tell me how to manage scripts better to keep them from causing lag and fluiding my workspace. Also my workspace is just base which means the scripts are causing lag. Thanks
ScriptedDonut
#228417393Monday, December 04, 2017 5:00 AM GMT

Put less load on server and have client handle the CPU Intense stuff.
nofascistsaloudxD
#228417418Monday, December 04, 2017 5:01 AM GMT

I like to put a server script and put it inside ServerScriptService. I have this script deal with almost all ServerEvents fired by the clients.
128Gigabytes
#228417448Monday, December 04, 2017 5:02 AM GMT

it would probably reduce some lag but its not as simple as just pasting it all into one thing, you would basically need to rewrite them all. Also if they aren't written in an efficient way to work together putting them in 1 script is a waste of time anyway

of     1