of     1   

THEKINGSKULL01MLG23
#228424263Monday, December 04, 2017 1:01 PM GMT

Hello My name is Skull or Mo~chi you might need some art don't you? i can do dis (ignore this)cord logos, sky(ignore this) pe, youtube logo/banner, and more but now you might be thinking "OH THIS IS JUST A LITTLE KID JUST TRYING TO GET SOME FREE STUFF" well i am not i will work 3 roblux per every 30 min i use during the art you can even time me so you don't think i will lie but i will also time myself too so if i got 48 min and you say that i got 28 min and or trying to give me more roblux like you say "no you did 19 hours!!!" yeah no i will be truthful of the times i get and every time i pause or stop it for some reason i will stop my timer too now if you do want me to do art for you then DM me on dis(ignore this) cord at Mo~chi#3259 and also to give me my payment you can just invite me to your group or make a new one to pay me and at the end i will ask you from a scale 1-10 how good i did and also if i did good enough that you will share it to your friends i hope you will enjoy my work! bye
lampard2012FC
#228425776Monday, December 04, 2017 2:35 PM GMT

What kind of art have you made, could you make active a place where you put up some examples. I'm making a resturant/club and need some stuff on the walls that looks dynamic and modern.

of     1