of     1   

MrDragon08
#228426200Monday, December 04, 2017 2:57 PM GMT

Greetings Citizens of Firestone, I am officially running for House of Representatives. First off I want to propose a bill to make it for jail times can't go over 2000 seconds, Because the court can be really unfair and make them basically never be able to play again! but a couple hours (2000 seconds) at the max I think is perfect, And I want to propose a bill to make citizens be able to get Pepper Spray to protect themselves and probably have it for you have to take a test to get it. Also I think the amount of money citizens make is way to low I will try to raise the minimum wage even by a couple dollars but I doubt this will happen but I will try my hardest to make it happen anyway because it takes a very long time to be able to just buy a different car from the Crown Victoria, This concludes my speech I'm sure I will think of more ideas to bring to our beautiful State but for now this is it. -MrDragon08
sharkfish82
#228426330Monday, December 04, 2017 3:03 PM GMT

So you would rather have criminals be able to get out of jail quicker and cause more crime?
DatFootballChampion
#228426370Monday, December 04, 2017 3:06 PM GMT

Support.

of     1