of     1   

Mr_Pigg892
#228427064Monday, December 04, 2017 3:38 PM GMT

12-03-2017 01:37 PM 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭! 𝐐: How long has RedKings been open? 𝐀: The group has been open a few months. 𝐐: Do I need to buy the staff uniform? 𝐀: No, the staff uniform is provided in game, but if you would like to represent us everywhere you can buy the uniform in the group store. 𝐐: How often is the game updated? 𝐀: The game is updated regularly to keep everything running smoothly. 𝐐: How do I become staff? 𝐀: To become staff, you must attend an interview or send an application. 𝐐: What is your di^cord code? 𝐀: Our di^cord code is 7bypb2c. 𝐐: How do I become a HR? 𝐀: The HR role is given out to members who make a difference to the group. These people excel in what they do and are willing to learn new skills! 𝐐: What if I would like to report a staff member? 𝐀: If you would like to report or recommend staff members please contact a HR member via di^cord or on the group wall. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Thank you for reading the questions and answers. 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳!

of     1