of     1   

juanbebegato
#228427636Monday, December 04, 2017 4:04 PM GMT

good afternoon America today I come to launch my candidacy for the mayor of DC and as my deputy mayor this mightyluccas and our proposal for this campaign is to stop the corruption in the DC police and start again with new recruits so that more jobs will be opened in the DC police. and officers who lost their jobs will be recognized for their time in force With your help we can destroy corruption in Washington D.C,and support will be given to growing banks. Vote juanbebegato for mayor and mightyluccas for deputy mayor put signed if you will vote me in spanish/en español buenas tardes América hoy vengo a lanzar mi candidatura para el alcalde de DC y como mi teniente de alcalde, esta mightyluccas y nuestra propuesta para esta campaña es detener la corrupción en la policía de DC y comenzar de nuevo con nuevos reclutas para que se creen más puestos de trabajo en la policía de DC. y los oficiales que perdieron sus trabajos serán reconocidos por su tiempo en vigencia. Con su ayuda podemos destruir la corrupción en Washington D.C, y se dará apoyo a los bancos en crecimiento. Vota juanbebegato por alcalde y mightyluccas por teniente de alcalde ponga firmado si votara por mi

of     1