of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Ricox
#3061814Friday, October 03, 2008 11:12 AM GMT

This is Prison Role-Playing Game. You must act like in a Prison, even if you haven't been in one you must ever heard about it. Only the owner of this RPG - Ricox can be a Guard. All others are Prisoners, you can't apply for being Guard. I want to NOTE that this is 2080 year, prisons are still very bad for prisoners.. But for Guards this is heaven, this is maximal security prison and guards have most advanced weapons and tools. Most used weapon is Eletrical Baton and most used tool is tear gas. Also second note - It's not possible to escape from here unless you get help from U.S Army - Air Bombers, Reactive Planes, Carriers, Artillery Guns, Extra Suit Soldiers. Also, Guards are Admins of the RPG OOCly. One more NOTE (:D) here is no Warden. (I can be called Warden and Guard) Sheet - Name: Nickname in Prison: Age: Arrested for (can be multiple reasons): Time in Prison already (remember your char is in here forever): Bio: Possible reasons for being arrested (some of attempted but failed crimes are not counted in crime list for this MAX SEC prison, also some very high crimes aren't specified here because those people get put into gas chamber, eletrical chamber etc. with those big crimes instead of just sitting and rping around.): Armed Robbery Attempted Armed Robbery Armed Bank Robbery Murder of Civilian Assault of Civilian Assault of Police Officer Murder of Police Officer Attempted attack on Govrement worker (Minister of Defense, President, Secretary of Defense, Bodyguard, Political Person etc.) Attack on Govremental Worker Murder of Govrement worker Attempted hacking on FBI database Successfully hacking FBI database Attempted/Success hacking Police database and other custom crimes that must be PMed to me and I will say if approved or not. My Character (I made it for Guards, used only by me and given only to those I want as Guards.) Sheet - Name: John Called by Prisoners: Scary J Age: 31 Bio: He is the Boss in the Prison, all listens to him.. Newbies sometimes don't know him and do stupid things, that is when they meet their destiny - John... You better never mess with this guy, he has rights to beat you up to death as your already put here in for life sentence... He has freedom of speech and actions.
Ricox
#3061828Friday, October 03, 2008 11:14 AM GMT

John walks into Mess Hall Prisoners stop talking John: That's very good. Three Newbies still are talking. John: And that's not good. John walks up to Newbies Newbie 2: Ah, a pig! *laugh* John takes out eletrical baton John holds Newbie 2 and throws him down John begins beating him up (that hurts VEEEERY strongly ... Baton + Eletrical Shock = OMFGWTF!?!?!?!) Newbie 2: AAAAH! *screams in pain* YOU HAVE NO ... RIGHTS, AAAH! John stops beating John: I do have rights, before doing anything that stupid - think! John kicks Newbie 2 in balls and walks out Newbie 2 starts crying and has lost much blood John: (Radio) Put him into Gas Chamber. Guard Jon: (Radio) Roger That. Guard Jon: Guard Maikel, help me with this newbie. Guard Jon and Maikel gets Newbie 2 to Gas Chamber and locks him up and kills him by launching the Gas.
Ricox
#3063118Friday, October 03, 2008 2:36 PM GMT

Jack whistles around Bump..
magma101
#3063763Friday, October 03, 2008 4:29 PM GMT

name:JC nickname: jailbird arrested for: sucessful hacking of FBI base age:22 bio: he is called jailbird cause he has been in prison 12 times before for hacking FBI bases. now hes sent to life in prison. unless...hes breaks out WELCOME TO PRISON BREAK
yoshiguy
#3063791Friday, October 03, 2008 4:36 PM GMT

Name:Alan McLaughn Nickname:Alan McHeartless Arrested for: Destruction of the White House, and the death of 3 presidents Age:45 Bio:this guy has been through many execution routines. none of them worked. they re still trying to find a way to kill him....
magma101
#3063793Friday, October 03, 2008 4:37 PM GMT

here newbies taking newbie1:omg here comes JC newbie4: the legend himself! guard hits JC with baton JC: *takes baton and hits guard* *guard throwes tear gas* JC:*knocked out* guard throws him n cell
yoshiguy
#3063795Friday, October 03, 2008 4:37 PM GMT

oooo and time in prison already is 20 years. even John has a hard time with this guy, as he has been a pain in the neck ever since John served in jail...
Ricox
#3063806Friday, October 03, 2008 4:40 PM GMT

Actually it's not base but database... (computer) Also you CANNOT escape, this is most advanced prison. And this is 2080 year, so you better watch out, legend... Jack comes near JC Jack opens cell Jack takes out eletrical baton Jack kicks JC with the Eletrical Baton Jack: I don't care that you hacked FBI DB, hackers are four-eyed -censored-. Who don't know what they're doing. Jack walks out and locks the cell Jack: Put him into Restricted Cell for 1 day, don't give him food, water or anything. Guards throw JC in Restricted Cell and locks him up guarding the cell
yoshiguy
#3063808Friday, October 03, 2008 4:40 PM GMT

Alan:hmmmm...womnder what they will try today? Guard:electric chair. Alan:oh goodie. another pitful attmept. i bet your life that it won't work. *it doesn't* Alan:*censored* Guard:AHHHHHHHH! Newbie:OMG Alan strikes again! Another Guard:
Ricox
#3063813Friday, October 03, 2008 4:41 PM GMT

OOPS, I mean I am John. And none is pain in my neck, NOBODY. I have problems with nobody, all listens to me.
yoshiguy
#3063820Friday, October 03, 2008 4:41 PM GMT

Alan:allo scary J. apperantly i live again. i can't say the same about that guard over there. Guard:*dead* Another Guard:*slowly steps back, and runs away screaming*
yoshiguy
#3063824Friday, October 03, 2008 4:42 PM GMT

Alan:i'll just be going...*walks away*
Ricox
#3063830Friday, October 03, 2008 4:42 PM GMT

John walks up to Alan and kicks him in balls with eletrical baton Prisoners get up and start throwing food in Mess Hall John: (Radio) RIOT SITUATION! Taze and knock out everybody in way, those who stand up - kill them. Guards raid Mess Hall with Riot Shields and Eletrical Batons Many Prisoners are bleeding on ground and loosing blood John walks out
yoshiguy
#3063834Friday, October 03, 2008 4:43 PM GMT

Alan:ow? that was sad. oh well. *goes and eats lunch*
Ricox
#3063838Friday, October 03, 2008 4:43 PM GMT

Also stop killing everybody with bare hands, this is 2080 year... Guards are most advanced ever.. You can't just kill him, he has special suit that is invunerable to hands and he has eletrical baton.
yoshiguy
#3063854Friday, October 03, 2008 4:45 PM GMT

(lol, he tored the botaon outta his hands and walloped him to death. Alan is the strongest prisoner ever.)
Ricox
#3063870Friday, October 03, 2008 4:49 PM GMT

Actually his not, lol... John: (Radio) All Units, shoot down anybody resisting.
yoshiguy
#3063879Friday, October 03, 2008 4:50 PM GMT

(you know why he is called Alan McHeartless right? none of the tactics you use in prison work on him. he is said to be immortal. also, he destroyed the white house column by column, and killed 3 well guarded presidents.)
magma101
#3063885Friday, October 03, 2008 4:51 PM GMT

JC:-censoed- you! JC: *uses hammerr from under the bed and breaks bars* *guard comes with a baton and i hit him in the face with hammer* (sledgehammer btw) *uses hamer and break everybody elses bars* *prisoners chant "thank you JC"*
Ricox
#3063894Friday, October 03, 2008 4:52 PM GMT

This is 2080 year, I gave possible reasons. You just broke rule by doing custom reason without my permission! You didn't destruct any white houses and haven't killed presidents. And LOL, they do work on your character. We can simply kill him.
yoshiguy
#3063903Friday, October 03, 2008 4:52 PM GMT

Alan:good stuff today, actually. nice pick, John. complete newb:looks at the gorilla over there! Alan:*grabs Newb by the head* what did you just say? Newb:i didn't say nuthin! Alan:good. *throws Newb by head into a wall* Newb:ow....*KO* Alan:don't bother me....i'm eating. unless you wanna end up like that newb. *talking to prisoners*
Ricox
#3063907Friday, October 03, 2008 4:53 PM GMT

magma101 banned for ubering, you can't play here anymore. 1. In that cell are NO BEDS, TOILETS, WINDOWS, ANYTHING. 2. There aren't any hammers in any cells. 3. Those bars are made from strong metal. 4. Guard would already kill you as it's Riot Mode.
yoshiguy
#3063910Friday, October 03, 2008 4:53 PM GMT

(okay, fine. but he's still the most powerful prisoner ever.)
Ricox
#3063911Friday, October 03, 2008 4:54 PM GMT

John mumbles to another Guard: Mhm... That prisoner would be useful. What you think? Guard: Maybe, I will watch him.. John: Do it.
yoshiguy
#3063913Friday, October 03, 2008 4:54 PM GMT

(he sitll murdered several gouvernment workers, though.)

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right