of     1   

itiel970
#37531455Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:32 AM GMT

This movie will be made WHEN THE ROBLOX IN GAME CAMERA COMES OUT, this movie is in Pre-Production and is art of a Ro-Company (not a group yet) called Quiet Cat Productions, we make comedy, action, drama movies ALL STRICTLY RATED PG, All Costumes are or will be in my inventory. This movie is rated PG and is a action , it is called The Hidden Secret(Name will be changed tell me in the thread what to call it), Plot: (All there is so far script is being written so is plot) Young Ron Raynolds, 21 year old general in the army, gets a call saying he has been granted the opportunity to be the head of the secret service, after saying yes he leaves the army when reaching the white house he see`s it was a trap he gets shot in the leg and faints, when he wakes up he is tied to a chair and being torturedthey want to know were the army base is he refuses to tell ,someone then comes in with a mask and starts shooting the bad guys (It will be a HUGE action scene)after then leaving with the guy ron is then shot again and he faints when he wakes up he is tied to a chair........AGAIN he asked what is hapenin, then the guy takes it off AND ITS A GIRL he then finds out the ggirl with the mask is the bad person and that in the army base there is a hidden nuke that if it goes off all U.S will be destroyed and that the bad guys (girl with the mask) wants to make sure no one finds out and that ron stays there so no one can save the U.S (No one else knows hense the other guy who knew got shot) We then Black out (A sequal will be made but after this one (this is a 5-9 minute movie) ROLES: Ron(Boy): Bad Guy(Actually a girl): Other Guy(Boy): President(Boy): Extras: Bad guy(The team with the girl): Other guys(Team that dies with the other guy as the leader): Army People(Int he first scene):
Jackpot210
#37532427Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:52 AM GMT

I would like Other guy
itiel970
#37547172Thursday, November 25, 2010 4:38 AM GMT

This movie will be made WHEN THE ROBLOX IN GAME CAMERA COMES OUT, this movie is in Pre-Production and is art of a Ro-Company (not a group yet) called Quiet Cat Productions, we make comedy, action, drama movies ALL STRICTLY RATED PG, All Costumes are or will be in my inventory. This movie is rated PG and is a action , it is called The Hidden Secret(Name will be changed tell me in the thread what to call it), Plot: (All there is so far script is being written so is plot) Young Ron Raynolds, 21 year old general in the army, gets a call saying he has been granted the opportunity to be the head of the secret service, after saying yes he leaves the army when reaching the white house he see`s it was a trap he gets shot in the leg and faints, when he wakes up he is tied to a chair and being torturedthey want to know were the army base is he refuses to tell ,someone then comes in with a mask and starts shooting the bad guys (It will be a HUGE action scene)after then leaving with the guy ron is then shot again and he faints when he wakes up he is tied to a chair........AGAIN he asked what is hapenin, then the guy takes it off AND ITS A GIRL he then finds out the ggirl with the mask is the bad person and that in the army base there is a hidden nuke that if it goes off all U.S will be destroyed and that the bad guys (girl with the mask) wants to make sure no one finds out and that ron stays there so no one can save the U.S (No one else knows hense the other guy who knew got shot) We then Black out (A sequal will be made but after this one (this is a 5-9 minute movie) ROLES: Ron(Boy): Bad Guy(Actually a girl): Other Guy(Boy): Jackpot President(Boy): Extras: Bad guy(The team with the girl): Other guys(Team that dies with the other guy as the leader): Army People(Int he first scene):
itiel970
#37548028Thursday, November 25, 2010 4:56 AM GMT

mn
Gkko
#37550955Thursday, November 25, 2010 6:08 AM GMT

Bad girl, please (:
itiel9700
#37559731Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:24 PM GMT

(I gto banned)This movie will be made WHEN THE ROBLOX IN GAME CAMERA COMES OUT, this movie is in Pre-Production and is art of a Ro-Company (not a group yet) called Quiet Cat Productions, we make comedy, action, drama movies ALL STRICTLY RATED PG, All Costumes are or will be in my inventory. This movie is rated PG and is a action , it is called The Hidden Secret(Name will be changed tell me in the thread what to call it), Plot: (All there is so far script is being written so is plot) Young Ron Raynolds, 21 year old general in the army, gets a call saying he has been granted the opportunity to be the head of the secret service, after saying yes he leaves the army when reaching the white house he see`s it was a trap he gets shot in the leg and faints, when he wakes up he is tied to a chair and being torturedthey want to know were the army base is he refuses to tell ,someone then comes in with a mask and starts shooting the bad guys (It will be a HUGE action scene)after then leaving with the guy ron is then shot again and he faints when he wakes up he is tied to a chair........AGAIN he asked what is hapenin, then the guy takes it off AND ITS A GIRL he then finds out the ggirl with the mask is the bad person and that in the army base there is a hidden nuke that if it goes off all U.S will be destroyed and that the bad guys (girl with the mask) wants to make sure no one finds out and that ron stays there so no one can save the U.S (No one else knows hense the other guy who knew got shot) We then Black out (A sequal will be made but after this one (this is a 5-9 minute movie) ROLES: Ron(Boy): Bad Guy(Actually a girl): Other Guy(Boy): Jackpot President(Boy): Extras: Bad guy(The team with the girl): Other guys(Team that dies with the other guy as the leader): Army People(Int he first scene):
itiel9700
#37568907Thursday, November 25, 2010 5:59 PM GMT

Anyone else?
itiel970
#37849878Monday, November 29, 2010 11:19 PM GMT

Hmmmmm
IronIngotN64
#37859062Tuesday, November 30, 2010 1:19 AM GMT

I'll be Ron!
itiel970
#38058357Saturday, December 04, 2010 2:40 AM GMT

(I gto banned)This movie will be made WHEN THE ROBLOX IN GAME CAMERA COMES OUT, this movie is in Pre-Production and is art of a Ro-Company (not a group yet) called Quiet Cat Productions, we make comedy, action, drama movies ALL STRICTLY RATED PG, All Costumes are or will be in my inventory. This movie is rated PG and is a action , it is called The Hidden Secret(Name will be changed tell me in the thread what to call it), Plot: (All there is so far script is being written so is plot) Young Ron Raynolds, 21 year old general in the army, gets a call saying he has been granted the opportunity to be the head of the secret service, after saying yes he leaves the army when reaching the white house he see`s it was a trap he gets shot in the leg and faints, when he wakes up he is tied to a chair and being torturedthey want to know were the army base is he refuses to tell ,someone then comes in with a mask and starts shooting the bad guys (It will be a HUGE action scene)after then leaving with the guy ron is then shot again and he faints when he wakes up he is tied to a chair........AGAIN he asked what is hapenin, then the guy takes it off AND ITS A GIRL he then finds out the ggirl with the mask is the bad person and that in the army base there is a hidden nuke that if it goes off all U.S will be destroyed and that the bad guys (girl with the mask) wants to make sure no one finds out and that ron stays there so no one can save the U.S (No one else knows hense the other guy who knew got shot) We then Black out (A sequal will be made but after this one (this is a 5-9 minute movie) ROLES: Ron(Boy): ToonTownPlayer9 Bad Guy(Actually a girl): Other Guy(Boy): Jackpot President(Boy): Extras: Bad guy(The team with the girl): Other guys(Team that dies with the other guy as the leader): Army People(Int he first scene):
Gkko
#38065313Saturday, December 04, 2010 4:15 AM GMT

You forgot to add me.. I asked for the bad girl role ..
itiel970
#38308878Tuesday, December 07, 2010 11:52 PM GMT

This movie will be made WHEN THE ROBLOX IN GAME CAMERA COMES OUT, this movie is in Pre-Production and is art of a Ro-Company (not a group yet) called Quiet Cat Productions, we make comedy, action, drama movies ALL STRICTLY RATED PG, All Costumes are or will be in my inventory. This movie is rated PG and is a action , it is called The Hidden Secret(Name will be changed tell me in the thread what to call it), Plot: (All there is so far script is being written so is plot) Young Ron Raynolds, 21 year old general in the army, gets a call saying he has been granted the opportunity to be the head of the secret service, after saying yes he leaves the army when reaching the white house he see`s it was a trap he gets shot in the leg and faints, when he wakes up he is tied to a chair and being torturedthey want to know were the army base is he refuses to tell ,someone then comes in with a mask and starts shooting the bad guys (It will be a HUGE action scene)after then leaving with the guy ron is then shot again and he faints when he wakes up he is tied to a chair........AGAIN he asked what is hapenin, then the guy takes it off AND ITS A GIRL he then finds out the ggirl with the mask is the bad person and that in the army base there is a hidden nuke that if it goes off all U.S will be destroyed and that the bad guys (girl with the mask) wants to make sure no one finds out and that ron stays there so no one can save the U.S (No one else knows hense the other guy who knew got shot) We then Black out (A sequal will be made but after this one (this is a 5-9 minute movie) ROLES: Ron(Boy): ToonTownPlayer9 Bad Guy(Actually a girl): Gkko Other Guy(Boy): Jackpot President(Boy): Extras: Bad guy(The team with the girl): Other guys(Team that dies with the other guy as the leader): Army People(Int he first scene):
MrBlock909
#38353782Wednesday, December 08, 2010 11:01 PM GMT

Could i be one of the evil guys?
MrBlock909
#38353820Wednesday, December 08, 2010 11:02 PM GMT

Infact i want to be the army person
itiel9700
#45075747Monday, April 04, 2011 3:15 AM GMT

Its been like 4 months BUT I promised to make it :D production starts now and also studio has been canged to 970Productions.
skunkycat
#45091789Monday, April 04, 2011 7:23 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
itiel9700
#45108227Tuesday, April 05, 2011 12:20 AM GMT

Sure the prez can be a girl that way we can create our own world and not worry about any fact noobs (People that spam us and be mean to us cuz we get one fact in RL wrong)
princess2623
#45113277Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:40 AM GMT

Can I be in it please? I Don't care who I am.
itiel9700
#45134689Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:37 PM GMT

This movie will be made WHEN THE ROBLOX IN GAME CAMERA COMES OUT, this movie is in Pre-Production and is art of a Ro-Company (not a group yet) called Quiet Cat Productions, we make comedy, action, drama movies ALL STRICTLY RATED PG, All Costumes are or will be in my inventory. This movie is rated PG and is a action , it is called The Hidden Secret(Name will be changed tell me in the thread what to call it), Plot: (All there is so far script is being written so is plot) Young Ron Raynolds, 21 year old general in the army, gets a call saying he has been granted the opportunity to be the head of the secret service, after saying yes he leaves the army when reaching the white house he see`s it was a trap he gets shot in the leg and faints, when he wakes up he is tied to a chair and being torturedthey want to know were the army base is he refuses to tell ,someone then comes in with a mask and starts shooting the bad guys (It will be a HUGE action scene)after then leaving with the guy ron is then shot again and he faints when he wakes up he is tied to a chair........AGAIN he asked what is hapenin, then the guy takes it off AND ITS A GIRL he then finds out the ggirl with the mask is the bad person and that in the army base there is a hidden nuke that if it goes off all U.S will be destroyed and that the bad guys (girl with the mask) wants to make sure no one finds out and that ron stays there so no one can save the U.S (No one else knows hense the other guy who knew got shot) We then Black out (A sequal will be made but after this one (this is a 5-9 minute movie) ROLES: Ron(Boy): ToonTownPlayer9 Bad Guy(Actually a girl): Gkko Other Guy(Boy): Jackpot President: Skunky Cat Extras: Bad guys(The team with the girl): Other guys(Team that dies with the other guy as the leader): Princess2623, Army People(In the first scene):

of     1