of     1   

darkkiller5555
#42133618Sunday, February 06, 2011 5:28 PM GMT

1. NO THINGS LIKE "MAC SUCKS" or "WINDOWS IS BETTER" or "PEOPLE WITH MACS SUCK". Seriously? No one cares about you're opinion. It's not our fault we didn't know roblox wouldn't run on a Mac when we first bought it. 2. No asking where to get it. Just read my forum or the first forum. Seriously. It's so simple and it's ONLY on gametest. 3. No complaining about gametest being down so long. They're fixing gametest so it'll run better on the mac. Please be patient and don't spam the forums. 4. We don't need to know that you're realllllly happy. We don't need to know you just got a Mac. Honestly, no offense ment but we don't really care either. This is a forum to explain PROBLEMS with it. Not that you're happy. 5. Don't ask if they're making a roblox app. That's practically impossible. I'm sorry but they don't have enough storage room or anything to hold roblox. It'd completely wreck the i(touch/pad/phone). 6. This forum is ONLY and I repeat ONLY for talking about problems with the testing. Nothing else. If you have a inappropriate post unrelated to this forum then it just takes longer for the testing therefore, you cause the later date of when they release it on the mac. Please listen to these rules.
Sanwich123
#42137642Sunday, February 06, 2011 6:32 PM GMT

Yup. I cant wait for gametest to open so I can play roblox on my iMac :3
kunfu11
#42137713Sunday, February 06, 2011 6:33 PM GMT

Well being that you just broke your own "rule" or "point", why would anyone else listen? 6. This forum is ONLY and I repeat ONLY for talking about problems with the testing. Nothing else. As far as I can tell this post has nothing to do with problems with the mac release.
CoolJS
#42151856Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:54 PM GMT

@ number 4 Hey smarticle! CHECK THE JOB SITE OUT AND LOOKIE! :O Mac OSX XCode Developer As part of our platform team you will: • Port our core game client from Windows to Mac OS X (and eventually iOS). <------ • Work with graphics, user interface, networking, installer, physics, sound, scripting and build system code • Contribute to developing our rendering, networking and physics engine ALSO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A iOS DEVELOPER! SO OWNED!!! >:D
darkkiller5555
#42153331Sunday, February 06, 2011 10:14 PM GMT

O.O I'm sorry I never checked out the job site due to the fact I don't hink I'd want to work here. And other person here well, I have to admit you got me there :) but I posted this due to the amount of "I HAS A MAC OUAHAHAHA" posts popping up.
whathe12
#42154697Sunday, February 06, 2011 10:33 PM GMT

They could just buy like 10 TB harddrives. Costs around $1100 but if they really wanted storage that would be perfect.
darkkiller5555
#42168591Monday, February 07, 2011 1:38 AM GMT

Lol..

of     1