of     1   

Spicypickel
#4321162Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:51 AM GMT

it is not possible to make a movie in roblox. ive tried. especially roblox remakes for other movies. robloxians doesnt have a good enough physics engine to do arm movements and whatnot. so all you remakers out there, just give up. amvs and bloopers and other things are fine, but... "movies".... no... it doesnt work....
Arbiter1
#4323814Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:28 AM GMT

well, I understand what you are saying but I cant agree with you.... yes you can make a movie, but it just takes a while and you have to put clips together. you cant just use one whole clip as the movie.
Spicypickel
#4335981Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:48 PM GMT

that is true.... but is not possible tomake a perfect movie on roblox.... i cant explain it....it just isnt possible.
Darkian2
#4337664Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:49 PM GMT

stfu noob we can do what we wanna do
Spicypickel
#4338957Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:30 AM GMT

noob? hehe.... hahahaha!!! noob? thats all you can come up with? ive seen way worse!!
Cutler
#4351472Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:16 PM GMT

I have to agree with SpicyPickel there. This game isn't very good for making machinimas on. Are92 when he was around, sorry to disappoint you guys, wasn't a very good director at his best. His "all-so-serious" Rowar series came out as funny in my eyes, it looked more humorious than serious. I'd have to say that MaxBenedek is probably an under-rated "ROBLOX" director in this game. He takes real elements of the game and twists them around into something funny, he needs to work on his acting skills a little though as well as his voices. As for me, I am not making any sort of ROBLOX machinimas. I am making some real-life videos with real voice acting, special effects, etc. I guess I can't call it a machinima since im not using the game or any other games in it. I will make reference to this game though, probably push some jokes at it, but as far as making machinimas on this game I think that its practically not worth it. Do you agree SpicyPickel?
Spicypickel
#4365716Friday, December 19, 2008 11:33 AM GMT

i very much agree with you. thanks for backing me up cutler.
fishfight33
#4367639Friday, December 19, 2008 2:38 PM GMT

Well >.< You can make short shows...Like bloopers etc. I'am launching my first one later
ProjectAngel
#4368111Friday, December 19, 2008 3:12 PM GMT

No..I will NOT give Up...I have a dream....A dream...WHERE IM GOD OF ROBLOX MWAHAHAHAHAH...seriously though mate push away my crazy alter-ego I will Not listen to you :¬)
robloxme371
#4397589Saturday, December 20, 2008 5:20 PM GMT

well its fun to make music montages and people who make roblox movies are usualy looking for a way to make a cheesy movie funny
Spicypickel
#4503842Wednesday, December 24, 2008 2:00 PM GMT

i agree robloxme. It's called a spoof/parody, which are very easy to make
Thirstylink
#4511034Wednesday, December 24, 2008 6:05 PM GMT

I don't make Machinimas I do stupid and random things to the naked eye Roblox is more used for that
robloxme371
#4523615Thursday, December 25, 2008 1:00 AM GMT

actualy spicy i dont agree with it being easy its hard work makeing a cheesy movie funny especialy without the tech that most kids have like a hard drive with more than 2 mb awesome editing software websites that give sounds and more than 1 or 2 websites usable without getting in trouble so its very hard especialy when the only voices you can do is with a USB compatable rock band microphone and they distort your voice sop bad you sound like a totaly different person
gospelboy
#4523775Thursday, December 25, 2008 1:07 AM GMT

doofus we can do what we want to do then? WELL I AM A DIRECTOR >:-( too bad we cant see the chat its lines..
robloxme371
#4524098Thursday, December 25, 2008 1:20 AM GMT

yeah thats what windows movie makers for
rosar098
#4531736Thursday, December 25, 2008 1:02 PM GMT

I am going to have to agree with both sides. There is no such thing as a "perfect movie", but there is a such thing as a good one. It doesn't have to have real life physics, but they are not the greatest either. And, if you have good robloxians with good acting, you can get a pretty good movie. It can go either way. Can we just meet in the middle and end this flaming forum before we all get banned? Some people have and are working/worked to make the physics better. I have attempted, but failed miserably. But, you can make a mvie with roblox, and "wannabe directors" make up alot of the people paying for builders' club because they have awesome places, but they also want a movie set. So, us "wannabe directors" are some of the people making sure that you keep your roblox account. I may not be in builders' club, but I know what I am saying when I say taht you are wrong, sir. We can make move, and we will ontinue to do so. Viva La Movie Making!!
Hardkirby2
#4536520Thursday, December 25, 2008 6:57 PM GMT

Search on youtube these exact words. "The Evil Necromancer". It proves you can make a really good movie.
uberdude321
#4545304Friday, December 26, 2008 4:21 AM GMT

Truthfully, I must agree with SpicyPickel. I have tried to remake a few movies, and it's really hard to make a good quality remake without the face changes or the physics... and it would take forever. im not saying stick to bloopers only, you can make your own vids, but not movie remakes...

of     1