of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

bman04
#46176148Monday, April 25, 2011 8:48 PM GMT

what songs are on your ipod
Pichu7245
#46177354Monday, April 25, 2011 9:05 PM GMT

I would list them all, but I have a life.
Kitten
#46180796Monday, April 25, 2011 9:55 PM GMT

Should I Should I waste about an hour of my life and type them all out Should I
ruleworld
#46180854Monday, April 25, 2011 9:56 PM GMT

Um Most nickel back an stuff
Kitten
#46186138Monday, April 25, 2011 11:12 PM GMT

I just finished G and my fingers hurt already D:
Kitten
#46210483Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:03 AM GMT

What do I win A.D.I.D.A.S. - Korn A.U. - Oxymoron About a Girl - Nirvana AC Ricochet - Lostprophets Accept Crime - Alexisonfire Acknowledge - Screeching Weasel Ad Hominem - Bad Religion Adam's Song - Blink-182 The Addict - Papa Roach Addicted - Simple Plan Addicted to Oi - Lower Class Brats Addicted to the Bone - The Rabble Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold The Aftermath - Iron Maiden Against Me - Pour Habit Agents of the Underground - Strung Out Al's War - Less Than Jake Alarm - Neon Trees Alien - Pennywise Aliens Exist - Blink-182 Alive or Dead - Oxymoron All Babes Are Wolves - Spinnerette All I Ever Wanted - Basshunter All My Best Friends Are Metalheads - Less Than Jake All My Fault - Fenix*Tx All My Life - Foo Fighters All Over Town - Screeching Weasel All Star - Smash Mouth All the Right Friends - R.E.M. All the Small Things - Blink-182 All the Time - Green Day All the Way to Reno - R.E.M. Allies - Strike Anywhere Alligator - Foxboro Hot Tubs Alone - Bullet For My Valentine Alone I Break - Korn Alpha Dog - Fall Out Boy Alternative Ulster - Stiff Little Fingers Always - Blink-182 Always - Sum 41 Always All Ways (Apologies, Glances and Messed Up Chances) - Lostprophets Always Be - Jimmy Ear World Ambition is Critical - The Blackout America's Suitehearts - Fall Out Boy American Idiot - Green Day American Jesus - Bad Religion Anaesthesia - Bad Religion Anarchy in the UK - S** Pistols Anatomy of Your Enemy - Anti-Flag And the World Flies for Chapter 11 - The Flatliners Android - Green Day Andy Warhol - Strung Out The Angel and the Gambler - Iron Maiden Angel in the Night - Basshunter Angels With Dirty Faces - Sum 41 Angry, Young and Poor - Anti-Flag Animal - Neon Trees Animal - R.E.M. Animation - The Skids Annie - James Blunt Annie's Grave - Electric Frankenstein Anniversary Song - Pinhead Gunpowder Another Brick in the Wall - Korn Another Day, Another Mess - Oxymoron Another Girl, Another Planet - Blink-182 Another Life - Iron Maiden Another Pandemic - Feast or Famine Anthem - Blink-182 The Anthem - Good Charlotte Anthem - Zebrahead Anti - Oxymoron Any Way You Want It - Rise Against The Approaching Curve - Rise Against Architects - Rise Against Are We the Waiting - Green Day Armageddon - Alkaline Trio Armatage Shanks - Green Day Artbreaker I - Kids in Glass Houses Artbreaker II - Kids in Glass Houses As Long As We Can - Pennywise As Wicked - Rancid Ashley - Escape the Fate Ask the Angels - The Distillers Asleep - Strike Anywhere Astro Zombies - Misfits At My Most Beautiful - R.E.M. At the LIbrary - Green Day At Your Funeral - Pinhead Gunpowder Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars Attack Form - Dead to Me Audience of One - Rise Against The Authority Song - Jimmy Eat World Avalon - Bad Religion Avenues and Alleyways - Rancid Awkward - Lostprophets Bab's Uvula Who? - Green Day Baby Punchers - Leftover Crack Baby Talk - Screeching Weasel Back to the Motor League - Propagandhi Back Up Against the Wall - Rancid Background Music - Lower Class Brats Backslide - Rancid Backstabber - Cheap S** Bad Boy - Cascada Bad Day - R.E.M. Bad Friends - Dead to Me Bad Habit - The Offspring Bad News - The Flatliners Bad Reputation - Pulley Bad Reputation - The Rabble Bad Scene and a Basement Show - Less than Jake Bad Town - Operation Ivy Baker's Dozen - Guttermouth Ball and Chain - Social Distortion The Ballad - Millencolin Bankshot - Operation Ivy Banned From the Roxy - Crass Baptized By Fire - Spinnerette Basket Case - Green Day Battery - Metallica The Battle of One - 30 Seconds to Mars Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold Beastly Bit - Pinhead Gunpowder Beat It - Fall Out Boy ft, John Mayer Beat Me Senseless - Circle Jerks Beat My Head Against the Wall - Black Flag Beat Your Heart Out - The Distillers Beating Around the Bush - AC/DC A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars Before the Accident - Pinhead Gunpowder Begging for Mercy - Bullet For My Valentine Beginningless Vacation - Screeching Weasel Benefits of War - The Virus The Best Da..mn Thing - Avril Lavigne Best Friend - 7 Seconds Best God in Show - NoFX The Best is Yet to Come - Kids in Glass Houses Best of Me - Sum 41 Best of You - Foo Fighters Best Thing in Town - Green Day Betrayed - Rich Kids on LSD A Better Nothing - Lostprophets Better Off Dead - Bad Religion Between Angels and Insects - Papa Roach Big Brother - Oxymoron Big City - Operation Ivy Big Mouth - Oxymoron Big Yellow Taxi - Pinhead Gunpowder Billionaire - Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars Bite Marks - Screeching Weasel The Bitter End - Sum 41 Bittersweet Memories - Bullet For My Valentine Black Cats - Oxymoron Black Crosses - Strung Out Black Lung - Rancid Black Masks and Gasoline - Rise Against The Blackest Years - The Distillers Blank Expression - The Specials Blask Szminki - The Analogs Blasphemy (The Victimless Crime) - NoFX Bleed - The Flatliners Bleed American - Jimmy Eat World Bleed it Out - Linkin Park Bleeding - Ignite Blind - Korn Blinded in Chains - Avenged Sevenfold Blood and whi..skey - The Rabble Blood Brothers - Iron Maiden Blood on the World's Hands - Iron Maiden Blood Stains - Agent Orange Blood to Bleed - Rise Against Blood, S** and Booze - Green Day Bloodclot - Rancid Bloody Revolution - Crass Bodies - S** Pistols Bondage - Oxymoron Bone Machine - Pixies Boogie Woogie Downtown - Bouncing Souls Bored - The Rabble Born and Raised - Alexisonfire Born for This - Paramore Borstal - Oxymoron Boulevard of Broken Dreams 0 Green Day Boy's No Good - Rise Against Boys Will Be Boys - Roger Miret and the Disasters Brad Logan - Rancid Brain Stew - Green Day Brat - Green Day The Bravest Kids - Rancid The Bravest Kids [Acoustic] - Rancid Break Away - The Unseen Break My Body - Pixies Break Your Little Heart - All Time Low Breaking Out, Breaking Down - Bullet For my Valentine Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park Brick is Red - Pixies Bricks - Rise Against A Brief Misunderstanding of the Kings and Queens - Anti-Flag The Bright Lights of America - Anti-Flag The Brightest Star - Chazz Valentine Bring Down the Wall - Anti-Flag Bringing Back the Balls to Rock - Lordi Brixton - Zebrahead Bro Hymn - Pennywise Broadcast to the World - Zebrahead Broadway - Foxboro Hot Tubs Broke Down Inside - Street Dogs Broken - Bad Religion Broken - Pennywise Broken Bones - The Flatliners Broken English - Rise Against Broken Face - Pixies Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters and the Story of a Lonely Girl - Lostprophets Bullet Proof - Oxymoron Burial - Alexisonfire Buried Alive - Avenged Sevenfold Burn - Alkaline Trio Burn it to the Ground - Nickelback Burn, Burn - Lostprophets Burning in the Skies - Linkin Park Burnout - Green Day Bury My Heart - Spinnerette By the Throat - Dead to Me C'Mon Everybody - S** Pistols Cabot Gal - Pinhead Gunpowder Cactus - Pixies Cadillac One - GBH California's Bleeding - AMEN Calling All Skeletons - Alkaline Trio Calling My Name - Neon Trees Can I Play With Madness - Iron Maiden Can't Catch Tomorrow (Good Shoes Won't Save You This Time) - Lostprophets (Can't Get My) Head Around You - The Offspring Can't Stop, Gotta Date With Hate - Lostprophets Can't Take Any More - Pennywise Capital Punishment - Aus-Rotten Carcrashradio - Strung Out Caribou - Pixies Carry On - Better Luck Next Time Carry On - Common Rider Carry the Banner - The Flatliners Carry You Home - James Blunt Cashing In - Minor Threat Cassette Deck, Road Trip, Grand Canyon - Justin Sane Castaway - Green Day The Catalyst - Linkin Park The Chainsaw Buffet - Lordi Chalkline - Strike Anywhere Chamber the Cartridge - Rise Against Charade - The Skids Charles - The Skids Charlotte the Harlot - Iron Maiden Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol Chicago - Screeching Weasel Children of the Damned - Iron Maiden Christ Punchers - The Flatliners Christie Road - Green Day Chump - Green Day Church on Sunday - Green Day Circles Around a Square - Pacer Circus Games - The Skids Cities Burn - Anti-Flag Cities Burn - Red Lights Flash City - Get Bent City of Angels - The Distillers City of Sin - The Rabble Civillian Ways - Rancid The Clairvoyant - Iron Maiden Clairvoyant Disease - Avenged Sevenfold Clams Have Feelings Too - NoFX The Clansman - Iron Maiden Close My Eyes - Can't Hang Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars Clown - Korn Codependance Day - NoFX Cokie the Clown - NoFX Cold Concrete - Time Again Collapse - Rise Against Come and See the Violence Inherent in the System - Screeching Weasel Come On, Follow - Funeral Dress Come Out and Play - The Offspring Come With Me - Deviates Coming Clean - Green Day Como Estais Amigo - Iron Maiden Complicated - Avril Lavigne Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Anti-Flag Confusion and Frustration in the Modern Times - Sum 41 Constant Change - 76% Uncertain The Consumer's Song - Anti-Flag Cool Kids - Screeching Weasel Cool to Be You - Descendents Coral Fang - The Distillers Count Your Last Blessings - Sum 41 Crack City Rockers - Leftover Crack Crash - Sum 41 Crawling - Linkin Park Crazy For You - New Found Glory Creepy Crawl - Screeching Weasel Critical Acclaim - Avenged Sevenfold The Crossing - Strike Anywhere The Crowd - Operation Ivy Cruel World - Dead to me Crushcrushcrush - Paramore Cry Me a River - Lostprophets Cupid - Spinnerette Cut the Curtains - Billy Talent Cyanide - Bad Religion Dad's Bad News - NoFX Daly City Train - Rancid Damage Inc. - Metallica Dam..mit - Blink-182 Dam…nation - Rancid Dam..ned If I Do Ya (Da..mned If I Don't) - All Time Low Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy Dancing for Rain - Rise Against Danger Line - Avenged Sevenfold Dark Dayz - Unwritten Law Dark Side of Night - Foxboro Hot Tubs Darkest Blue - Lostprophets Davey Destroyed the Punk Scene - Anti-Flag (Dawning Of) A New Era - The Specials The Day After - Oxymoron Day by Day - The Virus The Day That the Earth Stalled - Bad Religion Daysleeper - R.E.M. Dead Bodies - Rancid Dead End - The Rabble Dead Man Walking - GBH Dear On Arrival - Fall Out Boy Dead Spaces - Strung Out Dead Today - Cheap S** Deadbeat Holiday - Green Day The Deadite Girls Gone Wild - Lordi Dear Father - Sum 41 Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low Dear Paige - Better Luck Next Time Death Blossoms - Rise Against Death By Disco - Zebrahead The Death of You and Me - Neon Trees Deep Sleep - The Menzingers The Defense - Bad Religion Depleted Uranium Is a War Crime - Anti-Flag Desensitized - Green Day The Desperation's Gone - NoFX Detox - Millencolin The Devil in Stitches - Bad Religion Devil's Highway - The Rabble Did My Time - Korn Die on a Rope - The Distillers DIgnity - Bullet For My Valentine Dingbat - Screeching Weasel Dinosaurs Will Die - NoFX Dirt - Kids in Glass Houses Disappearing Boy - Green Day Disappointed - Face to Face Disconnected - Face to Face Disconnected - Rancid Disconnected [Acoustic] - Rancid Dismantle Me - The Distillers Disorder and Disarray - Rancid Disposable Heroes - Metallica Distorting a Code - Spinnerette Do Da Da - Green Day Do Nothing - The Specials Do ro Die - The Flatliners Do the Dog - The Specials Do What You Want - Bad Religion Do You Feel Better Yet? - The Swellers Do You Wanna Know? - Alkaline Trio Does the Lion City Still Roar? - Less Than Jake Dominated Love Slave - Green Day Dominoes Fall - Rancid Dominoes Fall [Acoustic] - Rancid Don't Call me White - NoFX Don't Leave Me - Blink-182 Don't Leave Me - Green Day Don't Let the B***ards Grind You Down - The Toasters Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger - Iron Maiden Doornails - NoFX Down - Blink-182 Down Under - Funeral Dress Drain the Blood - The Distillers Drifters - Iron Maiden Driving Song - Spinnerette Drones - Rise Against Dr..ug Free America - NoFX Dr..ugs Are Good - NoFX Dr..ugs or Me - Jimmy Eat World Dry Ice - Green Day Dry is the Desert - Screeching Weasel DSTRYR/DSTRYR - Lostprophets Dubs Says True - Bouncing Souls Dummy Up - ScreechingWeasel Dumpweed - Blink-182 Dysentery Gary - Blink-182 E-Bow the Letter - R.E.M. East Bay Night - Rancid East Bay Night [Acoustic] - Rancid East Jesus Nowhere - Green Day The Economy Is Suffering…Let it Die - Anti-Flag Ed is Dead - Pixies The Edge of Darkness - Iron Maiden The Educated Fool - Iron Maiden Elective Amnesia - Rise Against Electolite - R.E.M. Emenius Sleepus - Green Day EMI - S** Pistols Emigre - Anti-Flag Emily - Roger Miret and the Disasters The End of History Itself - Red Lights Flash Enemy - The Rabble Enemy - Zebrahead Enjoy Yourself (It's Later than you Think) - The Specials Entertainment - Rise Against Espionage - Green Day Eulogy - The Flatliners Evacuate the Dance Floor - Cascada Ever Fallen in Love - Anti-Flag Ever Fallen in Love - Billy Talent Every Night - Screeching Weasel Every Time I Look For You - Blink-182 Every Time We Touch - Cascada Everybody Hurts - R.E.M. Everybody's Screaming!!! - Lostprophets Everyday Combat - Lostprophets Everything Turns Grey - Agent Orange The Evil That Men Do - Iron Maiden Evilove - Lordi The Ex - Billy Talent Expedition to Ska - The Skankaroos Extinguish - Strike Anywhere Extraordinary Girl - Green Day Eyes See All - Cheap S** F.O.E. - Oxymoron Faces From Below Faction - Less Than Jake Faint - Linkin Park The Fake Sound of Progress - Lostprophets Fall Apart - 1208 Fall Back Down - Rancid Falling Apart - Zebrahead Falling Away From Me - Korn Falling Down - Pennywise False Hope - The Unseen False Pride - Cheap S** Farther Down - Neon Trees Fashion Victim - Green Day The Fast Life - Bad Religion Fat Lip - Sum 41 Favourite Son - Green Day Federation - Anti-Flag Feed the Children (Book of Lies) - Leftover Crack Feeling This - Blink-182 Feelings of Hate - Rich Kids on LSD Feet First - The Swellers Feminism if for Everybody - Anti-Flag Fences - Paramore Fermented and Flailing - NoFX Fever - Bullet for my Valentine The Fever and the Sound - Strung Out Fiction - Avenged Sevenfold Fight War Not Wars - Crass Fighter - Street Down Find My Place - Pinhead Gunpowder The Fire - The Blackout Fire Away - The Swellers Firework - Katy Perry First Call - NoFX First Date - Blink-182 The First Day of Summer - Screeching Weasel Fix Me - Black Flag Fix Me - Rise Against The Flag Will Cover Coffins - Aus-Rotten Follow Your Leaders - Screeching Weasel For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore For All the Unheard - Bouncing Souls For All These Times, Son, For All These Times - Lostprophets For Better or Hearse - Kids in Glass Houses For He's a Jolly Good Felon - Lostprophets For Pat - Justin Sane For Sure - Lostprophets For Tonight You're Only Here to Know - The Distillers For What It's Worth - Rise Against Forced Into Death - The Virus Fortune Cookie - Screeching Weasel Fortunes of War - Iron Maiden Fox - Millencolin Frankengirl - ScreechingWeasel Freak on a Leash - Korn Fred's Got Slacks - The Flatliners Free Me - Goldfinger Freeze Up - Operation Ivy Friday Night - The Rabble Friday Night Nation - Screeching Weasel From Heads Unworthy - Rise Against From Now On We Are Enemies - Fall Out Boy From Yesterday - 30 Seconds to Mars Frustrated - The Rabble F--- Armageddon…This is Hell - Bad Religion F--- Police Brutality - Anti-Flag F---ing Racist Maggots - A Global Threat Future Daydream - Pinhead Gunpowder Futureal - Iron Maiden Futures - Jimmy Eat World The Gallow is God - The Distillers Gang Control - Leftover Crack Gangland - Iron Maiden Gasoline - Bouncing Souls G-y Rude Boys Unite - Leftover Crack Geek Stink Breath - Green Day Generals - GBH Genghis Khan - Iron Maiden Genocide - The Offspring Get it Hot - AC/DC Getting Away With Murder - Papa Roach Getting high on the Down Low - NoFX Ghetto Heater - Strung Out Ghost - Guttermouth Ghosts on the Boardwalk - Bouncing Souls Gigantic - Pixies Gimme Gimme Gimme - Black Flag Gimme the Sweet and Lowdown - Social Distortion Girl I Know - Avenged Sevenfold The Girl Next Door - Screeching Weasel Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne Girls & Boys - Good Charlotte Girls and Boys in School - Neon Trees Girls Got Rhythm - AC/DC Give It All - Rise Against Give Me Fire - GBH Give Me Novacaine - Green Day Give Me Some Love - James Blunt Give You Nothing - Bad Religion Given Up - Linkin Park Giving Up - Kids in Glass Houses Go Away - 88 Fingers Louie Go Burn City Hall - The Blackout Go West - Anti-Flag God and Satan - Biffy Clyro God Save the Queen - S** Pistols Going Away to College - Blink-182 Going Sideways - GBH Going to Pasalacqua - Green Day The Gold Song - Bouncing Souls Golden Gate Fields - Rancid Gone - Pulley Gonna Fine You - Operation Ivy Good and Ready - Anti-Flag Good Good Things - Descendents The Good Left Undone - Rise Against Good to Be Bad - Lordi Goodbye Civilian - The Skids Got the Life - Korn Got the Numbers - Anti-Flag Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback Gotta Get Away - The Offspring Gotta Get Away - Stiff Little Fingers Gotta Girlfriend - Screeching Weasel Governator - Green Day Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy - Fall Out Boy Graveyard Tree - Koffin Kats The Gre(A)t Depression - Anti-Flag The Great Beyond - R.E.M. Great Leap Forward - Good Riddance Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle - S** Pistols Green Day - Green Day Grenade - Bruno Mars The Grouch - Green Day Grow Up - Grow Up Growing Up - Fall Out Boy Guestlist - Screeching Weasel Gypsy Lee Rose - The Distillers
Kitten
#46210496Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:04 AM GMT

Hail Destroyer - Cancer Bats Half a Pleasure - Dead to Me Half-Truism - The Offspring Halfway There - Rise Against Hallelujah - Paramore Hallowed By Thy Name - Iron Maiden Handcuffed to You - Screeching Weasel Handle This - Sum 41 Hands Held High - Linkin Park The Handsome Life of Swing - Lostprophets Happy Birthday to Me - The Vandals Hard Rock Hallelujah - Lordi Hard Slammin' - The Blackout Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi Haushinka - Green Day Have Another - Aus Rotten Having a Blast - Green Day He Was a Jazzman - The Flatliners Heading for the Sun - Alexisonfire Healthy Body - Operation Ivy Heart Attack - Strung Out Heart Attack - Sum 41 Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana Heaven for the Weather, Hell for the Company - Lostprophets The Hell Song - Sum 41 Hell Yeah! - Zebrahead Hello Again - Lostprophets Hello Brooklyn - All Time Low Hello Tomorrow - Zebrahead Help is on the Way - Rise Against Help Me - Alkaline Trio Helpless - Alkaline Trio Here Comes the Treble - The Flatliners Here Lies Jessica - F-Minus Here to Stay - Korn Here's to You - Zebrahead Hero of War - Rise Against Hey Little Rich Girl - The Specials Hey Suburbia - Screeching Weasel Hey You - Oxymoron High Anxiety - The Su..iced Machines High Hopes - Gorilla Biscuits Higher and Higher - The Blackout ft. Hyro Da Hero The Highway - Rancid Highway to Hell - AC/DC Historia Calamitatum - Rise Against History of a Boring Town - Less Than Jake History's Stranglers - The Bronx Hit That - The Offspring Hitchin' a Ride - Green Day Holiday -Green Day Holiday - Unwritten Law Holidays in Cambodia - Dead Kennedys The Holiday Song - Pixies Holidays in the Sun - S** Pistols Homecoming - Green Day Honey, I Wa Right About the War - Smoke or Fire Hopeless Romantic - Bouncing Souls The Horse - A Wilhelm Scream Horseshoes and Handgrenades - Green Day The Hunger - The Distillers Hunt the Haunted - Kids in Glass Houses Hurricane - 30 Seconds to Mars Hurry On Boys - The Skids Hyena - Rancid Hymn For the Dead - Anti-Flag I Ain't Worried - Rancid I Ain't Worries [Acoustic] - Rancid I Am a Revenant - The Distillers I Am On My Own - Common Rider I Believe I Can Fly - Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies I Can See Clear;y - Screeching Weasel I Can Walk on Water, I Can Fly - Basshunter I Can't Decide - Black Flag I Can't Hear the Music - James Blunt I Can't Stand Being With You - Anti0Flag I Can't Stand It - The Specials I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy I Don't Like You - Roger Miret and the Disasters I Don't Wanna Hear It - Minor Threat I Fought the Law - The Clash I Fought the Law - Green Day I Found A Way - Alkaline Trio I Hate Led Zeppelin - Screeching Weasel I Love Myself and I Wanna Live - The Blackout I Miss You - Blink-182 I Really Want You - James Blunt I Used To - Pinhead Gunpowder I Wanna Destroy You - Circle Jerks I Want to Be Alone - Green Day I Want to Conquer the World - Bad Religion I Was a Teenage Anarchist - Against Me! I Was There - Green Day I Will Always Be There - Screeching Weasel I Won't Be There - Simple Plan I Won't Say Anything - Bad Religion I Won't See You Tonight (Part 1) - Avenged Sevenfold I Won't See You Tonight (Part 2) - Avenged Sevenfold I'd Come for You - Nickelback I'd Do Anything - Simple Plan I'd Tell You But… - Anti-Flag I'll Be There - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes I'll Take Everything - James Blunt I'm a Believer - Smash Mouth I'm a Riot - The Blackout I'm Amazed - Pixies I'm Going to Hell For This One - NoFX I'm Good Enough for Me - Picture Frame Seduction I'l Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You) - Fall Out Boy (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone - S** Pistols I'm the One - Descendents I'm Your Opposite Number - Strike Anywhere I've Been Tired - Pixies I've Von - 88 Fingers Louie Ida Chlopcy - The Analogs (this one has loads of accents or something, but my computer fails zoo… eh) Identity Crisis - Oxymoron Identity Crisis - Screeching Weasel The Ides of March - Iron Maiden Idiots Are Taking Over - NoFX Idoless - The Distillers Idol are Out - Oxymoron If Society - Cheap S** If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback If You Don't, Don't - Jimmy Eat World If You Wanna Steal - Anti-Flag If You Want Blood (You've Got It) - AC/DC Imitation Of Life - R.E.M. Impaler - Spinnerette In Between - Linkin Park In Defense of Dorchester - Street Dogs In Pieces - Linkin Park In the End - Green Day In the End - Linkin Park In the Fingernails - Strike Anywhere In the Next Room - Neon Trees In Too Deep - Sum 41 In Vein - Alkaline Trio Incendiary - Strike Anywhere Indie Sux, Hardline Sux, Emo Sux, You Suck! - Anti-Flag Infared - Strike Anywhere Infected - Bad Religion Infinite Dreams - Iron Maiden Injection - Rise Against The Ink and the Quill - Anti-Flag Innocent Exile - Iron Maiden Institution - Pour Habit Integrity - Smoke or Fire Into the Night - Alkaline Trio Into the Valley - Skids Invaders - Iron Maiden Iona - The Skids The Iron - The Swellers Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Isla De Encanta - Pixies It Snows in Hell - Lordi It'll Be a Long Time - The Offspring It's Not Enough - Screeching Weasel It's Not the End of the World, But I Can See It From Here - Lostprophets It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - The Suic..id.e Machines It's Up to You - Cheap S** J.A.R. (Jason Andrew Relva) - Green Day Jack Knife - Strung Out Jacka..ss - Green Day Jaded - Green Day Jaded - Operation Ivy Janie and Johnny - Roger Miret and the Disasters Jealous Again - Black Flag The Jester - Sum 41 Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day Johnny B Goode - S** PIstols Journey to the End of the East Bay - Rancid The Judge's Daughter - Green Day Judgement of Heaven - Iron Maiden The Juggernauts - Zebrahead The Junkie and the Halo - Zebrahead Junkie Man - Rancid Just For You - Can't Hand Just Like Clockwork - Lower Class Brats Just to Get High - Nickelback Just Tonight - Jimmy Eat World Karma Flavoured whi..skey - Zebrahead Kathleen - Pinhead Gunpowder Keasbey Nights - Streetlight Manifesto Keeping Warm in the Night Time - Pinhead Gunpowder The Kids Are Quiet on Shamon Palms - Lars Frederiksen and the B***ards The Kids Aren't Alright - The Offspring The Kids Who Wanna Play With the Dead - Lordi Kill - Jimmy Eat World The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars Kill the Rich - Anti-Flag Killboy Powerhead - The Offspring Killers - Iron Maiden Killing Time - Pennywise King for a Day - Green Day King of Contradiction - Sum 41 Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars Kiss Me - New Found Glory Knife Edge - GBH Knifeman - The Bronx Knowledge - Green Day Knowledge - Operation Ivy Kotov Syndrome - Rise Against L.A. River - Rancid L.A. River [Acoustic] - Rancid Landlords - Pinhead Gunpowder Last Call - Street Dogs Last Chance - Unwritten law Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World The Last Fight - Bullet for my Valentine The Last Goodbye - Agent Orange Last One to Die - Rancid Last One to Die [Acoustic] - Rancid Last Resort - Papa Roach The Last Stand - Evil-Dog Last Summer - Lostprophets Last Train Home - Lostprophets Lean on Sheena - Bouncing Souls Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park Leaving Jesusland - NoFX Leicester Square - Rancid Leper Messiah - Metallica Let It Burn - Ignite Let It Go - Better Luck Next Time Let Me Go - Rancid Let the Flames Begin - Paramore Let Them Eat War - Bad Religion Let You Go - Unwritten Law Let's Get Outta Here - Madina Lake Letterbomb - Green Day Levitate Me - Pixies Liar - S** Pistols Liberty and Freedom - Rancid Liberty and Freedom [Acoustic] - Rancid Life and Death in Space - The Blackout Life During Wartime - Pinhead Gunpowder Life Less Frightening - Rise Against Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous - Good Charlotte The Light That Shines Twice As Bright… - Lostprophets Lightening Strikes Twice - Iron Maiden Lights Go Out - Strike Anywhere Like It's Her Birthday - Good Charlotte Like the Sun - Bouncing Souls Like Toy Soldiors - Eminem Lilli Rose - Kids in Glass Houses Linoleum - NoFX Lipstick - Guttermouth Listed M.I.A. - Rancid Little Big Man - Screeching Weasel Little B**ch - Big D and the Kids Table Little B**ch - The Specials Little Brother - Dead to Me A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" - Fall Out Boy A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold Little Rude Girl - Lars Frederiksen and the B***ards The Little Things Give You Away - Linkin Park Little Triggers - The Falcon Live Fast, Die Young - Circle Jerks Live For Better Days - Ignite Live Yer Life - The Rabble Live Young, Die Fast - Alkaline Trio Liver Alone - The Flatliners Lock, Step and Gone - Rancid Locked and Loaded - Street Dogs Locomotive - Rancid London Calling - The Clash Lonesome - Unwritten Law Long Forgotten Sons - Rise Against Longview - Green Day Look For the Truth - Iron Maiden Look What Happened - Less Than Kale Look Who You Are - PEnnywise Looking Good is All that Matters - Guttermouth Lose Control - Waldo's People Lord of the Flies - Iron Maiden Los ANgeles is Burning - Bad Religion Lose Yourself - Eminem Losers of the Year - Pinhead Gunpowder Losing my Religion - R.E.M. Lost in Stereo - All Time Low Loud and Proud - Roger Miret and the Disasters Louie Louie - Black Flag Love and Affection - Neon Trees Love and Rendered - Alkaline Trio Love Hungry Man - AC/DC Love is Paranoid - The Distillers Love Love Love - Unwritten Law Lucifer's Rocking Chair - Cancer Bats Lulu - Rancid Macy's Day Parade - Green Day Mahogany - Pinhead Gunpowder Make a Move (Wake Up) - Lostprophets Make Me Bad - Korn Making You Cry - Screeching Weasel Man at C & A - The Specials Man on the Edge - Iron Maiden Man on the Moon - R.E.M. Man Overboard - Blink-182 Many of Horror - Biffy Clyro March of the Dogs - Sum 41 Maria - Green Day Marie Marie - Lars Frederiksen and the B***ards The Marxist Brothers - NoFX Masquerade - The Skids Mass Nerder - Descendents Master of Puppets - Metallica Mastering the World's Smallest Violin Matters At All - KIds in Glass Houses Maxwell Murder - Rancid Meant to Be My Own - 7 Seconds Meet You There - Simple Plan Meeting of the Minds - Bad Religion Melancholy Soldiors - The Skids Mental Bits - Bouncing Souls Mental Health - Zebrahead Mercy Me - Alkaline Trio A Message to You Rudy - The Specials The Messenger - Bouncing Souls The Middle - Jimmy Eat World Midnight Mike - Bouncing Souls Midnight Regulations - Alexisonfire Mind the G.A.T.T. - Anti-Flag Minor Threat - Minor Threat Minority - Green Day Miracle - Cascada Miracle - Paramore Misery - Green Day Misery Business - Paramore Missionary - Operation Ivy Mockingbird - Eminem Modern Man - Bad Religion Modern Muse - Dead to Me A Modern Myth - 30 Seconds to Mars The Modern Rome Burning - Anti-Flag Monkey Man - Reel Big Fish Monkey Man - The Specials Monumental - The Flatliners Moonchild - Iron Maiden Moron - Sum 41 Mother Earth - Crass Mother Mary - Foxboro Hot Tubs Mother of Suffering - F-Minus Mother Teresa Chokeslams the World - The Flatliners Motivation - Sum 41 Movin' On - Good Charlotts MPLS Song - Pinhead Gunpowder Mr. Amsterdam - Sum 41 Mr. Killjoy - Lordi Murders in the Rue Morgue - Iron Maiden My Band, Our Crew - 7 Seconds My Brain Hurts - Screeching Weasel My Generation - Green Day My Girlfriend - Guttermouth My Girlfriend's Dead - The Vandals My Judgement Day - Ignite My Life to Live - Lars Frederiksen and the B***ards My Life, My World - The Virus My Loss - 1208 My Orphan Year - NoFX My Orphan Year [Acoustic] - NoFX My Right - NoFX My Sharona - SkaOS My Way - S** Pistols Nation of Thieves - Strung Out Natural Born Killer - Avenged Sevenfold The Nerds, Freaks and Romantics - Anti-Flag Nervous Breakdown - Black Flag Never Gonna be Alone - Nickelback Never Say Die - Bouncing Souls Nevermind - Unwritten Law New Age - Oxymoron New Blood - Pinhead Gunpowder New Dark Ages - Bad Religion New Direction - Gorilla Biscuits New Dress - Rancid New England - Billy Bragg New Kind of Army - Anti-Flag New Orleans - Rancid New Orleans [Acoustic] - Rancid New Seditionaries - Lower Class Brats The New Thing - Bouncing Souls The New Transmission - Lostprophets New World Disorder - The Unseen New York - S** Pistols The Next Big Thing - 1209 Next Go Round - Nickelback Next Stop, Atro City - Lostprophets Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day The Night of the Loving Dead - Lordi Night Prowler - AC/DC Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold Nightswimming - R.E.M. Nihilism - Rancid Nimrod's Song - Pixies Nina - The Analogs Nitro (Youth Energy) - The Offspring No Brains - Sum 41 No Cigar - Millencolin No Feelings - S** Pistols No It Isn't - +44 No More Sorrow - Linkin Park No One is Innocent - S** Pistols No One Knows - Green Day No Reason - Sum 41 No Reason Why - Gorilla Biscuits No Rest - Alexisonfire No Such Thing - Agent Orange No Survivors - GBH No War Without Warriors (How Do You Sleep?) - Anti-Flag No Warning - Anti-Flag No Woman No Cry - Sublime The Northern - Alexisonfire Not Afraid - Eminem Not the One - The Offspring Not this Time - F-Minus Nothing's Enough - 76% Uncertain Now or Never - Zebrahead Now You're Gone - Basshunter Numb - LInkin Park The Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden Of One Skin - The Skids Oh My Golly! - Pixies Oh Serena - The Distillers Old Crows - Alexisonfire Old Friends - Rancid Old Friends - The Rabble The Old Guard - Anti-Flag Old Scratch - The Distillers Olympia W.A. - NoFX Olympia W.A. - Rancid The Olympian - The Skids On Independence Day - Anti-Flag On My Own - Unwritten Law On the Ave - Pinhead Gunpowder On the Streets Tonight - Justin Sane On to the Next One - Escape the Fate One for the Razorbacks - Green Day The One I Want - Green Day One More Day - Descendents One of my Lies - Green Day One of the Brightest Stars - James Blunt One People, One Struggle - Anti-Flag One Reason - Pennywise Only of You - Green Day Only Rain - Bad Religion Only the Good Die Young - Iron Maiden Oops I Did It Again - Zebrahead Open Sky - The Distillers Open Your Eyes - Sum 41 Operation - Circle Jerks Operation Iraqi Liberation (OIL) - Anti-Flag Orange Crush - R.E.M. Orion - Metallica Our Broken Hearts - Lostprophets Our War - Neon Trees Out of Town - The Skids Outcast - Time Again Outgunnerd [Acoustic] - Rancid Over and Out - Alkaline Trio Over It - Pulley Over My Head (Better off Dead) - Sum 41 Overrated - Less than Jake Pain - Jimmy Eat World Pain for Pleasure - Sum 41 Paint it Black - The Unseen The Panama Deception - Anti-Flag Pandora - Madina Lake Panic Song - Green Day Paper Lanterns - Green Day Party - Funeral Dress The Party Song - Blink-182 Past Soul - Red Lights Flash The Patty Heart Syndrome - Smoke or Fire Peaceful Times - The Skids Pearl's Cafe - The Specials The Pedestrian - Foxboro Hot Tubs Penguins and Polar Bears - Millencolin Perfect World - Simple Plan Pessimistic Lines - Bad Religion Phantom of the Opera - Iron Maiden Phoebe Cates - Fenix*Tx Phones - Neon Trees Pick Your Poison - 1209 Pieces - Sum 41 Pieces of Truth - Foxboro Hot Tubs The Pizza Song - Bouncing Souls A Place Where You Belong - Bullet for my Valentine Platypus (I Hate You) - Green Day Pleasure & Pain - Bullet for my Valentine Poison Heart - Ramones Police State in the USA - Anti-Flag Police Story - Anti-Flag Poprocks & Coke - Green Day Post-War Breakout - Anti-Flag Poverty for All - Ignite Power to the Peaceful - Anti-Flag Pozegnanie - The Analogs A Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against A Prescription for Mankind - Spinnerette The Press Corpse - Anti-Flag The Pretender - Foo Fighters Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) - The Offspring Pretty on the Outside - Bullet for my Valentine Pretty Vacant - S** Pistols Pride and the Pallor - Bad Religion The Prisoner - Iron Maiden Private Ale - Green Day Private Eye - Alkaline Trio Private Radio - Bouncing Souls Problems - S** Pistols Prodigal Son - Iron Maiden Project for a New American Century - Anti-Flag The Promise - Strike Anywhere The Prophecy - Iron Maiden Prosthetic Head - Green Day Protest Song - Anti-Flag Prowler - Iron Maiden Psychopath - Oxymoron Pulling Teeth - Green Day Punk by the Book - Anti-Flag Punk is Dead - Crass Punk Rock Show - MxPx Purgatory - Iron Maiden The Quest of Your Life - Evil-Dog The Quitter - NoFX Ramones - Roger Miret and the Disasters Rank N File - Anti-Flag Rat Race - The Specuals Raw Revolution - Big D and the Kids Table Ray - Millencollin Re-Education (Through Labour) - Rise Against Reach for the Bottle - Pinhead Gunpowder Ready to Fall - Rise Against The Real Slim Shady - Eminem Red Flag - Billy Talent Red Hot Moon - Rancid Red Tide - Foxboro Hot Tubs Redundant - Green Day Reject - Green Day Remember Tomorrow Rescue Me - Zebrahead The Resist Stance - Bad Religion Rest - Green Day The Rest of My Life - Less Than Jake Ridgewood, Son - Get Bent Right Before Your Eyes - The Unseen Right Now - Korn RIP - Oxymoron Rise Above - Black Flag Rise and Fall - The Casualties River Euphrates - Pixies Road to Acceptance - Green Day Road to Hell - Lars Frederiksen and the B***ards The Rock Show - Blink-182 Rock the Casbah - The Clash Roller Coaster - Blink-182 Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) - Lostprophets Room Without a Window - Operation Ivy Roots Radicals - Rancid Rotten Future - Anti-Flag Rotting - Green Day Ruby Room - Foxboro Hot Tubs Ruby Soho - Rancid Rude Bots Outta Jail - The Specials Rudie Can't Fail - The Clash Ruin It - Alkaline Trio Rumours of my Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - Rise Against Run From Reality - Oxymoron Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden Runaway - Screeching Weasel Running Free - Iron Maiden Rusted From the Rain - Billy Talent S** - Nickelback Sabotage - Cancer Bats Safe Tonight - Anti-Flag Safety Pinned and Sick - Lower Class Brats The Saints Are Coming - The Skids Sally - Foxboro Hot Tubs Salvation - The Rabble Salvation - Rancid Same Mistake - James Blunt Sanctuary - Iron Maiden Santeria - Sublime Sassafras Roots - Green Day Saturday - Fall Out Boy Save Me - Avenged Sevenfold Save Me - Unwritten Law Save Out Selves - The Blavkout Saviour - Rise Against Saviour - 30 Seconds to Mars Scale - The Skids Scared to Dance - The Skids Scars - Papa Roach Scattered - Green Day Scg3 Special Repoty - Lordi The School of Assassins - Anti-Flag The Science of Myth - Less Than Kale Scream Out - The Unseen Screaming Bloody Murder - Sum 41 Scumbag - Green Day Scumf--- - Sum 41 Search and Destroy - 30 Seconds to Mars Sedition - Strike Anywhere Seein' Red - Unwritten Law Seeing Double at the Triple Rock - NoFX Seeking - The Rabble Seize the Day - Avenged Sevenfold Self Esteem - The Offspring Sell Out - Reel Big Fish The Separation of Church and Skate - NoFX Seventeen - S** Pistols Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Iron Maiden Shades of Grey - Chazz Valentine Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park Shadow of the Dead - Anti-Flag Shakin' Hands - Nickelback She - Green Day She Don't Care - Descendents She Is Macho - The Blackout She Says - Unwritten Law She's a Rebel - Green Day She's a Saint Not a Celebrity - Foxboro Hot Tubs She's Automatic - Rancid She's Got the Look - Guttermouth She's My Little Go Go Dancer - Anti-Flag Sheena Is a Punk Rocker - Rancid Shine On - James Blunt Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja - Lostprophets Shoots and Ladders - Korn Shot Down in Flames - AC/DC Should I Stay or Should I Go? - The CLash Showdown - Propagandhi Shut the Hell Up - Screeching Weasel ShutTheF---Uppercut - The Blackout Sick and Tired - The Rabble Sick Boy - GBH Sick of Me - Green Day Sidewalk Bombs - 76% Uncertain The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite - R.E.M. Sight Unseen - Rise Against Sight of the Cross - Iron Maiden Silent (When We Speak) - The Blackout Silly Girl - Descendents Silly Thing - S** Pistols Since You've Been Gone - Rainbow Sing - Unwritten Law Sins of my Youth - Neon Trees Situations - Escape the Fate Sk8r Boi - Avril Lavigne Ska Skank Down Party - SkaOs Skins, Punk and Drunx - Lars Frederiksen and the B***ards Skull City - Rancid Skunk - Oxymoron Sleep Long - Operation Ivy Sleeper - The Swellers Sleeping Bag - Get Bent Smartest Bomb - Anti-Flag Smash - The Offspring Smash Your Symbols - Cheap S** Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana So Alone - The Offspring So Close and Yes So Far - Agent Orange So Far Away - Avenged Sevenfold So Jersey - Bouncing Souls So Long Goodbye - Sum 41 So Sick of You - The Unseen Social Damage - The Unseen Social Suic..id.e - Bad Religion Sodom, Gomorrah, Washington D.C. (Sheep in Shepherd's Clothing) - Anti-Flag Sold as Freedom - Anti-Flag Some Say - Sum 41 Somebody Someone - Korn Someone Like You - Adele Someone to Believe - Bad Religion Something Against You - Pixies Something Else - S** Pistols Something In Your Mouth - Nickelback Something to Believe In - The Offspring Something to Live For - Pennywise Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Sons of Privilege - Alexisonfire Soul Doubt - NoFX Sound System - Operation Ivy Sounds of the City - Bouncing Souls Speak of the Devil - Sum 41 Speak to Our Empty Pockets - Strike Anywhere Special Professional - Dead to Me A Spectral Suspension - Spinnerette Speed of Mutation - Screeching Weasel Spit in the Face - Anti-Flag Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia) - Patrick Stump Spread Legs Not Lies - The Blackout St. Jimmy - Green Day Stacked and Shifted - Get Bent Stand - R.E.M. Stars - The Swellers Stars and Stripes - Anti-Flag Starships and Apocalypse - Unwritten Law Start Again - The Rabble Start Today - Gorilla Biscuits State Funeral - Anti-Flag State of the Union - Rise Against The Static Age - Green Day Stay Together for the Kids - Blink-182 Stella - All Time Low Step Back - The Rabble Stepping Stone - S** Pistols Still On - 7 Seconds Still Waiting - Sum 41 Stop Drop and Roll!!! - Foxboro Hot Tubs Stop the Bloody Slaughter - Picture Frame Seduction Stop the Violence - A Global Threat The Stories Are True - Time Again Story of my Life - Millencolin Story of my Live - Social Distortion Straight Outta Massachusetts - NoFX Strange World - Iron Maiden Strangeland - Green Day Streets of Nowhere - Lostprophets Streetwise Professor - Lars Frederiksen and the B***ards The Strength to Go On - Rise Against Stuart and the Ave - Green Day Stuck With Me - Green Day Stupid Girl - Screeching Weasel Stupid Over You - Screeching Weasel Subject to Change - Rise Against Submission - S** Pistols Substitute - S** Pistols Sugar, We're Goin' Down -Fall Out Boy Summer Lovin' - The Vandals Summer Squatter, Go Home - Anti-Flag Sunshine - Lostprophets Sunshine - Kids in Glass Houses Superbad - Unwritten Law Superman - Goldfinger Supermarket Fantasy - Screeching Weasel Supermonstart (The Anthem of the Phantoms) - Lordi Suspect Device - Stiff Little Fingers Swan Song - Pinhead Gunpowder Swan Song - Unwritten Law Sway - Lostprophets Sweating Blood - F-Minus Sweet Children - Green Day Sweet Suburbia - The Skids Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World Sympathy - Billy Talent The System Works for Them - Aus Rotten
Kitten
#46210702Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:16 AM GMT

Take Back - Green Day Take on Me - Reel Big Fish The Take Over, The Breaks Over - Fall Out Boy Take Warning - Operation Ivy Talking Bombs - The Unseen Tar and Sagebrush [Bonus Track] - Anti-Flag Tearing Down the Borders - Anti-Flag Tearing Down the World - Jughead's Revenge Teenage Freakshow - Screeching Weasel Teenage Kennedy Lobotomy [Hidden Track] - Anti-Flag Teenage Su..i..cide - Unwritten Law Thank You - Descendents Thanks For Nothing - Sum 41 Thanks for the Letters - Justin Sane That's Just the Way it Is Now - Rancid That's What You Get - Paramore That's Why They Call It a Union - Less Than Jake That's Youth - Anti-Flag There's a Problem -The Flatliners There's No Solution - Sum 41 They Only Come Out at Night - Lordi They Will Kill Us Without Mercy - The Bronx The Thing That Should Not Be - Metallica Think Positive - Rich Kids on LSD This Addiction - Alkaline Trio This Afternoon - Nickelback This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy This is All I Need- Agent Orange This is Angry - 7 Seconds This is Giving Up - The Flatliners This is Temporary - 7 Seconds This is the End (For You My Friend) - Anti-Flag This is the First Night - Anti-Flag This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things - The Blackout This Place - Rancid This Place [Acoustic] - Rancid This Respirator - The Flatliners This World is Dead - The Rabble ft. Mark Unseen Thnks fr th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy Three Lonely Days - Screeching Weasel Three Years - Ignite Time Bomb - All Time Low Time Bomb - Rancid Time to Relax - The Offspring Timebomb Generation - Strike Anywhere The Tiniest Bit of Truth - Red Lights Flash Tired of Waiting - Green Day To End the Rapture - Avenged Sevenfold To Have and Not to Have - Lars Frederiksen and the B***ards The Have and to Have Not - Billy Bragg The Hell We Ride - Lostprophets To the World - Strike Anywhere Tommy Gun - Justin Sane Tommy Way - The Rabble Tomorrow, Maybe - Better Luck Next Time Tonight the World Dies - Avenged Sevenfold Tony's Theme - Pixies Too Much - All Time Low Too Much Too Soon - Green Day Too Much Too Young - The Specials Total Eclipse - Iron Maiden Totem Pole - Screeching Weasel Tough Too Much - AC/DC A Town Called Hypocrisy - Lostprophets Train Station - Pinhead Gunpowder Transylvania - Iron Maiden Trash - Korn Trashed and Scattered - Avenged Sevenfold Tropical London - Rancid True Believers - Bouncing Souls Trust in You - The Offspring Turn Your Back On Me - Bad Religion Turncoat - Anti-Flag TV Stars - The Skids Twilight Zone - Iron Maiden Twist - Korn Two Sides - Gorilla Biscuits Two Thousand Voices - Strike Anywhere
Kitten
#46210708Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:16 AM GMT

Umbrella - All Time Low The Unbeliever - Iron Maiden Underclass Hero - Sum 41 Underground - Unwritten Law Underground Network - Anti-Flag Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold Unicorn Odyssey - The Falcon Unique - GBH Unstoppable - Chazz Valentine ft. Rupe Rabble Until We Die - A Global Threat Untitled - SImple Plan Up All Night - Unwritten law Up to No Good - Rancid Ups and Downsizing - The Swellers Uptight - Green Day Uptown - Can't Hang
Kitten
#46210721Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:17 AM GMT

Valentine's Day - Linkin Park Valium Knights - Spinnerette Vamos - Pixies Vamos (Another Version) - Pixies Vanity - Strung Out Veronica Hates Me - Screeching Weasel Vices - Anti-Flag Victim - Avenged Sevenfold Vox Populi - 30 Seconds to Mars Vulnerability - Operation Ivy
Kitten
#46210802Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:21 AM GMT

The W.T.O. Kills Farmers - Anti-Flag Wait a Minute - Can't Hang Wait For It…Wait For It! - Dead to Me Waiting For the End - Linkin Park Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day Wake Up - Anti-Flag Wake Up the Town - Anti-Flag ft. Billy Talent Walk All Over You - AC/DC Walk Together, Rock Together - 7 Seconds Walking Alone - Green Day Walking Contradiction - Green Day Walking Disaster - Sum 41 Walls - All Time Low Wannabe - Zebrahead Want You Bad - The Offspring War Sucks, Let's Party! - Anti-Flag Warning - Green Day The Wars End - Rancid Warzone - Framing Hanley Waste of Time - The Unseen Wasted - Can't Hang Watch it Go - The Swellers Wavin Gerbs - Screeching Weasel The Way I Feel - Rancid We - Descendents We All Sing Along - Bouncig Souls We Are All that We Have - The Unseen ft. Lars Frederiksen We Ae All We Have - The Casualties We Are Broken - Paramore We Are Godzila, You Are Japan - Lostprophets We Are the Lost - Anti-Flag We Are the One - Anti-Flag We Called It America - NoFX We March to the Beat of the Indifferent Drum - NoFX We Threw Gasoline on the Fire and Now We Have Stumps for Arms and No Eyebrows - NoFX We Will Fall Together - Streetlight Manifesto We'll Never Know - Pennywise We're All to Blame - Sum 41 We're Gonna Fight - 7 Seconds We're Gonna Find a Way - Roger Miret and the Disasters The Weatherman Knows Which Way the Wind Blows - Anti-Flag Weightless - All Time Low Welcome Back Riders - The Swellers Welcome Home (Sanatarium) - Metallica Welcome to 1984 - Anti-Flag Welcome to Oblivion - Madina Lake Welcome to Paradise - Green Day Wendy Clear - Blink-182 West Side Highway - Pinhead Gunpowder What a Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy What Can You Do? - Bad Religion What Happened to You - The Offspring What Hurts the Most - Cascada What I Got - Sublime What I've Done - Linkin park What If - Guttermouth What We Have - Screeching Weasel What We're All About - Sum 41 What's My Age Again? - Slink-182 What's New, Scooby Doo? - Simple Plan What's the Difference? - Anti-Flag What's the Frequency, Kenneth? - R.E.M. Whatsername - Green Day When All the Lights Go Out - Anti-Flag When I Come Around - Green Day When I Give the Signal, Run! - The Falcon When I'm Gone - Eminem When it Rains - Paramore When Two Worlds Collide - Iron Maiden When You Don't Control Your Government, People Want to Kill You - Anti-Flag When Your Heart Stops Bearing - +44 Where Has my Country Gone? - Justin Sane Where Is my Mind? - Pixies Where the Fun Is - Bad Religion Which Side Are You On? - Billy Bragg White Collar Crime - F-Minus White Knuckle Ride - Rancid White Minority - Black Flag Who I Am - The Rabble Who We Are - Bad Religion Who Would've Thought - Rancid Who Writes Rules (For Rebellion) - Lower Class Brats Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? - Green Day Who's Your Daddy? - Lordi The Whole World's… - Oxymoron Whoops I Od'd - NoFX Why Do You Want Him? - Green Day Why Don't You Get a Job - The Offspring Wild and Dangerous - Oxymoron Wild in the Streets - Circle Jerks With Legs Like That - Zebrahead A Woman in Winter - The Skids Won't Somebody - Bad Religion Wondering - Good Charlotte Word Up! - Korn Words I Might Have Ate - Green Day Working Class Hero - Green Day Working for the Yankee Dollar - The Skids The World Comes Tumblin' - The Distillers The World Turned Upside Down - Billy Bragg The World You Love - Jimmy Eat World Worn Out Soles of my Party Boots - NoFX Worry Rock - Green Day Worth Dying For - Rise Against Would You Love a Monsterman? - Lordi Wrathchild - Iron Maiden The Wrong Way Sublime Wrong Way Kids - Bad Religion
Kitten
#46210860Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:23 AM GMT

Y'all Want a Single - Korn Yelling in my Ear - Operation Ivy Yesterday's Headlines -Good Riddance You - Bad Religion You Are (The Government) - Bad Religion You Are Fired (Take This Job, Ah, F--- It) - Anti-Flag You Blister My Paint - Screeching Weasel You Can Kill the Protester - Anti-Flag You Can Never Go Home - The Unseen You Can't S**y Dance to Punk Rock - The Riot Before You Don't Care Nothin' - Rancid You F---in' Die…! - Pixies You Guys Want One of These - The Flatliners You Know You's Doing Awful When… - Dead to Me You Suck - Pour Habit You Want It, You Got It - Rancid You Want It, You Got It [Acoustic] - Rancid You'd Do the Same - Anti-Flag You're Fired - Strike Anywhere You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring You're Wondering Now - The Specials You've Gotta Die for your Government - Anti-Flag Young 'Til I Die - 7 Seconds Young Al Capone - Rancid Young Cardinals - Alexisonfire Young Crazed Peeling - The Distillers Your Betrayal - Bullet for my Valentine Your Daddy Was a Rich Man, Your Daddy's F---ing Dead - Anti-Flag Your Love is a Lie - Simple Plan Your Name is Tattooed on my Heart - Screeching Weasel Your Surrender - Neon Trees Youth of the Modern World - Justin Sane Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy
Kitten
#46210879Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:24 AM GMT

1 Trillion Dollar$ - Anti-Flag 1,000 Hours - Green Day 2 A.M. - Iron Maiden 2,000 Light Years Away 2nd Street - Pinhead Gunpowder 4:AM Forever - Lostprophets The 11th Hour - Rancid 12 - Green Day 20 Years of H..ell - Anti-Flag 21st Century Digital Boy - Bad Religion 22 Aca..cia Avenue - Iron Maiden 27th Ave Shuffle - Foxboro Hot Tubs 61C Days Turned to Night - Justin Sane 80 - Green Day 86 - Green Day 88 - Sum 41 99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger 99 Red Balloons - 7 Seconds 100 Proof - 88 Fingers Louie 100 Suns - 30 Seconds to Mars 409 in Your Coffeemaker - Green Day 418 - Unwritten law 911 For Pe..ace - Anti-Flag 1,000 Good Intentions - Rise Against 1968 - Smoke or Fire 1973 - James Blunt 1983 - Neon Trees 2009 - The Swellers I. Hate. Typos. With. A. Bloody. Passion. RRG
Pichu7245
#46221622Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:16 PM GMT

I just saw Firework on there and got all happy. I wish I could get that many songs on my iPod. I only get five bucks a week to buy songs :(
Kitten
#46223942Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:11 PM GMT

I only get a fiver a week too, about half my songs are downloaded. So, only half are actually from CDs (I hate buying from iTunes, so none are from there) and a good chunk of my CDs are borrowed.
Pichu7245
#46225306Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:36 PM GMT

I almost never buy CDs, due to a lack of stores around my area.
Kitten
#46225716Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:44 PM GMT

Aaah, fair enough. There are only two half-decent CD shops in my area - one has mostly mainstream stuff but at cheap prices, and the other has more underground bands but at really high prices. I just order most of my stuff on the internet tbh.
EXcellent
#46225827Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:45 PM GMT

Oh my God, Kitten. I only have, like, 25. Ace of Spades - Motorhead Aces High - Iron Maiden Back Round - Wolfmother Children of the Grave - Black Sabbath Cowboys From H3ll - Pantera Deadfall - Snot Electric Eye - Judas Priest Emergency! - Girlschool Green Grass and High Tides - The Outlaws Halloween - The Misfits Institutionalized - S.u.i.c.i.d.a.l Tendencies Limelight - Rush No More Mr. Nice Guy - Alice Cooper Painkiller - Judas Priest Peace Sells - Megadeth Play With Me - Extreme Self-Esteem - The Offspring Speed - Steve Vai Surfing With the Alien - Joe Satriani Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses Ton of Bricks - Metal Church Trapped Under Ice - Metallica The Trooper - Iron Maiden
Pichu7245
#46225861Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:46 PM GMT

Thing is that I don't want my mom to know how much money I am spending on music. My dad doesn't care.
Kitten
#46225904Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:47 PM GMT

@Excellent The powers of downloading. ;)
Pichu7245
#46225989Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:49 PM GMT

1. Go on Youtube 2. Find the songs you listen to 3. Convert the video to an MP3 for free 4. Add to iPod That's how I get all of my live Katy Perry performances, video game music, and songs covered by Dominik Klein and Austin Mahone.
Haterdude
#46227587Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:19 PM GMT

I get all my music off M.e.d.i.a.f.i.r.e. Also, I'm not listing 7660 songs. >.>
kartixdx
#46227618Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:19 PM GMT

That shouldn't be legal >.>
Crash6351
#46227660Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:20 PM GMT

"That shouldn't be legal >.>" Downloading off the internet really shouldn't be illegal since the police never track it down.
kartixdx
#46228190Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:30 PM GMT

They do track people and websites down, where did you get that information from?

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right