Crash6351
#46228340Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:32 PM GMT

"They do track people and websites down, where did you get that information from?" The fact that you never hear people getting arrested for things like that. Me, my mom, my brother, and a bunch of other people I know download music off the internet. Them, nor I have gotten any form of warning from the police.
kartixdx
#46228429Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:34 PM GMT

Just because you don't doesn't mean other people don't.
Crash6351
#46228673Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:38 PM GMT

May be true. But do you hear about people getting their computers taken away for this purpose? Because I don't. And besides? What's wrong with downloading music off the internet?
kartixdx
#46228775Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:39 PM GMT

Nothing, you just shouldn't get it for free.
Crash6351
#46228995Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:43 PM GMT

Why not? Like you an afford to buy a bunch of CDs in this economy, right? Again, there's nothing wrong with it. Also, for you people who say that you aren't supporting the band, most of the money goes to the record companies. Barely any of it goes to the band. Besides, you're not gonna find everything. There's a band I love right now called Warfare. You are not going to find an album of theirs at some big store. Even at little stores that are dedicated to it, it's not gonna be easy.
kartixdx
#46229132Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:45 PM GMT

>Like you an afford to buy a bunch of CDs in this economy, right? I don't buy CDs, I go to Itunes.
Crash6351
#46229230Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:47 PM GMT

It's the same deal. You buy music either way.
Thad54
#46632381Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:48 PM GMT

Me and everyone I know download off the Internet, I've never gotten in trouble and they haven't either.
EmancipationSuite
#46636340Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:09 PM GMT

Meh, too lazy to type em' all out. Mostly every song by: DragonForce Into Eternity Dream Theater Leverage Symphony X Norther Falconer Rhapsody of Fire Drowning Pool Disturbed Stratovarius Sonata Arctica Gamma Ray Helloween Jonathan Coulton Luca Turilli Seventh Wonder Vanishing Point Serenity David Bowie Metallica Biomechanical And some other songs like Dead World, by Archeon, and Elysian Fields, by Megadeth ~f٥гﻉ√ﻉг™~
Bombz99
#46639745Thursday, May 05, 2011 12:05 AM GMT

I have 270, too much.
kingbuggie
#47020438Saturday, May 14, 2011 12:59 AM GMT

A.V.H - Ozzy Osbourne Abracadabra- Steve Miller Band AC/DC- Vince Neil Action Not Words- Def Leppard Action! Not Words- Def Leppard (a differne song) Adam's Apple- Aerosmith Afraid- Motley Crue After The Thrill Is Gone- Eagles AfterShock- Van Halen Again- Alice In Chains Aint No Fun- AC/DC Aint Tlakin Bout Love- Van Halen Aint that a B- Aerosmith Alien Nation- Scorpions Alive- Pearl Jam Alive- Papa Roach All Alone- Mad Season All Apologies- Nirvana All I Can Do is Write About It- Lynyrd Skynyrd All I wanna Do- Heart All In The Name Of- Motley Crue All Is Loneliness- Janis Joplin All Mixed Up- The Cars All Your Love- Aerosmith Allies- Heart Alone- Heart Already Gone- Eagles Always- Bon Jovi Amanda- Boston Amazing- Aerosmith Amish Paradise- Wierd Al Amsterdam- Van Halen Anarchy-X- Queensryche And The Cradle Will Rock- Van Halen Angel- Aerosmith Angry Chair- Alice in CHains Animal- Def Leppard Animal- Pearl Jam The Animal in Me- Motley Crue Another Bad Day- Vince Neil Another Hit and Run- Def leppard Another Piece of Meat- Scorpions Another Rainy Night- Queensryche Answer To The Master- Def leppard Any Way you want it- Jpourney Anybody listening- Queensryche Anything Goes- AC/DC Anything Goes- Guns N Roses Are you ready- AC/DC Armegeddon It- Def Leppard Arrow- Candlebox Artificial Red- Mad Season Ask The Lonely- Journey Atomic Punk- Van Halen Attitude AdJustment- Aerosmith
kingbuggie
#47020743Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:05 AM GMT

im Gonna Leave you- Led Zeppelin Baby- Buckcherry Baby Driver- Kiss Baby's on fire- Sammy Hagar Back Home Again- Cinderella Back in Black- AC/DC Back In The Saddle- Aerosmith Back in your face- Def leppard Back to Earth- Ozzy Osbourne Back To The Rocking Horse- Poison Bad Actress- Def Leppard bad Boy Boogie- Motley Crue Bad Boys- Whitesnake Bad Boys Running Wild- Scorpions Bad Habit- The Offspring bad Medicine- Bon Jovi Bad Motor Scooter- Sammy hagar Bad Seamstress Blues- Cinderella Bad to be good- Poison Badlands- AC/DC Ball and Chain- Poison Ball Breaker- AC/DC The Ballad of Resurrection- Rob Zombie Baluchitherum- Van Halen Bark At The Moon- Ozzy Osbourne Barracuda- Heart The Battle of Evermore- Led Zeppelin Be Good to yourself- Journey Beat Yourslef Blind- Skid Row Beating Around The Bush- AC/DC too much to type...im stopping
kingbuggie
#47020794Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:07 AM GMT

Because I have 1332 songs
EXcellent
#47021238Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:16 AM GMT

You have some good songs, king.
kingbuggie
#47022350Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:36 AM GMT

thanks. Instead im going to list the artists/bands on my ipod: AC/DC Aerosmith Alice In Chains Beastie Boys Billy Idol Billy Squier Blind Melon Bon Jovi Bonnie Tyler Boston BuckCherry Bush Candlebox The Cars Cinderella Deep Purple Def leppard The Doors The Eagles Fleetwood Mac Godsmack Goo Goo Dolls Grateful Dead Guns N Roses Heart Janis Joplin Joan Jett John Lennon Journey KISS Led Zeppelin Lita Ford Lynyrd Skynyrd Mad Season Metallica Motley Crue Night Ranger Nirvana The OffSpring Ozzy Osbourne Papa Roach Pearl Jam Poison Queensryche Quiet Riot Rob Zombie Sammy Hagar Scorpions Sixx A.M. Skid Row Slade Slaughter Soundgarden Steel panther Steve Miller Band Tesla Tim McGraw Tommy Lee Van Halen Vince Neil Wierd Al Yankovic
DesireTime
#182724446Sunday, January 31, 2016 3:31 AM GMT

Not a lot :/ Chasin The Beat Of My Heart - Ross lynch Watch me - Silento Hotline Bling - Drake A Billion Hits - Ross lynch Trap Queen - Fetty Wap
LozGomm
#186008171Friday, March 25, 2016 8:22 AM GMT

A LOT of Fall Out Boy and Panic! AT The Disco pretty much. Nothing else needs to be said.
DesireTime
#187674728Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:21 AM GMT

I got some new songs One call away - Charlie Puth Stiches - Shawn Mendes Bedrock - Young Money Molly - Tyga P
Yadoking
#187676010Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:38 AM GMT

lol look at Crash being broke
EXcellent
#187676088Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:39 AM GMT

"lol look at Crash being broke" Point and laugh at the 5 year old post.
Yadoking
#187676242Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:41 AM GMT

Yeah I know I saw this thread last year
DesireTime
#194390309Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:53 PM GMT

One call away - Charlie Puth Stiches - Shawn Mendes Bedrock - Young Money Molly - Tyga Chasin The Beat Of My Heart - Ross lynch Watch me - Silento Hotline Bling - Drake A Billion Hits - Ross lynch Trap Queen - Fetty Wap WildSide - Sabrina Carpenter & Sofia Carson Rotten to the core - Boo Boo Stewart, Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce & Sofia Carson DCOM Classic Medley - Forever in your mind Gotta Be Me - Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, John DeLuca & Jordan Fisher Demons - Imagine Dragons Crooked Smile - J. Cole Jurassic Park - The Piano Guys The Miracle - U2 Every Breaking Wave - U2 California - U2 Song For Someone - U2 Iris - U2 Volcano - U2 Raised By Wolves - U2 Cedarwood Road - U2 This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now - U2 The Troubles - U2 There is a ton of songs by U2
DesireTime
#195055644Sunday, July 31, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

One call away - Charlie Puth Stiches - Shawn Mendes Bedrock - Young Money Molly - Tyga Chasin The Beat Of My Heart - Ross lynch Watch me - Silento Hotline Bling - Drake A Billion Hits - Ross lynch Trap Queen - Fetty Wap WildSide - Sabrina Carpenter & Sofia Carson Rotten to the core - Boo Boo Stewart, Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce & Sofia Carson DCOM Classic Medley - Forever in your mind Gotta Be Me - Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Garrett Clayton, Grace Phipps, John DeLuca & Jordan Fisher Demons - Imagine Dragons Crooked Smile - J. Cole Jurassic Park - The Piano Guys The Miracle - U2 Every Breaking Wave - U2 California - U2 Song For Someone - U2 Iris - U2 Volcano - U2 Raised By Wolves - U2 Cedarwood Road - U2 This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now - U2 The Troubles - U2 On Purpose - Sabrina Carpenter The Middle Of Starting Over - Sabrina Carpenter Smoke and Fire - Sabrina Carpenter Eyes Wide Open - Sabrina Carpenter White Flag - Sabrina Carpenter Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Certifiedtaco123
#199901850Tuesday, October 11, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

i have over 200 songs...
AwesomePieGuy101
#216344230Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:15 PM GMT

billy joel the ballad of billy the kid