of     66   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Maruluxia
#50528103Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:30 AM GMT

Kingdom Hearts: The Void It was the night of the Bright Heart Festival. There were children running around with masks, adults laughing and drinking, and the sweet smell of the caramel apples and cotton candy danced in the air. Then suddenly the lanterns went out. I felt almost weightless for a minute. I passed out. When i opened my eyes there were these....people fighting against some others wearing black clothes. Then I blacked out again and opened my eyes to what seemed like a small camp of sorts. I looked around and saw a few people but they looked more like regular people than the ones i saw fighting with these wierd swords. Someone walked over to me and told me that I was lucky that I survived. He told me that all those people at the festival died or at least that is what he assumed. He said that those people are the Phantoms and that they are destroying all the worlds and replacing them with dark corrupted versions,and that my world was next on the list. Worlds?....Darkness?.... I couldn't understand what he was talking about i thought it was just my world and a bunch of other huge rocks in this universe...What was going on? All I know is that my world is being destroyed and so are others and I Ineed YOU to help detroy this "Darkness" and restore my world to what it was...It is all in your hands now... Note: This rp's course is set by how you rp so if the bad guys win a lot of fights and take over pieces of world then the rp after this will be more about trying to take the worlds back and such.. Roles: Keyblade Wielder: Your job is to fight against the Phantoms and try to re-take the corrupted worlds and fix them.YOU also have to purify the land but you can only purify land that is corrupt (i.e. I walke don the blackened earth I noticed all the corrupted trees and animals that seem afraid of the land itself. It was time for some purification. Diggin my keyblade int the ground I focused and channeled my energy into the blade causing the land and all the things that have been corrupted to shine brightly and soon the land was back to normal.) Something like that. Phantoms: Your job is to corrupt the worlds you yourself will do this i won't. You can do this by simply spreading darkness throughout the worlds (i.e. I put my hand to the ground and tendrills of darkness came from the ground and the land became black the trees darkened and withered up etc.) So since as you go on you are corrupting the land you will be the one to decide what the corruption is (i.e. The once tall and mighty tree became twisted and had spikes jetting out of its side) Cs: Note: All of the Phantoms have power over darkness and like in Kingdom Hearts they can "summon" minions made of darkness. be creative with your powers Phantom CS- Name: @ge: Gender: Personality: Appearance: Bio: Weapon:(you can not have a keyblade) Keyblade weilder CS- Name: @ge: Appearance: Personality: Keyblade:(this includes name,appearance,etc) Powers Magic: Bio: Other: Rules: 1. Don't be an idiot you guys know what i mean 2. Admins overule you 3.Wait to be accepted to rp. 4 When you fight which WILL happen eventually if you are fighting another rper you can block or dodge 3 times before you get hit use them wisely and once you get hit it resets 5 You can die if me or an admin say so 6. There is a means of "teleportation" but it is only between world or other parts of a world and it can only be used out of combat. It is known as a dark,or light portal respectivly. 7. I know my grammar isn't top notch but please try to use it I am not gonna have a heart attack if you spell a word wrong once in a while. 8. Don't be an idiot >.> Admins: Me Mtncal95 IcyBlu Tylerstone Anyone else i see fit.. This takes place after the events of Kingdom Hearts: Enjoy Remember the world is in YOUR hand
Mtncal95
#50528672Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:40 AM GMT

Name: Dariux @ge: 15 Appearance: He's in my decals, you can see him there Personality: in a word, Melancholy. Being a Nobody doesn't help his lonesome mood. he can appear to be happy, but not so much anymore... Keyblade: Hulking Tumbler, a rust broad Keyblade, also in my decals Powers: he can manipulate Darkness into portals and projectiles Magic: Firaga, Cura Bio:He's a Nobody. He used to be in Org. XIII but that was almost Twenty Years ago. Other:Jealous of his best friend, Tyler/Relyx
Maruluxia
#50528758Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:41 AM GMT

Accepted~
Brickguy58
#50528994Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:45 AM GMT

(So,if a bunch of bad guys rp,then the badguys will win?meh,oh well.) Keyblade weilder CS- Name:Trey Houck @ge:20 Appearance:short Reddish brown hair,green eyes,caucasian,light grey shirt with blue jeans and soem regular white socks and shoes. Personality:Nice,kind,brave,adventurous. Keyblade:(ill think of a name.) The handle/hilt looks like a shard of earth made to look like a handle but is actualy made out of metal and tints of obsidian to reinforce it,and some earth colors.The blade is a darkish grey and has some jagged curves on the 2D sides until at the end it stops and some minorly jagged key teeth come out from it,which are also a darkish grey. Powers:Is better In Melee combat and defense then in magic,so hell usually refer to his blade. Magic:Earth magic. Bio:Cant think of one,sorry. Other:lets save the world!
Mtncal95
#50529212Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:49 AM GMT

(is there a limit to the number of Characters you can have?)
Assassin555
#50529427Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:52 AM GMT

(No Nobodies in this one?)
Brickguy58
#50529459Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:52 AM GMT

(Mtn's char. is...)
Maruluxia
#50530325Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:06 AM GMT

he the phantoms are basically the nobodies and what i mean't is that say the bad guys are corrupting but the good guys are not purifying then the sequel to this will probably be all the worlds ave been corrupted and the bad guys are like the rulers it is up to the weilders to fix the worlds while in this one it is the bad guys trying to take over
Maruluxia
#50530381Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:07 AM GMT

brick you are accepted but you realize that keyblades aren't real sword made of etal they are weapons amde of light but stll look like a key and what not
Mtncal95
#50530724Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:13 AM GMT

Phantom CS- Name: Empty Sentiment, or Daryoux @ge: same as Dariux 15 Gender: M Personality: Calculating, Arrogant on the inside but cool on the outside Appearance: he looks exactly like Dariux Bio: He was a copy of Dariux formed from his old suit of armour. he hhas all of Dariuxès memories, but none of the emotions or expierience attached to them Weapon: Darkness.
Maruluxia
#50532811Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:49 AM GMT

Mghty Bump of Keybladeness
Mtncal95
#50532956Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:52 AM GMT

(Sadface..Nobody's joining)
Maruluxia
#50556423Thursday, July 14, 2011 5:33 PM GMT

Keyblade Weilder Cs: Name: Kibu Redo @ge: 15 Gender: Male Personality: Charismatic and witty Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/my-char-item?id=56392514 Keyblade: http://www.roblox.com/my-keyblade-item?id=56392533 Powers: Kibu has the regular keyblade weilders ability incluing Limit Breaks, and the other Keyblade modes (bbs) Magic: Cure, Time Splicer, Salvation, Faith Bio: Kibu was born into the whole keyblade fight as his mothers world was destroyed and his father was a keyblade weilder.(this was optional by the way) Other: NoNe
goxapollo
#50557336Thursday, July 14, 2011 5:46 PM GMT

I like this very much c: btws, I like your username Marluxia Keyblade weilder CS- Name: Cxaldia @ge:18 Appearance: [Physical] 5', has a petite build but that doesn't stop her from being her strongest. Her small build and height makes it easier for her to move around and it also helps her speed. (so obviously she's fast) She weighs 105 lbs. and most of that is muscle. Calida has pale skin, but she has many scars. She has two tear shaped scars on her cheeks, right under her eyes; they are a pale red color. She also has two x's on her bother sides of her face right above her jaw. They are a bright red color; they are about an inch wide and an inch tall. (these are only a few) Her eyes change color daily and are evenly placed. They are usually wide open and are quite large. Her eyebrows are naturally thin and arched up. Her nose is small and petite like her, her mouth looks small but it really isn't. Her lips are very full and are usually a dark red color. She has two silver rods going through both of her ears (towards the top) and one gold one in her left ear. Calida's hair is a dark red color and reaches her shoulders. Her bangs completely cover the right side of her face and part of her left eye. Her hair is jagged at the ends and is usually pointed. [Clothing] She usually wears all black, but she will sometime wear bight colors. She always wears tight black boots that reach just a bit below her knees and have white string for laces. She wears fingerless black leather gloves that reach her elbows a lot. She has a small black leather bag that she carries over her shoulder. Personality: TBR(? Im really bad with personalities cuz I tend to stray from what is described) Keyblade: Name: Backslahser Apperance: (since I'm a lazy poop) Looks like oblivion, except its gold and silver. Powers: Normal keyblade weilder powers (once again, I'm lazy) Magic: Cure (agh...I can't think of anything right now) Bio: TBR/ N/A Other: N/A
Maruluxia
#50558128Thursday, July 14, 2011 5:59 PM GMT

lol accepted we are both lazy :p
Assassin555
#50558606Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:07 PM GMT

Name: Oryux @ge: 22 Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Oryux-for-Assassin555-item?id=33965352 (Thanks again, Mtn.) Personality: Calm, unconcerned. Keyblade: Razor Edge (http://www.roblox.com/Razor-Edge-item?id=55184132) Powers: Speed, agility, teleportation, keyglaive(You will know what that means soon...). Magic: Reflega Bio: The nobody of Yoru, a young keyblade wielder from Twilight Town, who was killed and transformed to a heartless, after being deceived. He was number VII in the Organization, but he abandoned it shortly before the Superior was defeated. Other: Element in the Organization was Speed.
leonthebrave
#50558617Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:08 PM GMT

Name: Leon Grendon Sur'enaueduex Fraurintar Arlumen IIII @ge: 21 and a half. Gender: Male. Personality: Silent, calculating. Appearance: Silver cloak. What would you expect, bunny ears? Bio: Unknown Weapon: He can summon weapons of darkness.
leonthebrave
#50558668Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:08 PM GMT

(Hey, assassin. Remember when I levitated Oryux in the air? Yeah, good times.)
Maruluxia
#50558809Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:11 PM GMT

both accepted we can start now
Assassin555
#50558904Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:12 PM GMT

(Yeah, good times.)
leonthebrave
#50558945Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:13 PM GMT

How what when where why? Translation: Where are we starting?
TylerStone34
#50559001Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:14 PM GMT

(Phantoms...? Wtf is this? I'm pretty sure we agreed upon the Org. XIII story continueing. Plus, if this is After Kingdom Hearts, there would still be Heartless due to the fact that they HAVE KH3 in the making. Which is Sora and Riku taking their tests to become a Keyblade Master. Plus, Xehanort became his true form. So of course, there is probably going to be Unversed. This Phantoms stuff is so not KH. I hate how everyone is changing such great games into crappy stuff. Halorecon is putting Crysis 2 Content in his Halo Thread. Your putting... Phantoms? If they're nobodies, leave them with what they're called, Org. XIII.)
Maruluxia
#50559136Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:16 PM GMT

You have the choice of either Hollow Bastion or Radient Gardens which is basically one world
Assassin555
#50559340Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:20 PM GMT

(Title fix.)
Maruluxia
#50559392Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:20 PM GMT

@ Tyler ok for one i wanted to make this a completely different universe in a sense where those guys didn't exist becaus ei wanted it to be more interactive with the rpers and not people trying to be sora's brother or something stupid and you don't have to rp if you don't want to we made you a admin because it was originally supposed to be a collab with you but were not online so we made it our own story and mtncal wanted it to happen after the events of your rp so calm down and its roblox and this is rp not even dedicated to kingdom hearts while i love the series so i can do what i want without concern for your opinion and Organization XII doesn't want to replace the world like the "Phantoms" are they just want friggen kingdom hearts so Phantoms have a separate goal i let people be "nobodies" since it is most liekly from YOUR rp so i don't wanna completely mutilate the idea

of     66   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right