FreonFreddy
#5158844Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:44 AM GMT

X-Ronan: *Wakes up* Wah!? Oh, oh... Hello there X-Nova. *Takes statue* X-Ronan: *Gives X-Nova 10,000 Gold* You're done for now. X-Ronan: Welcome X-Leo. I'll give you a mission.. Gaurd me, while I'm sleeping... X-Ronan: *Summons 12 monsters* Gaurd me from them. X-Ronan: *Starts sleeping again*
R4gn4r0k
#5159005Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:53 AM GMT

X-Cyrus: *Continues up the mountain* Wow thats...an amazing sword. *Walks up to it* *A giant Orc Appears* Orc: GO AWAY! X-Cyrus: Wow o.0 *Draws sword* I want that sword! Orc: RAAAAAAAH!!! *Charges*
Blazefoot
#5159047Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:54 AM GMT

X-Leo:On it!-firey scar on forehead ignites-FLAME UPPERCUT!-spins upwards,then smashes the monster in front of me upwards-DRAGON FLARE!-fires mini dragons towards the monsters-Now,for the finisher.......DRAGON VORTEX!-summons a vortex from my hand,which absorbs half of the monsters,then crushes them-DRAGON TRANSFORMATION!-turns into a speedy dragon-(Note:Whenever I use this move,I am called DX-Leo.)JET KICK!-kick blows away a monster into the wall-FLARE HAMMER!-holds a fiery hammer,then hits 2 monsters hard,hitting them into fatal condition-Now,the finisher!OMEGA BURST!-a huge amount of dragon and flame energy fuse outside my body,forming a flaming dragon-GO!-points at the last few monsters,then the dragon blows them away-
Blazefoot
#5159100Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:57 AM GMT

DX-Leo:-changes back to normal-So...tired...Very dizzy.....@_@-falls onto floor-
FreonFreddy
#5159239Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:04 AM GMT

X-Ronan: *Snoooozeeee* *Accidentally summons 50 more* X-Ronan: *Snooze* Purdy buttarfliezz... *Snooze*
R4gn4r0k
#5159531Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:14 AM GMT

X-Cyrus: *Goes into a Gravity Dive* Gravity Dive: X-Cyrus dives at a very high speed towards his target.Knocking everything away in his path. X-Cyrus: RAAAAAAAGHH!! *Gravity Dives and Orc knocking him off the mountain* X-Cyrus: Now for the sword! *Grabs the sword* This....is....GREAT! *Gravity Dives back to X-Ronan*
Blazefoot
#5159866Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:30 AM GMT

X-Leo:Argh....-gets back up onto feet-Ah,hell NO.-looks at the 50 enemies- X-Leo:>_> -slaps X-Ronan awake-
FreonFreddy
#5159957Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:37 AM GMT

X-Ronan: *Wakes up* HEY! What's that f--... Oh... Sorry bout' that.. *Streetches and yawns* X-Ronan: *Moves finger a little* *Finger turns red* *Meteor falls down onto 50 monsters* X-Ronan: Alright. Good. *Gives 10,000 gold to X-Leo* X-Ronan: *Moves other finger* *Finger turns white* *Everyone is summoned near me* X-Ronan: *Takes X-Cyrus's sword* *Gives X-Cyrus 10,000 gold* X-Ronan: Alright, mission now. For all of you go ahead, and learn a new move. X-Ronan: While I.. Sleep... *Falls to sleep again*
Blazefoot
#5160007Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:42 AM GMT

X-Leo:FLARE TRANSFORMATION!-turns into a moving pile of fire-
FreonFreddy
#5160481Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:16 AM GMT

Cell Phone: Ring, ring, ring, ring, banana phoneeeeee! I got this feeling... So a------ X-Ronan: *Wakes up* Ragh... *Answers cell phone* Hello?? Cell Phone: Hey! It's your girlfriend, Michelle. X-Ronan: *Smiles* Hey, Michelle! What are you calling me for? Cell Phone: Well, I'd thought I take a stop by your acadamy. Would you mind? X-Ronan: Not at all. So when are you coming? Cell Phone: About now. *End call* X-Michelle: *Flys down near X-Ronan* Hey *Smiles* Name: Michelle Lee (or X-Michelle) Bio: X-Ronan's girlfriend. Appearance: Long, black hair with white highlights, black eyes, tan skin, 5'4 Clothes: White tank top, steel bracelets, tight black jeans, brown sandles. Element: Fire, water, lighting, shadow, darness, light Rank: Flame
rodgerdodger
Top 100 Poster
#5162660Thursday, January 22, 2009 1:04 PM GMT

Nova:*messing around with space* i control the space around me... *opens a portal* *steps through* this is amazing...
R4gn4r0k
#5165862Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:00 PM GMT

X-Cyrus: Hmm new move...*Starts to think real hard* I've got nothin. X-Cyrus: Wait I've got something! ___________________________________________________________________________ Learned Time Warp Level 1! Description: Allows X-Cyrus to warp time,but since it is only level 1 it only allows him to warp for 5 seconds. ___________________________________________________________________________ X-Cyrus: *Starts to do random things with time warp* This....is....GREAT!
Blazefoot
#5171785Friday, January 23, 2009 12:36 AM GMT

X-Leo:-heads over to shop-Hmmm....They have a Crystal Fire armor....But it's only for those who have 350,000 gold.Wait,there's a ThunFire(Thunder and fire merged into a single weapon)sword!-buys for 2,500 gold-Sweet.-also learns a new skill along with it,and deletes Flare Transformation-Sweet,I got.....THE THUNFIRE BURST SKILL!Let's see how this works.....-uses,then fire and thunder hit each other,forming 3 dragons,and jumps onto them-Sweet!-own energy spills into dragons,merging them into one dragon-GO!-points at 3 boulders,then breaks right through them-Awesome!-dragon disappears-
FreonFreddy
#5172097Friday, January 23, 2009 12:44 AM GMT

X-Michelle: Wanna see some new move I learned? X-Ronan: Sure. X-Michelle: *Takes all of the stars* Moves them covering the moon* *Takes the moon and the starts* *Moves it over the sun* Light: *Turns very bright* X-Ronan: Woaaahh... *Turns eyes all black* X-Michelle: *Turns eyes all black also* X-Ronan: That's really bright... X-Michelle: They say this can kill some people..
qsdcv
#5172167Friday, January 23, 2009 12:46 AM GMT

Hijju:[is looking]yay :D[runs around all of earth lots of times and makes it rotate faster and it starts getting hotter] HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!
FreonFreddy
#5172387Friday, January 23, 2009 12:52 AM GMT

X-Michelle: Now look. *Moves the stars and moon away* *Removes the light from the sun* Sun: *Pitch black* Light: *Pitch black* X-Michelle & X-Ronan: *Turns eyes fully white and bright* X-Ronan: Now that's, really, really dark...
Blazefoot
#5172612Friday, January 23, 2009 12:58 AM GMT

X-Leo:-crashes through wall with ThunFire Burst-Errrr.........Sorry to be barging in,but the Battle Academy is being attacked by a mysterious source.We need everyone else to hold it off.
FreonFreddy
#5173229Friday, January 23, 2009 1:16 AM GMT

X-Michelle: *Blue flames rise from X-Michelle* *Sun, moon, and starts are back to normal* *Turns eyes back to normal* X-Ronan: *Turns eyes back to normal* *Hears jetpack* *Turns* Oh, lord, no.. X-Zin: *Lands on ground* *Looks at X-Ronan* Hah, you thought you would never see me till the next two years? Well, you're wrong. It ends now. X-Ronan: *Steps back slowly* X-Leo! Get everyone and hide them! X-Michelle! X-Michelle: Got it. *Kisses X-Ronan's cheek and runs away* X-Zin: *Dissolves into shadows* *Gets behind X-Ronan* *Kicks him all the way up to space*
R4gn4r0k
#5173308Friday, January 23, 2009 1:18 AM GMT

X-Cyrus: *Sees X-Ronan fly up to space* X-Cyrus:What the...
karacus
#5173599Friday, January 23, 2009 1:29 AM GMT

Name: X-Argus Bio: A warrior of the cold rank Appearance: Black hair etc Clothes: Leather Element: Fire, Lightning Rank: Cold
Blazefoot
#5173653Friday, January 23, 2009 1:31 AM GMT

X-Leo:-hides everyone-Might as well try...DRAGON TRANSFORMATION!-turns into DX-Leo-Time I go!-launches off into space-
R4gn4r0k
#5173710Friday, January 23, 2009 1:33 AM GMT

X-Cyrus: If you go i wanna go too :( X-Cyrus: *Gravity Dives and follows DX-Leo*
Blazefoot
#5173890Friday, January 23, 2009 1:39 AM GMT

DX-Leo:-in space-Wow,glad I got here in time.DRAGON BOARD!-a dragon flies along,then I hitch a ride onto it-Let's go,Gao-Shin!-flies to the battle-
FreonFreddy
#5173913Friday, January 23, 2009 1:39 AM GMT

X-Ronan: *Turns invisible* X-Zin: Where's he now.. *Eyes turn red* X-Ronan: *Flies behind X-Zin* *Inferno punches his back* X-Zin: *Back burns* *Body can't move for 20 seconds* X-Ronan: *Holds light ball in hand for 10 seconds* Light Ball: *Charging* X-Ronan: *Shoots out light beam out of hands* X-Zin: *Absorbs some of the light but gets mostly damaged* X-Ronan: *Flies above X-Zin* *Takes his Jet-Pack and hits him down falling down to the ground* X-Zin: *Falling down to the ground fast*
Blazefoot
#5174027Friday, January 23, 2009 1:43 AM GMT

X-Leo:X-Ronan!-flies towards him-Hope he's down for the count.If he's not,X-Cyrus is on his way.-pulls out merging orb in case-