of     1   

Tarantulian
#532958Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:46 AM GMT

Look, I'm a scripting DOOFUS. I don't know ANYTHING about scripts! I don't know where to put the symbols, I don't know how to save it, I don't know ANYTHING!!! Answer this if your a scripting genious. Don't tell me to go on Wiki or that you don't know, because if you do, your just wasting my time. Please give me a step-by-step SPECIFIC guide on how to use scripts, please.
Lyoko121
#532978Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:51 AM GMT

Hate 2 burst your bubble, but no one wants to be a private mentor. If you cant understand the Wiki, you arent ready. Most goos scripters had previous experience(unlike me =_=). A very few get off to a good start without previous experience(unlike me again =D)
Tarantulian
#533030Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:01 AM GMT

It's not a private mentor thingy madoosa puppy dog whatever, it's just a guide. I didn't know you'd come here before someone else did.
Thewiirules
#533086Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:15 AM GMT

well i no u probly REALLY dont want to hear this but... i no this REALLY good tutorial on the wiki that helped me understand scripts MUCH better... ill post the link in a min...
Thewiirules
#533093Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:17 AM GMT

ok! heres link! copy and paste. http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Absolute_Beginner%27s_guide_to_Scripting it helps u understand exactly wat scripts are how they work all that good stuff ^_^ hope this helps

of     1