of     1   

toobatee
#532970Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:48 AM GMT

how do i make the map restart evrey little while?
Master00Chief
#532996Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:55 AM GMT

Edit the Script Copy and paste this code into the Script you just created. Replace "MyModelName" with the name of your model. _____________________________________________________ model = game.Workspace.MyModelName messageText = "Regenerating MyModelName..." message = Instance.new("Message") message.Text = messageText backup = model:clone() while true do wait(300) -- regenerate this model every 300 seconds message.Parent = game.Workspace model:remove() wait(4) -- display regen message for 4 seconds model = backup:clone() model.Parent = game.Workspace model:makeJoints() message.Parent = nil end Regeneration Buttons To create a regeneration button, create a script, place it in the button, and copy this code into the script: _______________________________________________________________________ model = game.Workspace.MyModelName messageText = "Regenerating MyModelName..." message = Instance.new("Message") message.Text = messageText backup = model:clone() enabled = true function regenerate() message.Parent = game.Workspace model:remove() wait(4) -- display regen message for 4 seconds model = backup:clone() model.Parent = game.Workspace model:makeJoints() message.Parent = nil enabled = false wait(30) enabled = true end function onHit(hit) if (hit.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") ~= nil) and enabled then regenerate() end end script.Parent.Touched:connect(onHit)
Master00Chief
#533010Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:58 AM GMT

Thewiirules
#533048Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:03 AM GMT

MC's got it down =P u should take a look at the help section it can help with ALOT of scripting problems and it helped me become about 3x as good a scripter! they have plenty of tutorials on scripting that are easy to understand for ppl like me haha! XD u should check out some of the scripting pages
toobatee
#533121Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:28 AM GMT

thanks for the script
toobatee
#585326Wednesday, March 12, 2008 2:03 AM GMT

oh yeah and master cheaf i like your name =D

of     1