squareblokhed
#64114323Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:19 PM GMT

(Well then, CS time.) N.am.e: Jaxl.ey "Ma.gpie" Kre.e A.g.e: 28 R.a.c.e: Half-dragon Likes: Mo.ney and val.uable obj.ects, outdoi.ng others, allies and employ.ees, taking the general $@**, also be.er. Dislikes: Ene.mies, being be.at.en, peace and quiet. Items: Re.volver, cig.are.ttes, flick kn.ife, full canteen. Have You Committed Any Cr.imes Before Coming Here?: Yeah. If So, What Were They?: Has m.urdered four people, but is responsible for the de.aths of many more, he's also comm.ited a large amount of the.fts. A.p.p.e.r.a.n.c.e: White scales with blue spines. He wears a pinstripe suit underneath his hazmat suit. Bio: At a young age he took an interest in pickpo.cketing, however, being the mic.heivous child he was, attempts to punish him only taught him not to get caught, and he has trained his skills to the point where he is a master theif, which is just as well as his hobby has turned him into a kle.ptom.aniac. Ever willing to dom.inate new markets in the cr.im.inal underw.orld, Jaxley has taken advantage of the deadly atmosphere of the wasteland and has taken to trading batteries, a business which has expanded into a small em.pire, his business e.thics are far from commendable, often hiring mer.cen.aries to attack his few com.petitors. He has a small research team working on fidning a way to ma.ss produce batteries so he can meet demands. He has quite a bright outlook on life and generally cares for people who don't act against him.
Drow509
#64114651Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:24 PM GMT

((Accepted; quite a good CS; adds a bit of a twist.))
squareblokhed
#64114803Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:28 PM GMT

(Thanks, I'm trying to introduce a likable anti-villian to rival the anti-heroic Harvath.) "So, I'd like a progress report on your research."
squareblokhed
#64114862Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:29 PM GMT

(Whoops.) Jaxley looked around the room to his researchers, expectant for some good news.
Drow509
#64114939Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:30 PM GMT

((Want me to control the researchers?))
squareblokhed
#64114998Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:31 PM GMT

(Yeah, if you don't mind.)
Ecologea
#64115215Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:35 PM GMT

"Mara?" "Yes, that's rather informative of me, don't you think?" The figure came into sight. This "Mara" was an elf. Granit hurriedly folded her wings, not wishing to give secrets away quickly. (I'll assume somehow the wings can stick through the suit xD) "A human," Mara said curiously. "Excuse me." She muttered something quietly, supposedly communicating with whoever she came from. Then she straightened. "Well, I guess.... follow me." She turned and began to walk away. Granit supposed she should follow.
squareblokhed
#64115245Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:36 PM GMT

(I just remembered what happened when he met Harvath... an update is required, are they able to replace limbs with cybernetic limbs or not?)
Drow509
#64115479Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:39 PM GMT

((I do not mind)) ~Jaxley A researcher hurries up to you with a clipboard. "Sir, we've devised a way to recharge empty battries using old, ineffective designs from the general populace. These are more efficant by a long way, but will cost more to produce. Unfortanatly, we've yet to find away to create stable versions of the batteries themselves. We have; however, made some unstable ones that always seem to supercharge themselves, potinetally causing them to explode if used too much."
Drow509
#64115755Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:44 PM GMT

((Yes, they are.))
squareblokhed
#64115832Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:45 PM GMT

(Okay.) A.p.p.e.r.a.n.c.e: White scales with blue spines. He wears a pinstripe suit underneath his hazmat suit. His left eye is covered by an eyepatch, while his right arm is cybernetic, due to an "accident" with the motor of a yacht. {Jaxley} I lean back in mock thought. "How much more will it cost?"
drwho101
#64115868Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:46 PM GMT

Kintor I use the battery and pick up the radio trying to get it at the right signal
Drow509
#64116111Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:50 PM GMT

~Kintor You get a lot of white noise most of the time, but you get 3 channels of intrest: A russian music channel A channel that seems to be completely silence, but you can hear muffled talking and walking in the background, and a mikitary channel with various radio chatter on it. ~Jaxley "Well, around $200 dollars more, but it is more efficant than old civvie models, and you can sell it for a higher price." The researcher now looks a bit nervous.
drwho101
#64116238Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:53 PM GMT

Kintor I keep the radio for later.I decide to make camp here
squareblokhed
#64116358Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:54 PM GMT

I can afford to sell those models for more, I'll be the only one selling them so there'll be no competition, but that won't last very long. "Good work team, I'll give you a bonus for those new models. I'd like to see better progress on our main project though, all right?" I'll need to think about this.
Ecologea
#64116722Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:01 PM GMT

Granit was no longer sure about time. But it seemed to take a rather short time to reach Mara's destination. It was a fairly small building, appearing to be handmade. "This way," Mara said over her shoulder, heading to what seemed to be empty wall. But pressing on it, a portion swung back from Mara and she entered. Granit stepped in after her. At first sight it looked cozy. A small fire was burning in an equally small fireplace, casting a yellow light on the walls. The room was almost tiny, but there seemed to be room for three wooden chairs, and two people were sitting on them. One was an elf, like Mara. The other appeared to be human. The human stood up. "So you found this person - Granit - who seemed to be lost, Mara, and decided to bring her here?" "Yes." "Hmm." The human turned to Granit. "Have you ever heard of TIAR?" "I-I just came from there." The human did not seem surprised. "Thought so." The other elf looked at the human. "Stognia, don't you think we should explain?" "Stognia" looked back. "I'm going to, Dey'la." "Dey'la" sat back and Stognia began. "We used to li.ve at TIAR until we completed a test and were released. That is all, I suppose. "And now, I guess I'd better go out myself to find food." Stognia walked out. Then, Granit could hardly believe her eyes; Stognia turned into a dragon, the hazmat suit expanding to fit! With a last glance at the house, Stognia flew off. (Roleplaying in my little corner with no interaction with people who are not characters of mine is a bit hard. >.<)
Drow509
#64116723Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:01 PM GMT

((*millitary)) ~Jaxley "Of course, we'll do our best." The researcher hurries away, with a small smile. ~Kintor This is a good place to set up camp, with good protection from the elements, and materials on hand to begin setting up defense; along with scare luxuries such as beds, tables, and chairs. (As there arn't many standing areas.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` TIME: Evening CONDITIONS: High winds, gettign cloudy Kintor, Granit, Harvath, Mara&co. You begin to feel a bit hungry ((The others are either robots (Arkbot), arn't as exposed to the elements (Jaxley), or are AFK (Mark) ))
drwho101
#64116931Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:05 PM GMT

Kintor I set up some defence around the area and go to a table and open my supplies.
squareblokhed
#64116963Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:05 PM GMT

{Jaxley} I leave the room, things may not be going as quickly as I'd hoped, but everything is still going well... I just have to finish this project and then I won't have to kill so many people. {Harvath} "And I thought only cockroaches survive the apocalypse." I return to the shelter and look around for supplies.
Drow509
#64117107Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:08 PM GMT

~Harvath There are two ration packets in the corner of the hut, adding to the one you already have. ~Kintor Everything you left with is still with you in realitivly good condition.
drwho101
#64117216Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:10 PM GMT

Kintor I take a small amout of my rations and eat it.
Drow509
#64117273Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:11 PM GMT

~Kintor You are able to sedate your hunger for now.
drwho101
#64117408Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:13 PM GMT

Kintor I look at the map from earlier
squareblokhed
#64117409Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:13 PM GMT

{Harvath} I take the ration packets. I then sit down and begin to run through my notebook, looing for what I've forgotten from my last escapade. {Jaxley} I proceed to my office room. I always feel important when I'm in my office, I don't really know why.
Drow509
#64117694Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:19 PM GMT

~Kintor The map shows the positions of major cities and military controlled areas. Some bases have been marked out with red marker. ~Jaxley You recive a message from one of your partners.